China has delayed the release of Spiderman: Homecoming

>China has delayed the release of Spiderman: Homecoming
How is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=me-wMZeKck4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China inflates audience numbers to get better percentage deals, which is only 25% as is. Literally who cares.

Who cares?

>PLS CHINA SAVE MEEEEEEE!

rip marvel

China just doesn't let every single American movie in at once.
There's a certain amount of movies every year that America is allowed to export and during Summer blockbuster season, there's just too much.
There was probably never even a delay anyway. It just never had a set release date and the studios more than likely knew this was going to happen.

they are going to edit shit out while trying to not make it too incoherent

based gooks, capeshit is dying

have to cgi out all the niggers

They need to recolor the niggers frame by frame, it takes time.

Why are they blocking bared Valerian?

>china hates blacks
>literally castrates them by lynch mob
>hollywood forces (((their))) agenda
>no chinese shekels

but they do like chris tucker and kobe bryant

China is going to edit out the stuff they don't like, and release it later in the year to limit the swarm of American blockbusters. Nothing new. Many countries whine about American cultural influence, but at least the Chinese bureaucrats seem to put their money where their mouths are and do something about it.

This is some leaked scene, they reshoot in China.

>but at least the Chinese bureaucrats seem to put their money where their mouths are and do something about it.
If you hear some Mexican dubs, that is even worse than CGI entire characters or banning stuff.However most movies tend to have pretty good dubs (Specially Disney), but some shit like the Hangover and Adam Sandler movies have the worst translations and localizations.They basically tend to force "Mexican" humour into "American" movies, and never work.

English - Hi my name is John
Mexican spanish - ¿Que onda ese vato loco? Yo soy el Juanito, me dicen Johny en my canton.

They need to CGI the niggers out.

>hollywood hires a private firm to audit ticket sales
>suddenly chinks stop letting their movies in
top kek way to bite the hand that feeds

SpiderFlop Spiderflop
just look at that weekend drop
Losing Cash? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! here comes the SpiderFlop

>hand that feeds
See

> Canadian real estate market starts to collapse
> slant movie market softens
> Bitcoin crash
sucks to be chink these days

its allowed because all you fucking bak gui fill everything with faggots and niggers.

China hates Jappanese even more than whites and blacks.

Eh, the localization on Mexico isn't that bad. Many cartoons have GOAT dubs, specially thosr from cartoon network. Sometimes, the double entandres get horribly butchered, but they find a way to be pretty neutral with the jargon.

They're not allowed to hate anyone until they send like 40% of their population to a desert island.

>How is this allowed?

Cause the Age of Marvel is over Mousecuck

why don't you go to fucking China and ask them, dipshit

>How is this allowed?

Too much nigger and fag agenda, that's why. Michelle seems androgynous and borderline lesbian. They have a few borderline transfaggots in it. Then they go and put in niggers as love interest and interracial crap.

I'm a spic and even all that was distracting to me. I don't want diversity in movies of established characters. If Hollywood wants diversity let them make their own original diverse crap. You can niggerize Luke Cage and Black Panther all you want but leave poor Spider-Man and friends alone. That's the problem.

There are too many black characters with lines. China needs to edit them out before it can be released

Its a well known secret that a top Chinese official suspected he lead actor is a homosexual and the studio came to an agreement with the Chinese government to release the film if the actor agrees to fly to China for a rectal diameter exam. Unfortunately for him, he is contractually obligated to all required medical examinations as a stipulation from the studio's insurance company.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=me-wMZeKck4