Find me a more overrated actor

Find me a more overrated actor.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Gosling
Leo
Gyllenhaal

All of them have had better roles than Leto.

But they all same act in those roles

has nothing to do with being overrated

here we go

Gotchu pham

/thread

geroge clooney

OUTTA MY WAY UDER RATED FUCKING SHITS

Sure it does because unlike him, they're great actors. Leto only has one good film. That's it.

Literally no one likes him.
I don't get how he still gets work.

Is he a little overrated? Sure, but at least he can be good here and there in movies like Django and Baby Driver.

Overrated? Yes. More overrated than Leto? No.

Single handedly ruined Collateral and Law Abiding Citizen

All these

Oh, yeah. Meryl as well.

Leonardo Di Caprio has some of the best range of performances I've ever seen. He's probably like the last guy who plays the same person in every role.

I don't think Gyllenhall is as overrated as the other two. But the first two names are spot on.

Leo has no range actually.
He has a childlike voice and apperance which is a natural limiter on his reach.
His acting talent is another limiter.

So you either have to tailor a role that is exactly like him. In those roles he is pretty good.
His best is undoubtedly Shutter island.

>His best is undoubtedly Shutter Island
That's not The Revenant.

preach

The Revenant was clearly one of his worst as it is a real life character he was playing. In otherwords a role that isn't tailor cut for him. Those roles he can't play.

They just gave him an oscar with that role because it was his turn or some shit.
Or they took the "leo deserves an oscar" meme too seriously.

>The Revenant
He doesn't really act there. He just looks confused/scared all the time.

YAAASSS

QUEEN

Even if you don't like all his roles (I don't), take a look at his filmography and all the characters he played spanning back since childhood. I cannot name many other actors with that kind of range.

>The Revenant was clearly one of his worst as it is a real life character he was playing. In otherwords a role that isn't tailor cut for him. Those roles he can't play.

But those are his best roles.

Gyllenhaal is way beyond overrated. He's actually just a bad actor. His only decent performances are in Zodiac and Enemy.

debelet this

overrated as heck

>no Nightcrawler
>no Donnie Darko
I don't think so, m8.

I think she's still an actress today because she outlived all the other women she worked with in the 70's. Still fuck you dude

>Still fuck you dude
redit, is that you?

But he's in kino.

She actually kills a man?