Hey user, are you going to watch my next kino? It's called The 15:17 to Paris and it's directed by Clint Eastwood!

Hey user, are you going to watch my next kino? It's called The 15:17 to Paris and it's directed by Clint Eastwood!

Pregnant with my baby

HI JIM!

shes finally gonna get unJUSTed thanks to based eastwood.
I expect it will be kino too

>It's called The 15:17 to Paris
What's it about?

About a paranoic woman obsessed with an old sitcom which she was in 10 years ago

Emily blunt plays the murder victim

>Three Americans face a terrorist attack aboard a train bound for Paris.

Sounds gayer than OP's dad.

If she names this kid Jim, I will laugh harder than I did when Trump won the election

She's not fucking delusional man, she'll name him John

Sorry Jenna, but you're way past your expiration date. I'll be watching Emily Blunt's newest kino instead!

All 3 could be the answer. But which one?

Should trips decide?

>I'll be watching Emily Blunt's newest kino instead!

You just keep pushing

It's about Paris Hilton getting fucked by a cock that is 15 centimeters long and 17 centimeters thick

Jenna is my mommy! I can't wait to come out of her vagina!

>The 15:17 to Paris is an upcoming American biographical drama film directed by Clint Eastwood and written by Dorothy Blyskal, based on the autobiography The 15:17 to Paris: The True Story of a Terrorist, a Train, and Three American Heroes by Jeffrey E. Stern, Spencer Stone, Anthony Sandler, and Alek Skarlatos, about the 2015 Thalys train attack.

>On July 11, 2017, it was revealed that at the eleventh hour, Eastwood decided to cast Sadler, Skarlatos, and Stone to portray themselves in the film which will "begin during their childhood and show their friendship leading up to the moment that changed their lives".[1]

It's pretty weird, he's gotten so lazy and only makes movies based on minor real life events that would be made for TV movies at best if it weren't for him. Yet Sully was still excellent, and this will be another story of simple heroism and moral idealism. Casting the real, non-actor people is a weird choice too. He'll be heavily criticized again for making hero-worship and anti-Muslim propaganda.

Is Jenna essentially a real life version of Bojack the horse?

Yet why is it in Eastwoods court to decide to stop directing movies that make muslims look bad.

farmica agnes

BASED pusy poster.

Why doesn't anyone like Jenna posting anymore Sup Forums?