Its a new one

>its a new one

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Symon_Silver_Tongue
youtube.com/watch?v=RiIc8jQ-Gu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET IT? BECAUSE THE ACTOR IS A SONGWRITER! AHAHAHAHA SO CLEVER! GAME OF THRONES IS SO SMART!

It was a bad idea that he had a cameo at all but when I heard that he'd be in it I thought they'd at least put him in some prosthetics or something to make it less obvious that it's him. Like they do with celebrities that make cameos in Star Wars. I couldn't imagine they actually planned to give him a guitar, have him sing, have him make a fucking pun about being a very famous singer and then have him awkwardly sit in the frame for the following 5 minutes saying nothing.

>It was a bad idea that he had a cameo at all but when I heard that he'd be in it I thought they'd at least put him in some prosthetics or something to make it less obvious that it's him

lmao this

I was expecting a fucking eyepatch and some scars.

Instead we got Ed Sheeran in armor, probably shooting a new music video whilst there.

They just put a fucking cape on him.

You guys are missing the point. Ed Sheeran wasn't featured because he's famous, he was featured because the producers needed someone even uglier than Arya so that she wouldn't be distracting. Since Ed Sheeran is the ugliest person on the planet, he was their only choice. It's expensive, but it solves an otherwise unsolveable problem.

GoT officially jumped the shark

Enjoy your celebrity cameos and feminism. Thanks, D&D. Thanks Judaism.

I had no idea who this wash when I watched the episode. You're a giant faggot for recognizing a pop singer.

This unironically. That fucking scene where ''I don't want my granddaughter to fight'', ''ROAR IM A LITTLE GIRL AND I WILL FIGHT THE EVIL UNDEAD ARMY THAT NORMAL MEN CANNOT KILL!''
It was beyond fucking cringe.

Dude you're so cool and underground. I bet you're NOTHING like those fucking gay normies.

I love that you can tell they got him on set, put him in the costume, rolled the cameras and realized he couldn't act. It's like they cut everything he said, he had NO REASON to be there except for that bullshit singing.

I hope she actually tries to fight and gets toasted. It would make it worth it.

Hard cringe. Got has always been for titillating npr normies.

The other guy sitting next to him in that scene was even uglier.

shit, I thought that was clever camerawork of Maisie as a Lannister soldier

He means that this song was making the rounds in King's Landing in about 300 AL, and it is now 302 AL, and this is a new song by Westerosi standards because 'The Dornishman's Wife' and 'The Bear and the Maiden Fair' are literally hundreds of years old.

t. literal faggot

its gonna be so great when a zombie finally guts her and reddit loses their fucking minds

Nobody knows or cares who this is you pathetic faggots, go away

It was kind of a clowning song on the Lannisters if I remember correctly.

It was actually about Jaime Lannister fucking Cersei.
>through the winds and the steps and the combat
>he rode to his womans side
>for she was his secret treasure
>she was his shame and his curse
>for a chain and a keep are nothing
>compared to a womans kiss
>for hands of gold are always cold
>but a womans hands are warm

thought so

no

it was about Tyrion and Shae

>assuming this isnt a troll

>tfw you were waiting for Arya to get raped during this scene

*Tyrion Lannister fucking Shae

But even if you are b8ing it could be foreshadowing Jaime choking Cersei with his golden hand.

Close but no cigar.

It's about Tyrion being with Shae but then ironically becomes about Tyrion murdering Shae

Why would she be his curse? That doesn't make sense.

The hands of gold have to be Jaime. He has a literal fucking gold hand.

It was around a long time before tydubs and shae , maybe about lannister ancestor like whebber or whobbar or whatever the fuck her name was from Sworn Shield

Hard cringe at this post. I'm glad Sup Forums hasn't warped my mind so bad I actually think any of this was implied in the dialogue

yeah, no

it was written by this guy

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Symon_Silver_Tongue

he tried to blackmail tyrion with it

>getting me to reply again, im done

I'm waiting for some crafty user to switch their faces for a webm of that scene. Shouldn't be too hard and I'm betting most people wouldn't even notice the difference.

Alright, you're correct

>let's train all the children to be suicide bombers

That's pretty much what I got out of that scene. "Able bodied" was enough. They didn't have to specify that "boys and girls" should be trained. Most of them will be killed instantly if the fighting men are killed first, even with training, so what's the fucking point?

>Ed Sheeran
who ?

fucking starred. quality post son.

Actually the same as that guy. I've heard his songs but never knew what he looked like.

and then Tyrion ordered for him to be killed and to be cooked into stew or something
can understand why normies like him more than Stannis

How much money do you think he/his producer paid to get this cameo?

How many rolls is GRRM doing in his grave bc of it?

I doubt gurm has any idea who it is, why would he? its a literal who

I know. The clear analysis was she was saying I will die trying to fight for my people just like anyone else.

I wanted to hear him talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour

that's a very forced and unnatural way to respond to the OP. I wonder what could be going on here

pretty simple OP has been spamming this shit since yesterday, just pointing out that no-one knows or cares who it is, do you understand now?

not really. you've been visiting these threads for a full day but you don't care?

That was kinda bad, but the main problem I had with that scene is that dnd keep trying to villainize the Northern houses (other than the Mormonts) for no fucking reason
Did Glover fuck David's wife or something? jesus

That was my first post ITT, I've seen these threads in the catalog since yesterday, theirs two up right now, OP (you) need to stop

Chuckled. Have a you.

Also maise looked like hot dog shit.. they couldn't do something with her eye bags?

>Buy it on iTunes now!
Literally this just like Sigur Ros or whoever doing there song.

I had to look him up. He is some kind of British pop star, had never heard of him before either.

it was the biggest fucking tease ever what dicks d&d are

>Everyone spilling their spaghetti about Ed Sheeran when Sir Paul McCartney is sitting right fucking next to him.

>sperging out this hard because you recognize a pop singer
It was a simple scene, and singing guy played the small part he had well enough. I had no idea singing guy was even supposed to be someone famous until I come on Sup Forums and see all this autistic screeching. The whole thing plays fine when you don't bring your retarded baggage into it.

No one would touch that gutter beast.

Agreed. Also, who the fuck is ed sheerhan anyway?

why do you want people to stop talking about it if you don't know what it is we're talking about? go to another thread maybe

>tfw officially old and out of touch

He was only notable to me for how ugly he was for an actor.

nvm, he's normal. i guess. that other guy was a troll. looked like arya.

why are you so upset no-one knows or cares who your favorite celeb is?

is he just not well-known in america? he's unavoidable here

>He shares his only scene with Arya
>Notable for being ugly
I don't believe you.

>celeb
what? it's just a screenshot of a character in a show. you've made it clear you don't watch it, but the costume surely gives that much away. leave the thread autist

I've heard his songs before but never knew what he looked like.

aus here, really no idea who it is until these threads started, still not really sure is he the british idol winner or something?

They're both ugly.

Yes I do, I just had no idea this guy was some kinda celebrity until these threads started, why do you think I don't watch the show?

Oh hey there Walder you havn't said anything in a while are you OK?

btw we raped one of your peasants

American here. Na, never had heard of him. After seeing threads here I asked my gf about it thinking I'm just old and out of touch but she didn't either.

I thought that's why you were upset about people talking about this character, because you don't watch the show... tell me more about this celeb

I think it will still happen

The dark haired one with the big nose was giving her the eye. Wont doubt something will happen in the next episode

and how about when she threw all those words around towards sansa? "oh, you're still a stark, i wasn't sure after all those men you were with". yeah well let's see how tough you are when you're getting raped by ramsay. and she never shuts the fuck up about bear island. "on bear island... bear islanders... blah blah blah"

lyanna mormont is a 7-year-old LARPer who has the nerve to constantly talk shit to actual rulers

don't know where he started, saw his face all over the news when he broke some record for dominating the charts

but I know nothing about him, I thought it was some extra that got a line, didn't think anything more of it until these threads started, why are you so upset no-one knows or cares who this is?

Can someone link the part of the the live thread when Ed Sheeran showed up

I'm not, you evidently know more about him than I do, I just thought your response to OP was curiously awkward and unnatural

ok

just imagine a bunch of people saying "WHAT WHO'S THIS I DON'T RECOGNISE HIM" like they do with every random background character

he has over 1.7 billion views on multiple videos on youtube. i'm pretty sure that qualifies as being known

>I was waiting for her to do the raping

thanks Ed

>it's a new one
>stares into camera for five seconds

this.

It was weird as fuck. they haven't seen a women in ages and they're soldiers. She's not that THAT ugly.

which is another reason the ed sheeran cameo was so stupid. it breaks any potential suspense because you know that ed sheeran isn't going to be involved with rape and violence

I came here exactly for this thread

>That's pretty much what I got out of that scene.

then you're a literal fucking retard, carry on

I like that this happened because everyone was complaining about it instead of posting actual spoilers, they should have a pop star on every week

You must live in a fucking cave or something if you're aus and don't know Ed Sheeren

I have no idea who the actor is, but the scene was way too on-the-nose.

>"Boy this rabbit tastes good, just like how my sweet loving wife made it back home for me and my three daughters"
>"I hope I have daughter, because a son would just go off to die in a pointless and horrible conflict"

>they haven't seen a women in ages
What makes you think that? They said they were securing order in Frey's lands since they all got killed. They would have had plenty of opportunities to encounter female peasants or do a little extracurricular raping here and there.

>they haven't seen a woman in ages
its like 2 weeks from kings landing to the twins, its not like they've been wandering the woods for years, they've been in the field maybe a week

youtube.com/watch?v=RiIc8jQ-Gu0
kek

I really wish you'd just end it all

1) HBO saved a lot of money, because Maisie probably cut 10% from her paycheck for this scene to happen and Sheeran did it for free.

2) D&D gets to fill in 6 minutes of screentime which is excellent filler since they ran out of ideas

The fact this wasn't an action scene where they get murdered is pretty retarded because they would've been fun to watch instead of pure cringe

Fuck off with yer ginger blackberry wine, shaun

or I just don't watch tv, I only dl or stream, so I miss out on a lot of shitty celebs, its a good thing

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY GOD DAMMIT

>I have no idea who the actor is
why are you telling us this?