Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1L-wi0r9E
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM
youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1L-wi0r9E

I'M ON A BOAT

So how are the jonsafags taking the leaks being confirmed?

This is show has really gone of the deep end ever since George's departure and D&D's acquisition of complete creative control. What was once a sophisticated rumination on the concepts of war, politics, honor, and the morality therein is now vapid schlock filled with cringe inducing dialogue, flanderized fan service, literal poo poo in loo humor and faux feminist virtue signaling that is borderline zionistic. While the early seasons would cycle through many talented writers for each episode, including GRRM himself, every single episode of nu-GOT (and I mean literally EVERY SINGLE EPISODE) begins with the unholy stamp of shit, "written for Television by David Benieoff and D.B. Weiss", their names almost tauting you as sit down for another miserable hour of Jewish fan-fiction. This show is a disgrace, an abhorent legacy for GRRM to leave behind as this is now the only conclusion to the story we are ever going to get because that lazy fat fuck will never finish the books now that he has complete financial security and thus no need to get off his blubbery ass and finish the goddamn novels. But as long as fangirls can squel YAAS QUEEN on facebook and the normies have enough "reactable" moments for their reaction videos then they are happy. This is the kind of scum the show panders to now to ensure maximum viewership and social media presence. And despite it all I will still return week after week because I've been invested in this series since 19 fucking 96 and I am going to see it through to the bitter, shit filled end, goddammit!

What is the endgame now?

first for normies

Instead of instructing the Frey women about how they should tell everyone the North remembers, shouldn't Arya have been more concerned with freeing her uncle from the dungeon?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Kill off all of the male main characters and prepare for an all female Season 8. Even the white walkers will experience a rebellion by the female members and the Night Queen will rise to command the dead.

Why didn't you guys like that Lyanna scene yesterday?

> not watching for the comedy gold

at least one of them is pretending just so he doesn't die alone

Whats his end game?

obligatory Bobby B and anime Ned photo

wtf...is he with Jaime now or? wtf..

No because that might have taken time away from Sansa and Daenerys

Where is the italian lot? The JersyShore looking motherfuckers

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>Varys turns to the damera and winks
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who
>are you

So, if everyone in the North is gonna take up arms, including the women, who's gonna drill for dragonglass and take care of the homesteads? Who's gonna make sure there's someone to watch out for the homes? Making sure there's food on the table?

in the olden days, most fish followed the evolutionary pattern of being slow, heavily armoured and carrying a decent set of jaws

after a few hundred million years lighter, fast, agile fish with slimmer less destructive jaws came about and were widely successful survivalists, the predators then needed speed to keep up, and the armoured tank fish of the past almost entirely ceased to be over a few short period of time

looks comfy tbqh

>all the Frey's are killed at once

Ok so Jon and Danny will fug and their kid will be Azhor Ahai rite?

>yfw preston is legit angry at the show now

Will he make it to the end of the series? Or will he be shot by a guard in Dubrovnik trying to mind meld Dnd?

>dany

Yikes.

As of the finale of Season 6, he was in the Frey dungeon.

>we'll never see dragons fight ice walkers in epic battles

how did everything go so wrong?

>Funko pops
>Team shirts
>Ipad selfie wtf
>Probably Orgy ???
>No alcohol and food?
>Yes is an orgy.

>gets to fuck his hot cousin
>tattle tales by telling god
God lancel was the worst

Not all of them

Just the adult males that had a hand in the Red Wedding.

Tell me, did you see little babies, toddlers and 10 year olds drinking and dying?

wait for episode 5 user

>normies now praise it for dropping all the dark and bad stuff and how we finally have the "payoff" of good guys vs bad guys that we've all been waiting for

Online criticism was a mistake.

So we've had to endure fucking 2 seasons of Sam and Gilly scenes just so he can go to the Citadel and learn information he was already told?

source?

What were those leaks months ago, and were they true?

>Daenerys Targeryen sails to Kings landing
>Finds people celebrating in the streets
>Thinks they're happy because she has arrived to free them from the usurper's dogs
>Walks toward Red Keep with Tyrion and Co.
>Finds dead Lannister troops everywhere
>Enters throan room
>Finds a large man with a black beard in armor sitting and drinking on the iron throan next to a war hammer
>Missandei announces Daenerys
>"This is Daenerys Storm born of the house Targeryen, Queen of-"
>"Shut up you dumb cunt" replies man in chair
>Daenerys "I am the mother of dragons and rightful owner of that chair, who do you think you are"
>Man in chair "Me? I'm the king you stupid twat! Robert Baratheon!"
>Daenerys calls for her dragons to burn the keep "draquares! Kill the usurper-"
>Stannis enters the room with three dragon heads tied to a rope
>Stannis "I wouldn't bother with that"
>Robert "Guess you aren't the mother of shit anymore"
>Daenerys "The throne is mine give it to me now! You killed my brother so it is mine!"
>Robert "aye I killed him. Just like this!"
>Robert leaps from chair and caves in Dany's chest with his war hammer without spilling his wine
>Dany's entourage look on in horror as Robert chugs the rest of his drink and then pisses on Dany's corpse
>Robert "Take these people to the boar pit. See if it goes better for them then it did Cersei"
>Stanis takes them out of the room
>Robert sits on throne, farts, and laughs
Best ending

look at that diversity, bravo

>tfw you will never smell ranas fuzzy socks

Even all adult males being there is bullshit

Reminder that Show Jaime has still not learned that Lancel fucked Cersei, and may at this point never learn it.

>leave one wolf alive, and the sheep aren't safe
>leaves tons of Freys alive
What did she mean by this?

When women know something is popular and a lot of people like it they go overboard to pretend they were in on it and are HUGE fans. They buy swag, put it in prominent places and act like assholes about how much they like it and always did. The men they know will pretend this is normal and cool because they want to have sex.

I didn't know Bobby B was a dremora

I wanna punch ed sheeran in his stupid ginger face

Garbage moment

So Dany and Jon will bang?

What the fuck do you mean source? Watch the fucking finale of season 6. Walder mentions it to Jaime about how he's not going to kill his son-in-law but is just going to keep him in a cell.

Freys are sheep.

Gotta leave some for her kids with Jon to kill

normies are actually kinda weird when you look at it objectively

>Season 8 Episode 7 Dany goes Mad Queen and her dragons start burning Westeros to the ground, all seems hopeless and lost.
>Bran and Samwell approach Jon
>"You are not the prince that was promised ."
>"You should have acted, Jon...."
>"We didn't Believe they even existed. And when the truth finally dawned, It dawned in fire. "
>youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM starts playing
>"but there is one they fear, in their tongue you are Dovahkiin....DRAGONBORN"

Already confirmed.

GET HYPE

1 million percent.

>[From Dragonstone Dany and Jon] "sail for the North, and on the journey make love for the first time."

Dragonstone was some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

So Jaime knows his brother is working for Dany now, yet he didn't seem to care when they mentioned that. Also, shouldn't there be a divide in the Lannister forces between those who want to serve Jamie and Cersei and those who want to serve Tyrion. I know Tyrion's an unliked dwarf who killed his father, but he's also fighting alongside a giant army with three dragons, while Cersei's a crazy woman who just burned down a popular religion and killed her uncle.

has she actually left Essos? I haven't watched in a season.

kit and sophie are such bad actors. I like it because they can't hide the real life sexual tension between them even when they're supposed to be siblings

>emilia is a womanlet and somehow jon is still just a tiny bit taller than her
L O L

i can't breathe

Preston's video was kino

Dude you can't say that.
You've got Euron dressed in some biker leather shit and a literal shitshow montage with Sam.
Dragonstone WAS bad though.

Can I bleach my eyes when it happens

really looking forward to game of thrones : wrath of the lich king skyrim edition

Season 6 LITERALLY ended with her, 3 large dragons, and a massive armada sailing for Westeros

Only on the show can a little girl kill Walder's most trusted sons, take hours to bake them into a pie, feed Walder, kill him, skin his face, get rid of his body, pretend to be him for the days it takes to regather everyone there, poison everyone then walk away.

Guards don't exist, servants don't exist, fucking nothing.

And what did Arya do about the thousands of people in Frey's army that killed the Stark soldiers? Oh yeah, nothing

Aren't there clauses in TV actors contracts saying that if they diverge too far from a characters aesthetic to properly represent that character they get replaced? Why is Maisie Williams getting so fat and staying employed?

What were some based things book stannis did? I know he did a few honorable things to Robb and the North even though at one point they were against him

He was trying to take winterfell to avenge the north right?

W-where do you think they got them shirts?

god this season is looking to be one big fucking mess

>all those people getting paid to stand around and hold shit up

>Mark Mylod is directing the next 2 episodes and probably several more

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA It's gonna be unbearable. Prepare for terminator chase scenes.

Why would you bleach your eyes of Jonerys?

>Opening still shows King's Landing as Baratheon

hmmm.......

>Dovahkiin,Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin.

I thought Ice was a ceremonial sword

beats whatever dreidel$dreidel will come up with

oh vey are you fat shaming an audience avorite in 2017?

Yeah, that place belongs to the Estermonts now.

I just want a prequel of prime bobby b fucking shit up with his warhammer.
greatest fighter of all ages.

Id be happy

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI

How a normal well adjusted person handles the new season
>goes to a bar to watch the premiere
>sees it as an opportunity to get out and maybe bump elbows with a couple qt's
>gets a little into it and even cheers a few times
>realizes it isn't perfect but embraces and celebrates GoT as a cultural phenomenon
>rewatches it later and gets hit in the feels by the scene with the hound
>is capable of suspending disbelief for a few moments to overlook some minor inconsistencies

How Sup Forums handles the new season
>watches the premiere alone
>hates it
>hates everything
>fucking fat beta cuck millennial shits
>>forgot about dragon glass
>fucking jew writers jewed up grrm's masterpiece
>>hurr they left dragon stone unguarded
>really needed to see another boring siege featuring characters who haven't been introduced yet

Fucking kekkkkk

if Jon doesn't kill dany im gonna be mad desu

we get it the books are better who even argues against it?
im still not going to read it cause I dont have the time or interest

>tfw I liked the original seasons for the interesting twist on the fantasy genre and interesting leads on breaking the rules of hero stories
>now its a generic fantasy story coupled with a stronk princess, handsome hero, big bad evil guy, and evil witch type of woman

at least GRRM told the creators how the story should end so I can look foreward to that instead of just waiting for the predictable jonxdanny, death of cersei, and more reddit imp scenes

imagine

fucking IMAGINE

WILLINGLY

taking a

FUCKING

turtle

as your house banner

what the FUCK were they THINKING

Something wrong
I hold my head
Stannis gone, D&D hacks?

>jaime and cersie point out that dragonstone is where danny is likely to land
>have a massive fleet right in your harbor
>don't send a single person to look at it

did DnD get hit on the head while writing the script? We have several characters mention how important dragonstone is, yet Stannis didn't even lock the door on his way out? did anyone read the script before they started shooting? or was it another episode one where george crapped out the first draft and no one questioned them?

>inheritance is through the female non royal line

kill yourself estermontfag

We've been over this.

The throne belongs to a Targaryen, whether one from an earlier branch or Dany, or Jon now that he's actually legitimate, t. D&D

Daily reminder littlefinger dies like a bitch to arya while Sansa feels powerful continuing to do nothing
Fuck this show

Why the FUCK did they waste an entire scene on Ed Sheeran

Not a fan of Daenerys. Don't want Jon to bend the knee to her. Not sexist (Cersie's one of my favorite characters) I just don't like daenerys

where did it all go so wrong, was it Tywin's death?

You sound like a faggot dude

Wait a second. So each season last a year, correct? So by the middle of season 4, Stannis leaves Dragonstone, ignore the fact he takes EVERYONE from Dragonstone, including the women and children and not leaving behind a small contingent of troops to defend against a siege, like in the books. So using my math, for the last TWO AND A HALF YEARS Dragonstone was abounded. Think about that for a second. There was ships that sailed by Dragonstone dozens of times, but not once did they land and take the castle. Castles WERE THE MOST VALUABLE THING IN MEDIEVAL TIMES! And Jaime and Cersei knew Dany was gonna land there and did nothing at all to stop it, and Euron just passed by the island like it was nothing at all. Boy oh boy it's hard to describe in words how stupid that scene was!

she's fat so she looks younger. I'd guess that she's 7 years older than her character at this point who is supposed to be a young teenager

>every ethnicity/gender combination under the sun
>except white male

What the fuck are you talking about? Watching a TV episode in a bar is not normal behavior. It's hipster degeneracy. It's evidence (as you yourself fucking admit) that you're not watching something on its own merits, but to fit in with everyone else because you're nothing more than a fucking sheep.

>massive naval battle ensues
>gendry rowing in the middle of it