Which of those Germans dislike more: Americans or Russians?

Which of those Germans dislike more: Americans or Russians?

youtu.be/V9HQJ9hKZQk
youtu.be/U63nyvNtt6g

Germans don't have opinions.

In fact, they don't even know what they want. It's always a non-German telling them what to do.

>the American is named Amir
Based

The land of freedom and diversity!

Я oбoих нeнaвижy

Really depends.
All political extrems hate the US and kinda like Russia.
For the plebs they like Burgerland for muh freedum and muh American dream and dislike Russia for "evil dictator Putin".

If it comes to the actual people and not the cunt I would even say the majority of Germans like Russians more because they are closer to our mentality while Burgers are said to be really fake and overreacting people with no sense of decency.

If you ask me, I like Russia more than the US.

I love Russia.

I get along with both, but only fucked a russian girl, so i guess you win.

I love Russia and cute russian boys.

>I prefer Russia and have never been educated about history

What is there to learn?

Pretty much this, normies are influenced by mainstream propaganda, while extreme politcal affiliated people are influenced by the likes like breitbart,pol, rt etc

Oh, H-Hans...

:3

>1st guy in German vid is brown
hmm

You'd better be a girl(female)

>Amir aus den USA
wow, Americans sure are resisting migration from Muslim countries

Dude, don't lie to yourself

Grills exist on 4pong

I have a good report with my german cousin, exchange well wishes and art at holidays

post some of your art, lad

/thread

I dont think i have ever met somebody irl who honestly hates americans a lot of people just really dont like a lot of the stuff you goverment does/has done
Both the far right aswell as the far left both preffer russia over the us but even most normies dont dislike russians since they are probably our most liked minority

sure, here's a sketch of a nearby farm

>but even most normies dont dislike russians

This is why I made different point for the cunt and the people.
Most normies don't know anything about Russia away from le evil Putin meme. Which is enough to dislike the cunt for them.