More like Attack on KINO

More like Attack on KINO

You're correct, it is an attack on kino.

>tfw thought this was a decent show until i found out that titans were literally just super saiyan retards.

But they're not really

BETRAYAL

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't.

You're late

i stopped when annie got incased in that crystal shit and they hauled her off somewhere

does it get better

Every question answered just raises three more in its place.

BUY
A
BANNER

Are suggesting all those were made by one person?

op pls

just the attack on titan ones
i'm too lazy to get them all in one image again though so this is the easiest way

It was excellent up until people can turn into Titans. Then the big harry guy got introduced and it's just one dumb "twist" after another.

It was good until it became super popular, and the writer felt like he needed to expand the scope super hard and keep it going to the point where it's just stupid.

Are you trying to make me cry?

>the big harry guy

How big?

but who was the janetty?

Surely there must be analogous stories of these in the theaters. What are the kino versions of berserk, samurai champloo, initial D, or one punch man?

Surely, there must be original stories like those being made, surely it's not all capeshit and the same 3 action movies over and over

you're a fucking idiot for even thinking this was a decent show

RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!?

if you just read the manga you lazy fucks you'd figure out whats going on

ITT: Retards who haven't read the manga complain because the plot questions haven't been answered yet

It's an attack on kino alright

Are you posting this trash here because you got laughed out of Sup Forums?

Shit thread