Veto: Jason
Nominations: Jessica, Dominique
Temptation:TBD
Curse:TBD

previously on /bb/

first for nut

whistlenut going dadmode on josh rn

lol Ramses apology to Josh right there.

is Ramses just awkward in everything he does?

Who /cody/ here?

BB: Exile Island

i think he was nervous someone would see him interacting with josh

Actually the master mister

how racist

time for another dominique monologue

crazy how paul is still campaigning against dominique

does this chimp really need her own cam

>jesus, ew
My reaction to elena

is this peak victim noise?

is dom gonna acknowledge the greed it takes to go on a gameshow like this

I think i might be falling for her God mist...

this has to be the stupidest cast ever assembled

BB16

dom completely ignoring that jess is black and saying its a new thing for her to not be around black people. what a dumb bitch

>i dont want to pull the race card
>pulls the race card

>Mark is on the block in replace of Jessica from the Veto
>yfw Josh actually put the target on Mark this week by making him look like a bully
>Mark gets evicted all because of Josh
>Josh wins Den of Temptation because CBS will edit it and only show Mark throwing the hotsauce picklejuice in his face and Jessica and Mark shouting at him.

Is Mark out of the DR?

>validify
stop talking dom

dominique is a classic example of irrational confidence in regards to intelligence

>basically admitting that black and white people do not get along naturally

veto meeting happening this morning dude

It's sexual frustration.

kino af screens

>feeds cut away from dom during her racist monologue

KINO
I
N
O

i dont believe that she is a nuclear engineer

Blacks don't consider quadroons to be black. Their skin isn't dark enough to be accepted by blacks.

Josh keeping Jessica is a fucking idiotic move.

outdoor crew right now should be final 5 cody can replace jess though

she's some kind of affirmative action desk clerk

kek

House meeting recording when?

>Mark gets no penalty

GRODNER EXPLAIN THIS

she has a degree in electrical engineering

after having multiple classes with EE's, I fully believe it

or she inputs numbers that the nuclear engineers give to her into a spreadsheet. like that we wuz astronauts movie

>final 3

lol matt is afraid of pissing off alex

Is bb the most kino show in existence?

whistle-nut

why is there an xmas brushing her hair cam

Alex needs to dump Paul for that to happen. It seems that she is trying to but into the bottom of an eight person alliance.

>paul: i hope you get the temptation raven

crazy

don't go on big brother. the money for losers is peanuts. the chances of looking bad are astronomically higher than any chance of coming off well. the internet will scour through your personal history and dig out any skeletons. it's only worth it if you're someone with nothing to hide that wants publicity for their entertainment career.

are you drunk?

jokers creating swastikas

What the fuck are you trying to show with your line?

Brent described Josh as a manchild

Autism

>when you are so wasted that you forget which hg you are supposed to follow as you are drawing the line

the day christmas became alex and alex became mark

wouldn't be a bad anime plot

How do you not see it? It's obvious. Literally right in front of your face.

>mfw this cast is so retarded that Cody is going to walk in with a clean slate and people trying to pull him to their side to win comps for them

I don't okay!

>raven below megan on jokers

>mfw you're not autistic enough to immediately recognize complicated patterns.

Why did Jason not use the veto? did he actually resist the will of the rat? is Pao Pao pissed at him now for betraying her master?

Mark convinced him last night not to use it.

Ya I was up at like 4 AM eastern and I just heard Jason sounding pissed like "Well I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore so I'm just not going to fucking use it" lol

How riled up is Panda? she has been guzzling non-stop Paul mist and basically been ass to ass with him for the whole week. surely this can't be good for his relationship with them.

ASS TA ASS

Paul and gang still want to poke Dominique more lol

God melissa is a whiny bitch

She honestly didnt care, Dom has locked herself in to going home. She said use it or dont use it, doesnt matter.

When does Morgan come back?!

>best waifu ever in house

Who is Mr silver fox in the top right

I'll give you a hint. Start from the end and work backwards. To work forwards you have to get in the mind of the creator of the puzzle. you don't personally know the creator and the creator hasn't given any clues as to what his personality is like.Therefore working forwards is difficult. Work backwards and you'll get it quickly if you're not deficient.

>Use it or don't use it, doesn't matter
Do you even know girls, user? when they say that what they really mean is "Use it or we are over". She is probably internally seething that Jason would question her and Paul's plan and go against it, even if it has no impact on the result. at this Point I just want to see the panda choke on bamboo.

panda's been comfy and relaxed all week, she's just having fun. if jason doesn't win the HoH call, she's gonna have a reality check when paulfags start targeting her though.

*sucks paul's cock, eats cereal and stays quiet*

A true student of the game would know self isolation is the worst thing to do while on the block. You don't want the house to know what it's like living without you. If she tried to act as normal as possible instead of chimping out, Jess would be going home for sure this week.

What was Kurt Angles big announcement, I missed it

Matt and Raven are Nicorey to Paul's Paulie
they will be in F4

well it doesn't help when everytime you walk into a room everyone stops talking. if she played better she wouldn't be on the block in the first place

it's kind of a moot point, she's already going home.

who?

dom :'(

matt's getting evicted next week

And the more relaxed she gets with Paul the more she started treating Jason like shit. That entire night where she was publicly felating Paul while telling Jason to stay quiet or leave the room and go to bed was painful. I don't think she deserves to be saved by Jason/Cody when Paul throws her under the bus and she realizes what a fucking mistake she made trusting that rat. she swallowed the poison and there is no antidote.

this

whose bible is that

>double shitmance cam

you can see the major turning points

I don't want to believe that

Paul really wants to do blackface?

Indeed. She should have never sided with the rat in the first place. She had one slip up and the rat immediately turned on her. It doesn't help that Panda is a wannabe paulfag and doing her darn hardest to suck paul's cock this week even though she's the one with power.