Don't mind me, I'm just stea- I mean pirating this movie

>Don't mind me, I'm just stea- I mean pirating this movie.

>*makes and exact copy of your wallet, leaving your wallet alone*

How is that stealing?

I used to be anti-pirating, but now I'm pro.

Fuck drump and fuck wipipo

>"""steal""" a movie
>owner still has it in their possession

If you had all your money invested in gold and someone invented a way to make a perfect copy of all your gold, thus lowering the value would you be ok with that?

So we should halt technological progress just so you can keep your precious shekels?

the difference is that gold is a fucking finite resource, increasing the total supply of gold through copying would hurt my investment. someone pirating my copy of a movie doesn't hurt the value of my movie since theres fucking near infinite supply since you can just copy more disks, the decrease in value is so minuscule it might as well be negligible.

Gold of just a rock and has no value unless you believe it does.

that's not stealing though
do you own the theoretical value of your gold?

>counterfeit money isn't wrong
Hoboy are you wrong.

People are going to be dumb and use metaphors that wont really work. The only way to watch pic related in the states is to pirate it. So how is it wrong?

It's not stealing though

>be jesus
>pirate bread and fish to feed the hungry
>jews have you crucified

huh

I hope you sent money to the creators

What if the creator is dead?
Why should some studio get money for a work they didn't create?

was jesus the first pirate?

>in the 80s a Crierion Laserdisc would cost $100 per movie
>digital piracy and streaming depreciates value of movies while quality of their presentation still goes up
>Today a Criterion Blu-ray costs $20, and a DVD even less
>this is somehow a bad thing

The creators says to pirate. Even if I didn't. There is no way for me to pay for the show. What then?

Then it goes to his family.

Because the studio distributes the money to those who made it possible for you to view it (actors and other inputs).

no one buys the bluray or dvd in mass anymore. if there wasnt a way to share blurays and dvds sales would be higher.

I pirated Wonder Women because Gal Gadot supports Israel.

I pirated a Japanese tv show and film because each would cost me more than $100 to get here.

No on ever bought home video in large volumes except rental chains.

"Don't mind me, just 'pirating' this wine! It's stealing? No! If I like it I will just buy another bottle! No loss for the store!"

see you in hell user

there would still be rental chains. come on son this is piracy 101

>2018
>Not using popcorn time

i didn't see nuffing

you aren't supposed to watch it

I'm not the one who supports genocide. If you saw WW you support genocide. So which is worse pirating or genocide.

rental died because netflix, not piracy

What about redbox?

"Don't mind me, just "copying" this fish and bread. What? It's pirating? No! I never stole the fisherman's fish, nor the bakers bread. I just took it and copied it! I gave the original food back, no potential sale loss for the original owners!"

Piratefags, this is your mindset. You're thieves. Thievery is a crime. Do you like committing crimes? Would you commit Arson, Murder, or even Rape? When does it end?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Yar har fiddle di dee
Turn the other cheek
Or you'll answer to my Dad and Me

theft requires deprivation of property from the owner

Not murder but rape maybe.

>tfw don't watch new movies

They're not even worth pirating anymore.

rape is less worse than arson and murder though. fucking sjw redditor

>what are intellectual property rights

>I made something unique
>it is the only one in existence
>another perfect copy is made
>mine is no longer the only one in existence
wow its almost like deprivation of value is inherent in the act of copying

But you have to live with the PTSD of rape. It's like war flashbacks, poledditor.

YOUR ONLY CHEATING YOURSELF 2BH

100'(FOOT) IMAX 3D EXPERIENCES ARE THINGS YOU CANT REPLICATE ON YOUR 15"(INCH) LABTOP WITH THAT YIFY RIP

NOR ON YOUR 105"(INCH) 4K TV WITH A 50GB FILE, OR ON THE GAY ASS OCULUS STRAPPED TO YOUR FACE

THAT SAID HAVING CLUTTERED SHELVES OF BLURAYS IS FOR FAGGOTS, DOWNLOAD THE REMUX TO YOUR INCONSPICUOUS NAS
THE 0DAY TOPPEST QUALITY THEATER EXPERIENCE IS WHAT HAS THE VALUE, IT EARNS AND DESERVES YOUR MONEY

No theft requires a violation of property. By your reasoning inflation is theft.

>inflation is theft

sounds good to me

hello shill