Into big dicks

>into big dicks
>has mosquito bite tits
Another hypocritical roastie. Sad!

So you're saying she's the perfect girl for me?

what is this?

I saw some reality tv show about severely mentally and/or physically challenged people looking for love, and they all had ridiculously high standards.

she looks like a goofy goober.

>into big dicks
She said that IRL, or her character did?

And if it's the latter, what show/film?

In True Detective she says it facetiously

those are very nice though
shape > size

high standards are nice , but do not be a cunt

there is nothing more disgusting than pepperoni nipples

True Detective S2
And she only said it to be shocking and inappropriate because she was forced to ne at an anger management(?) class, I can't remember, terrible show..

omg women are subhumans I cant believe someone wrote that in a script and paid an actor to say it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

is there pic of her pusy?

>mosquito bite tits
>great ass

this is how we prefer them grown

It's almost as if a woman's hypergamous nature makes her feel entitled to the top percentile of men, regardless of her own SMV.

>When you're so insecure about your sexual prowess that you make it your entire political outlook

based

>people don't want the best of the best in every area

i feel bad for women with small tits, it's like, why did evolution even bother?

For small tits, they look pretty nice. Usually when I see small tits, they're weird and pointy but those look perfect.

I want all fags to leave

literally perfect

Translation :
>there's nothing more beautiful than a veiny cock and some balls.

>he likes gross pepperoni nips
You were sexually abused as a young child.

so you're saying you lust after people with a "y" chromosome, I understand you, but I don't agree with you.

Those are almost perfect tits, faggot. Sure they're on the small side but they won't look like saggy ass in fifteen years. Great nipples too. I'll take shape over size any day. Pic related

Agreed, bit small, but definitely not something to turn down a fuck or relationship over. Though I suppose you faggots only accept the top 99 percentile of women to be posted, because we're all a deserving lot.

What he said.

>tfw her smile

these are acceptable tits
fags and elliot rodger level incel spergs need to gtfo

damn I cant stop staring at her skelton in those first two pictures, like you can see the whole thing ffs

This is the most important aspect of the images