Box Office Milestone: 'Wonder Woman' Passes Final 'Harry Potter' Pic

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/wonder-woman-box-office-passes-up-final-harry-potter-film-at-us-box-office-1021638

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Every other post at either side has reddit spacing
Really, but I mean really, makes you think

Why did nu males hate this film

When will the Sup Forums forecast pasta finally stop

they had to add Spider-Man Homecoming to it too

no point in predicting about Apes or Dunkirk since thats from Batman directors so no fun in it

Bump

>6 posts 2 posters
yet we're supposed to believe there are no warner paki shills here

Back to you shitting street, Pajeet.

>reddit spacing

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2 made 140 million dollars more than Wonder Woman
Explain this

And deathly hallows part 2 grossed 1.4 Billion
Also batb has wonder woman beat by a shitton including the highest opening for a female lead film

Are you blind?

I love WW, she has brought so much btfo around here.

Guardians had a bigger budget than WW and its pretty much done making money, WW still has legs.

I'm looking forward to this place imminent implosion clusterfuck during the last 2 months of the year

why is some marvel show on?

oh my is this real?

HAHAHAHHHAHA

Thor, Justice League and Coco in November
The Last Jedi in December

BTFO indeed....

Movie was great and I was blown away by how SJW stuff was absent. In fact, most of the movie focuses on male suffering in war. All the men in my audience seemed to enjoy, a lot of them were laughing.

You got memed hard if you thought this was SJW, there was 3 times more SJW stuff in the recent Game of Thrones ep than this entire movie.

I'm going to legit start a rumor that Chris Hemsworth fatshamed a homosexual transgerder conservative alt-righter with aids.
Fuck Thor

Yeah? What about a female director with a female lead?

What about a female girlfriend?

Does anyone care about a jew in capeshit? You care this much for 1000 threads a day? It cant even gross a billion.

>knowing what's considered reddit
Go back

imagine being

such a loser

that

the spacing on a post

makes you upset

>It can't even gross a billion

But that's OK, you see, because neither can:

>Guardians of the Galaxy: The Redditting
>Spider-Man: Ned, Where's my Tony?

Can Sup Forums make some financial predictions?
I'll place the opposite bet.

I've being doing this for like 7 or 8 years and have never posted once on reddit. I have no idea where this memes come from

>Wonder Woman 2 expected to be announced around the time Wonder Woman officially surpasses Baywatch of the Galaxy 2

What do they mean by this?

i know Sup Forums never gets it right but Jesus Christ

Bad news for The Rock because apparently he might be getting dropped out of Black Adam.

>Baywatch of the Galaxy 2
Rock forever BTFO

>Deadpool congratulates Wonder Woman
>Both movies financially successful
>Both movies underdogs within their extended universe universe without actual cameos from their big dawgs like Wolverine or Batman
>no fatigue in sight for Deadpool or Wonder Woman for years

It's like Harry Pottery.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

The absolute Oracles on this board

To be fair I'm a DChad and I thought GotG2 and Spidey were going to break a b. It's pretty embarrassing that they didn't, considering the marketing they got and how hard they got shilled

I'm a Marvel fan, and I knew GotG would get less than 1B, 800M seemed reasonable, however Spidey not even getting close to 600M is a total failure.

I'm leaving this board, all you fucks do is act like autists and meme and act like hypocrites.

Honestly Deadpool deserves it much more, because Wolverine origins failed, the budget was way smaller, it was R-rated and Fox had a story of making bad movies.

>random morons aren't constantly right.
blowing my mind here. how do i send your account gold?

You would know. Go back

>budget has anything to do with box office

why are marvel fanboys so pathetic lads?

I love the Wondypool friendship.

But you're literally typing like a Redditor.

GOTG2 should have got the billion. No meaming it had literally no competition for 3 weeks. And if you want to say Pirates was no competition for Wonder Woman that means GOTG had no competition until Wonder Woman came out a month later.

They're not used to losing. Their biggest character losing to Wonder Woman instead of Batman or Superman just makes it even worse.

>Jewish Hollywood accounting shows that feminist film with Jewish lead beats gentile favorite says Jewish news site
>hahahaha goyim BTFO says Jewish Sup Forums shill
Okay.

What the fuck movies are people now?

Jesus..

I wonder how this guy is feeling right now..

Doesn't make anyone upset, just exposes yourself.
May as well end every sentence with 'I'm from reddit by the way'

Yesterday there was a guy who spent 10 hours repeating to himself how "Superman is edgy emo". I swear he kept this up for 10 hours and when people started to ignore him he started to reply to everyone else with the same rehashed script lines. It was very bizzare to see.

Probably the same autist who spams Superman hate in the Dragon Ball threads on Sup Forums

>

It's even worse for Spider-Man, because Wonder Woman's score (at least in top critics) was a VERY long time at 100% (just like other shilled movies like Deadpool or Civil War).

Still a very pleb way to judge or make argument about movies by citing (((critics))). But it's hilarious how things turned out.

Why people want Wonder Woman and Batman to fuck so much? I see people commenting about this shit everywhere.

Yeah, but they played it pretty safely in the end with le litty piss humorâ„¢ that kids loved (yes, kids, on R rated, that means kid + parent, which makes it twice profit in normal cases).
Compare it with serious and truly mature Logan (I am ofc not saying that movie is perfect, maybe even overrated a bit) and how little it made, considering that it's Wolverine with Huge Jack-man vs Literally who Spider-Man with swords starring most leafiest actor in the world.

I don't know.
Maybe
because many grew up DCAU.
Some people say that Bruce Timm highly associated himself with Bruce Wayne (and also why there's no Jason Todd, but Tim Drake with literally 100% personality of Jason Todd from comics) so that's why he shipped both of them in cartoon.

And DCEU seems to bring a lot (or at least some elements) from DCAU actually, with big anime distructions, Superman very rarely smiling and Clark Kent never goofy. Etc.

who cares, both are mindless YA movies

I'm not talking about the old cartoons, though, but about people talking about these characters and actors and pairing them like crazy. It's creepy as fuck. Woman, man, old people, whatever. I see it everywhere.

It's like, they think Batman is awesome, and now Wonder Woman is awesome, so it became the new Bradangelina or whatever.

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
Just look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

Yep, and all those people probably watched Justice League Unlimited and old people just catch whatever youngsters doing.

I want to
ooga booga go back to Africa
her.

Proof
>you vs the other guy she told you to not worry about