Or is she just /ourgal/?

T'm sick of ironic pol posters.

It's been this way for 200,000 years.

Tic Toc white "people"

F

Tictoc libortions

>not pusy

Damn, I wish I was clever as based pusy poster

Only white liberals get abortions. Blacks and mestizos are still outbreeding you white boi.

blacks overwhelmingly get abortions which is why they stay at 12 percent of the population. you spics are getting thrown at every day and you can't stop it

White liberals don't have kids, and if they do it's like 1. Also damn that's a lot of White babies

Drumpft can try and do whatever it won't change things in the long run

>these fa/tv/irgins. who knows how many cocks they can suck.

what was meant by this?

What is repeal the immigration act of 1965 for $500, fucktard?

>Also damn that's a lot of White babies

The absolute state of the white race when you think that graph is something to be proud about

>those niggers
>who knows how bad theyll smell today

what did she mean by this?

>w-white babies are bad s-stupid goyim ;_;

Gas yourself shekelberg

It won't happen it costs too much political capital to even suggest it let alone actually doing it

Just came from there and r3ddi+

Now I'm ready to troll some leftist normies!

Maybe one day you could be.

Too much political capital for Demoshits. Repubs control all three branches, bye bye shitskins. Just keep going on about your tinfoil hat russian conspiracy while we MAGA

>the liberal will defend this

>yfw you marry and have children with a Mexican woman that cooks like a champ and your 17 year old half-beaner son tells you about how his gang murder the white children of the sjws that voted for Hillary and take their Apple products.

Americans descended from Southern Europeans tend to not care about casual rascism

There's a reason all the former Italian areas in NY are crap after the Italians left

Why are liberals so prone to violence? Animals

>tfw Southern

Fuck lads

Better check out the immigration statistics in pic related

And don't forget that Obama also deported more people than any other president since WW2

>Repubs control all three branches

>Yes cuckservatives in the pocket of the chamber of comerce will save the white majority

They hate us so much they allow minorities to kill them and possibly us so they can win an argument on an anonymous anime imageboard.

Damn, is this what Trump meant when he said we'd never stop winning? 7 and a half more years of winning as well

>implying they'll have a choice

Either they abide by their White Constituents or they get the hell out of dodge

Is it the Canadian "if you kill me I win" libtard logic?

Miss Blankenship was better
>"If I wanted to watch two negroes fight I'd throw a dollar bill out the window."