How do Mexicans/Latin Americans view Asians?

I was on vacation in Mexico recently and multiple times cute local girls came up to me to chat or asked to take a photo with me. One chick actually made her aunt translate for her since the chick didn't speak English. None of them tried to sell me anything so I'm pretty sure they weren't just trying to make money off a tourist.

I'm decently tall and have a "k-pop boy band" look that's popular with Asian girls and some Asian-Americans, but not at all with white chicks or more whitewashed ABCs/ABTs in the US, so it was surprisingly to have gotten this much attention in Mexico.

Are Asian males considered desirable in Latin America, unlike in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=coreano habla español
youtu.be/OuVB4KIoOWw
youtu.be/LTtzYEcYads
youtu.be/JYjqMu3NBmA
youtu.be/XhSog9x5yJo
youtu.be/EDlyLiaSP8k
youtu.be/CXQBaqpIYTw
youtu.be/ZUimFuYiDf8
youtu.be/_-2rGPeBVXA
youtu.be/fVkTFfo6SR8
youtu.be/S2OLY4SIKR8
youtu.be/x_cbCC4UCHU
youtu.be/M2GclIsnAAA
youtu.be/L98nlrGDYF0
youtu.be/oNhm2cJ9iCA
youtu.be/fhXsBjl-c3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My sister watch some Korean soup opera and likes how the guys look. She also likes to hear some K-pop bands. Tough the average Korean looks pretty blan and isn't interested in them(in my city there's a lot of Koreans thanks to a KIA factory)

Amerishart with Mex family. Short answer? No. Long answer? Mexican's are raging hypocrites about racism. If you're Asian, there is this weird in-between zone that exists in the scale of racial tolerance (beaner edition). Niggers are on the bottom universally, and that won't ever change. After them are the natives, who get shit on by just about everyone (which unironically is sad). Just after them are the asians, but not every asian. Chinese and Koreans go in this category, being simultaneously hated and tolerated by the locals of most hispanic countries (except indios, who don't give a shit). After that you have mestizos (majority demographic), then castizos (pale locals who didnt breed with natives). On the same level as castizos you have Japanese, who are considered more "civilized" than the Chinese and Koreans. It's a combination of shitty stereotypes and just outright pointless xenophobia that creates this.

>How do Mexicans/Latin Americans view Asians?
We usually go to the market for that.

Lots of girls in my school like K-pop. Just come to California

I would say kpop and Korean doramas are moderately popular here.
Lots of girls like that here.

no, and your story sounds made up tbqh

Kpop and doramas became a meme here

Come to California. Spic women love you guys.

Pretty much spot on. I think there is a little more hatred towards Chinese than Koreans though. Also they anti-Native sentiment varies depending on what region of Mexico you're in. Northerners inexplicably hate them and scapegoat them to hell, in most of the country they're somewhat revered but neglected, in the south east, they're revered like some sort of magical elf race.

lies
this
as an asian, i can confirm that latinos are the most anti-asian race

>in most of the country they're somewhat revered but neglected, in the south east, they're revered like some sort of magical elf race.
Wat

Asian guys can actually score decent amounts of pussy in Latin America because they’re all weebs.

In the Yucatan people treat Mayas like they're some super special mysterious culture with connections to nature and the environment.

Have you ever been here¿

Can anyone from Yucatan confirm any of this Chicano's statements? I don't trust him for my life

Absolutely nothing you guys said is true.

Few times

The Chicano MAN is the embodiment of machismo and more highly evolved than any M*xican

youtube.com/results?search_query=coreano habla español

They literally say 'don't be an Indian' in the north to mean 'don't be a dick'.

people also say that in central mexico

Thanks for confirming you're retarded and subhuman

Where¿

Latin Americans are the biggest weebs out there.

What's up with all the Koreans lately?

>Koreans
youtu.be/OuVB4KIoOWw
youtu.be/LTtzYEcYads
youtu.be/JYjqMu3NBmA
youtu.be/XhSog9x5yJo
youtu.be/EDlyLiaSP8k
youtu.be/CXQBaqpIYTw
youtu.be/ZUimFuYiDf8

I mean, fuck

I heard proper turks say their diaspora here (almanci) are annoying in general since most are descendant of poor, backwards village people from anatolia. That being the reason they left.

Are American Mexicans similarily annoying and mostly the sub-strata of mexican society?

you're all chinks to most people here. I'm not even making this up

Why do you have all these videos at hand? And, why are their accents so good?

You've seen nothing yet

youtu.be/_-2rGPeBVXA
youtu.be/fVkTFfo6SR8
youtu.be/S2OLY4SIKR8
youtu.be/x_cbCC4UCHU
youtu.be/M2GclIsnAAA
youtu.be/L98nlrGDYF0
youtu.be/oNhm2cJ9iCA
youtu.be/fhXsBjl-c3I

And I forgot about all the girls from Venezuela doing the same thing. But they already speak Spanish, so meh.

5 out of my 7 aunts are married to asian men, either korean or chinese. im literally surrounded with half gook/spic cousins

what

what kind of hispanic are you

That's bs. Discrimination is a bigger problem in southern mexico because it's full of self-hating brown mestizos who are 1-2 generations away from their native parents and grandparents

It's always dumb as shit low IQ chicanos spouting this garbage. No wonder you parents had to emigrate.

This
Also this

And asian restaurants are very popular here, people see them as slightly more elaborated fast food