youtube.com/watch?v=vzerbXFwGCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

monkey news

woof haha

youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI

Watching the first episode of the new doctor who, and my god has London changed since 2005. Remember when normal people lived in London? There's scenes of like, regular non-millionaires in Piccadilly Circus lmao. Fucking miss are ken

yodeling at this image

oh corbyn's a wanker
oh corbyn's a wanker

>bbc paying £211.5m to show premier league highlights for a further 3 years

>295
brave man

nogs actually think that black panther shite is real
absolutely hooting

doctors, scientists, engineers ...

just got asked what ends i'm from in hackney

youtube.com/watch?v=_Opl8t-Wahc
KEN!
HE'S THE MAN THAT WE ALL NEED
KEN!
HE'S THE LEADER OF THE GLC!

*black man bumps into me and apologizes*
*walk away quickly without saying anything*
*whispers nigger under by breath*
*writes a fanfic on Sup Forums about how I BTFO some stupid NIGGER for running into me*

thanks la will be listening to this on the tube in tomorrow

John McDonnell was thrown out of the GLC by Ken Livingston for being too left wing. Think about that

>la
>the tube

come home northerner

less crowded and better ventilated than a british commuter train

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus

>that conan shop

Nobody in the North has said "la" for 35 years lmao quit larping you aren't hard

>calories in, calories out bro

hello niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

moving to london

going to move into a nice studio flat shared by 3 other people in the popular east end of the city

for £150 rent a week its a steal

Looked at the cost of houses in Sheffield and I was depressed by how cheap it was desu. Anyone living outside of London who can't afford to buy a house is a complete and utter runt

>wogs get 2 slots
not a chance

sometimes i feel like i'm the only paki in /brit/

Rasheed

good spotting

Angela Scanlon

What do you think of the name Cora for a girl?

(note: I am a virgin and will die as such so the question is merely a thought exercise)

West Sheffield is pretty nice

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05w62px

do brits have taco bell yet

nice to see the irish at the bottom right

Heh look at these images of scruffy looking people who've walked hundreds of miles to Europe, that proves none of them are doctors, scientists or engineers!

actually howling
the circumstances of Ken livingstone coming to power are in themselves quite funny (basically pic related.)

>Vote Labour! Vote nice, friendly, moderate Labour!
>hmm... I don't know, I think I'm voting for that Ken Livingstone and the far left...
>Nonsense! Kind, friendly, low-rates, moderate Labour with me, Andrew McIntosh in charge.
>okay, since it's you...
>Labour get 50 seats and retake the GLC from the Conservatives
>Immediately Ken Livingstone and friends call a leadership ballot, which he wins 30/20, and becomes leader

saw one of those feminist blue haired people today and they were going off on someone

walked up to her and said "talk to the hand" and put my hand in her face and she went ballistic

Is that Man Vs. Food restaurant in Middlesbrough any good? Really want to see what's there in terms of food.

Is that Open Gates video still on youtube?

she was at the F1 with a Red Bull cap on in one of her photos

i like Durham
in reality i'm too poor to afford to study abroad anywhere. i rely 100% on state aid to go to uni. i could sell literally everything i own(even my house) and i still wouldn't have enough money to study in the UK.

unless the UK has programs to help foreign students financially then there's no chance

someone used up a ton of my bbq sauce what the fuck am i supposed to dip my tendies in now

just had a horrible garlic burp

think its on liveleak

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit." - Doc Brownshirt

And you can pick up a detached place for £250,000 or even less. Could pay for that on a minimum wage desu

thankfully no, no room for racism in this day and age

stay out of the UK you povvo twat
the only purpose yanks serve here is to give us tourist money

yeah there's a handful in big cities, only very recently though

they're popular with numale soyboy types who enjoy it because "dude taco bell lmao xD just like my american TV shows xD"

LOVE the weird breed of yank that comes over here and decides they like it enough that they want to stay here forever

Kent

suck my dick nigger

>go on, leave me breathless

what did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vzerbXFwGCE

Legit overheard someone talking about the EU in the noodle bar earlier today. She actually said "I don't understand why old people were allowed to vote anyway. They're not even going to be around for long anyway"

Actually couldn't believe it because I thought it was just memes.
Not surprisingly she was fat, had blue hair, facial hair and had a "service dog"

no californians here

yeah it's terrible
we've got well established stuff like barburrito and other mexican food places, taco bell is awful compared to them

me like

fretting because I can't decide which is better - The Holy Grail or The Life of Brian

remember walking past a yank family last year and they were babbling in yank speak

surreal experience actually hearing yanks speak in real life

felt like turning round and smacking the cunt but remembered he might be carrying a hidden gun and would shoot me lads

wish i had a service dog for autism but i'm not sure what it would actually do except be my friend.

Meaning of Life la

>moves into free social housing, provided free healthcare, children given free schooling at the height of a mass labour shortage in the greatest city on the planet
>future conservative government gives you a mass discount on your property that enables you to move up to the middle class and gazump working class whites who already own a home
>complain about racism and how you are so oppressed whilst sporting the highest unemployment rates, lowest labour force participation rates, highest dropout rates, highest violent crime, knife crime, sexual abuse and drug use of any demographic in society

ah yes the golliwog

the long-term goal is to graduate with a Master's or Doctorate, make loads of money, marry an equally successful qt, have like 5 beautiful smart babies and then send them all to Oxford

top banter

rah that's dope senpai

we finna respectin women out here in 2018

/brit/ has gone downhil

what were you doing in a noodle bar you fucking poof

not even a masters will get you loads of money here

£60,000 tops, not even enough to have 2 kids in private school let alone get in to oxford

heard them all over when I was in London a couple of years ago

'za inbound

17:00 - 21:00 are the worst /brit/ hours truly runt central

shall be coming back after 22:00

>highest unemployment rates, lowest labour force participation rates
hmm, almost as though certain groups were disproportionately affected by the decision to abandon Keynesian demand management in 1976.

>tfw toil-posting hour soon

that poem isn't relevant today. the US has already sucked up all the talent in the world. all that's left is useless people

Just toilies blowing off steam

good shout but I think it goes LoB>THG>MoL=ANFSCD

>watching telly program
>look up the presenter
>"studied X at Cambridge"
>"graduated with a first in Y from Oxford"

I will never achieve anything in life

forever destined to earn £17k per annum in an inbound call centre

60k is a massive amount considering lecturers are on like 70k, honestly 60k without kids and a wife or mortgage is beyond godlike

meant for

me second from right

>digging holes and filling them back up again is better than letting the market correct itself

>service dog
What?
We are still in the EU. 23 June 2016 Was when we voted on this...

This will be the highlight of that yanks year

Thinking about getting a group of friends together and making up a drinking game based on Chardee McDennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's a bit of a Reddit-tier thing to do, but the Sup Forums thing to do (staying at home alone masturbating) doesn't sound too much fun

This is pretty much all nepotism though.

true, but that's assuming you're living in london, to have a good life there, you won't be saving much

life of brian is the only truly good thing they ever did

sounds fucking bent

>noodle bar
Uh why not just buy some Pot Noodles from Asda lmao
Some people...