He imagines he's being interviewed to promote his imaginary latest film

>he imagines he's being interviewed to promote his imaginary latest film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZdXO0DcDY4
youtu.be/xCQV5ANXdfk
youtube.com/watch?v=uCx7f9tb1NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> He imagines being a bit of an oddity, with a strange but effective type of humor.

>he imagines doing an interview with his qt co-star and joking around with her

>he imagines giving lengthy diatribes on all the philosophical and political inspirations to his film

>he imagines being smooth talking witty with a dash of humility so the Internet loves you

>He imagines making films that define the Generation

>He imagines making artistic masterpieces that are universally adored and respected by the older generation of Filmmakers (The Coen Brother, Terrence Malick, Nolan, Fincher, Lynch) with you stepping up to 'carry the flame'

>tfw in an imaginary interview praising my latest imaginary film
>think of ways to please both the normies and the Sup Forums audience by incorporating memes into my answers as subtle as i can
>think of all the posts I could make on Sup Forums later by posting a picture with timestamp

>he imagines being on late night tv shows and being famous
>he realizes that he is just being silly imagining this kind of shit
>cant stop
I hate doing this

>he imagines playing music for his high school talent show and impressing everyone

>he imagines being a famous actor making timestamp threads for (you)

ENOUGH. IM THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES SHIT THIS CRINGY.

i don't get this thread

>he imagines pusy

>He imagines being the first director to successfully integrate internet culture into a film

>listen to a song
>imagine an important scene with this song playing in the background
>imagine hardcut to credits where the song starts playing as an ironic juxtaposition
>imagine cutting a trailer to the song

LITERALLY ME FUCK

Oh fuck you I was doing this today

>he imagines coordinating the upcoming race war

Not the same thing but it always triggered my tism that The Devil's Advocate used Paint it Black over the credits instead of Sympathy for the Devil.

based

>Imagine filming a student movie with friends doing all the sound design, editing and acting with pots of fun and bonding behind the scenes

>He constantly replays the same minor section of a song whilst pacing and mapping it with the beats of the scene in your head

he imagines a gf

There's nothing stopping you from doing this.

>he imagines coordinating the upcoming race war

>imagine im being filmed while being my usual schizophrenic self

he has no friends
or
his friends arent interested in film as much as he is.

>he imagines being happy

thats the first step user.
nice dubs

truly our greatest ally

No friends.

>imagines making a film so great it changes the world forever

this, it's called mental transmutation, and is a gift from the great hermetic tradition

most everyone does this with songs

>he starts speaking the parts for his imaginary characters out loud and is almost caught by a passing stranger

>tfw lying on the bed
>imagine im a giant crushing the people that live on the bed, the sheets are mountains
>always think of it as the intro of some film where they awaken a giant beast

i don't (at all)

> he imagines being abducted by aliens and then rising to the top of alien society, becoming a cyborg and then dying defeating the baddy and saving humanity with a kamehameha beam battle in NYC and being remembered as a hero..

brb killin self

I'd help you make a movie, user.

>imagines being ewan yafrenz killing dunnhier

Time bandits for you lad

>watch action show
>walk around house pretending to be a character from that show doing their moves

The fucking ending to this song is this so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=VZdXO0DcDY4

The whole song is good but at 2:30 is when it starts

>he actually imagines himself in every tv, movie, and anime he watches as a character that is him with deus ex machina particle beam magic

J U S T
U
S
T

from 2:30 onwards all I can picture is someone who died and his scene/picture is frozen next to the credits

Literally me. I tried joining the film club in my uni but there were only like 6 people and it was barely about making individual movies. And I didn't connect with anyone. I just want kino lads.

I daydream about stupid scenarios like this all the time as well.

Oh shit I'm going to Sussex Uni this September and its film society looks pretty barren, really want to craft some kino desu

I don't do the credits. I only do imaginary music videos and as part of the soundtrack from an imaginary movie scene and rarely pretending my field of view is the camera.

Just the little things i would enjoy like doing a foley punch with friends or talking about music choice or dialogue and improvising having banter

>he imagines getting shitposted on by Sup Forums because he reveals during an interview that he actually has a jewish grandma to score goodboy points with the media

>tfw I tried that
>it was awful

>he imagines himself making a film that changes everything and makes all previous films look completely inferior on a meta level.

JUST END MY FUCKING LIFE

>he's invited to the Oscars HR roundtable with the other nominated directors and they all acknowledge that he's the best one in the room with jealous laughs

I stay up all night and while I'm alone I pretend I'm doing a Sam Hyde-eque youtube video while reacting to shit. I'll also walk around and talk to myself pretending to be different characters in a sketch that I'm making up in my head.

I was doing this probably at the same time you posted that.

>he imagines being interviewed and talking about the music he makes even though his music will never be popular

kill me

>he imagines every possible situation where he could get a gf

Really? the switch at around 3:30 always gives me a felling of running. Imagine the beginning of 28 weeks later is the slower part and when it picks up I always picture him starting to run as all the sounds come back

So you don't imagine anything?

T b h I have done this in college, where we made a film adaption of Othello and it was fun as heck, no one took it too seriously and we were all in it to have a laugh wish I could find the blooper reel

yes
ive been in a coma for the past 22 years

>he IMAGINES

welcome back it's only gone downhill since

this fren

i dont actually talk while i do that i hope

I'm sorry, I really did only listen about 50 seconds from 2:30

FUCK YOU YOU DON'T KNOW ME

I love some of Death Grips' instrumentals for daydreaming:
youtu.be/xCQV5ANXdfk

In particular, sends me straight into a cyberpunk decadent metropolis, with characters on the run from some sort of government institution, assaulted by the strobing, digital landscape

Let me reconsider, with the credits thing still in my head, I now see the credits with actual real life photos of whomever died. Then at the 3:30 mark it shows one last picture, like the last picture ever taken of the guy alive, before the credits close

>you imagine fun situations with your actors during production
>you imagine yourself fighting with producers over creative control
>''user, you brought arthouse sensibilities into capeshit. how did you manage get away with it?''
>audiences love me, I'm just as famous as my actors

All the great filmmakers do/did this shit too.

Proof?

his imagination

the difference being that they did it irl afterwards

haha this is lame you guys are such nerds. i never do this shit at all haha :(

I am going to start doing this.

>doing all of this while pacing either in circles or back and forth while also flaring arms around without thinking about it

Do I have autism? Do others do this? I'm 23 and have done this for at least 15 years.

underrated

pretty much anytime I'm alone I'm pacing/acting shit out.

I do this while showering

Please, as if I would have an imaginary film.

I have an imaginary tv show.

>imagines making a successful Sup Forums thread or even just a passable post

>he imagines himself directing an unexpected critically acclaimed hit that revives Brendan Fraser's career and kickstarts Sasha Grey's official acting career
>he imagines RLM completely loving it and gushing about every little detail
>he imagines himself being called for HR's Director Roundtable after impressing industry big guys with his talents
>he's being charming and witty, impressing everyone there
>Nolan feels threatened by his technical film knowledge and unpretensious passion for cinema
>He charms Patty Jenkins and gets her to blush
>He instantly becomes best friends with Edgar Wright

I honestly go to bed crying every night

Yeah I only will do it alone, my family knows about it but we just don't speak about it. It's like an unwritten rule.

Nah I need more room than a shower for the pacing, but that's interesting. I wonder how similar it is.

I imagine I have room for pacing around by carefully turning my body. I also do this for battle scenes

>broughton street
wew

anyone else use some of their mom's shampoo, smear a bit on their pillow and spoon with it pretending it's their gf?

pls giv successful directing career

>have aspirations to be creative and famous
>realize that even if you did get famous you would collapse under the stress of it all
>realize that you never will be famous anyway

kind of a double edged sword desu. it's like thinking about all the women you would get but realizing how fucking horrible it would feel afterwards since you never know the intentions behind their attention, and that much of it is probably to get something they want. imagine how hard it is to find a genuine connection if you're that famous?

Fuck that I would just want the pucci. You'd have deep connections with friends.

>tfw played a solo for my graduation
it was pretty alright
a lot of people came up to me at the afterparty singing their praises and a few even bought me some shots

San hyde's shadow hangs heavy over a ton of internet content. Find any random guy on YouTube in the chan sphere of influence and you'll notice lifted mde jokes and general style everywhere

>imagine
>all the people

He imagines his life as a film that's being live commented on Sup Forums and he's being bullied for all the weird pitiful and self destructive stuff he does

I wanna make an action scene set to this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=uCx7f9tb1NM

even a guy in the comments says it too

Finally found a reason to use this gif

Even you

>he imagines being small enough to fit between his waifu's toes

>he imagines Sup Forums starting a thread about underrated actors and his picture is posted with a few replies saying 'agreed' and 'he should really be in more movies' and 'he should've gotten at least an oscar nomination for xy movie'