ITT...

ITT, We post actresses who wouldve been better at portraying Daenerys Targaryen than Emilia Clarke and more likeable and relateable. Pic very much related

wasnt she supposed to be just a kid in the books

a natural blonde would have been a good start

strong eye wrinkles

>implying Babsfu doesnt portray a Blonde well

coalburner alert

got thred: i sleep
waifu thred: R E A L S H I T

oinnk oink

Naomi Woods

Emily Kinney. If you've seen her naked you know they can even pretend she's really young.

FAT NAT

fatty
Too unattractive to be a leader

Abbey desu

this is a casting thread based on talent and appropriateness for the role, who said anything about waifus?

this, valyrians are supposed to be beautiful but in kind of an otherworldly way

Babs is a hungarian whore .

this

>actresses

R U D E

Camren Bicondova would've made a badass Arya Stark. She looks feral like a wolf and is trained enough to do her own stunts. They could've shown her doing handstands during the assassin training she could've flexed her abs.

fucking disgusting

She has the ayyy lmao look.

she's not supposed to be likeable. I actually think emilia's a good choice because she's so insufferable, I just wish she got less screen time. the real problem is that normies inexplicably like her, and you can see the writers trying to weigh up the actual character with fanservice. I'm quite interested to see their reaction when she inevitably goes crazy

chinlets should be euthanize

Literally Dany

I see. You enjoy the taste of cock.

get fucked Babarooni

she has nice taste in men

yummy. wtf I love Babs now

how does this make you feel?

>beautiful but in kind of an otherworldly way
Cara looks like an elf. Elf = Valaryian.

which blacked episode is this from

horny desu but then dissapointed at how shitty and fake the photoshop. I want to see a realistice Babs taking a BBC while she moans in ecstasy.

Season 1 Emilia Clarke was fucking beautiful.

the one where my dick is so big they slap the BLACKED.COM logo on it even though I'm white and I fuck your mom

That is one beautiful long haired boy.
Transgender?

She loves to fuck niggers. Objectively perfect for the role.

literally any actress around 20-25 years old that isnt a hamplanet. Clarke is the most nauseating "actress" Ive seen in years

Stop it, Babsfu is pure. PURE

Stay retarded