Do you think Black Panther will flop worldwide cause black boys in the kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFxOsUe0I8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enough dumb wiggers watched transformers, it'll get a sizable showing

Is he cgi or is the background? Why not just put a guy in a suit on a real rooftop?

I think it will make a shit zillion dollars by tapping into the wigger audience

I know for a fact Asians hates them.
So no help from the China man.

HIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssss

It'll break even but be the lowest grossing DC movie and people will cry racism.

LMAO that's not Catwoman, my man. He just stole her gimmick.

Asians don't hate black people.
They just have absolutely no respect for them because they've never done anything worthwhile throughout history.

>cause black boys in the kino?
It's diverse.

Catwoman was 20 years ago. We're talking new DC movie universe.

Oh like Wonder Woman flopped?

I dabble pretty strongly in racism and even I'm kind of interested in seeing it. I won't pay to watch it, but I don't know if it'll flop.

>months before release
>IF YOU DON'T GO WATCH THIS MOVIE 20 TIMES IN THE OPENING WEEK YOU ARE A RACIST AND LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER
>flops

Remember Ghostbusters?

yes they do, the two are not mutually exclusive

It should do okay. It's still a Marvel movie.

They don't though.
A lot of Asians love American sports and like watching black people play but they still have zero respect for them because they're just silly games.

The background is cgi, they usually have real guys in suits and a lot is filmed in a studio with green screen, but the ground is usually real.

CRITICS CRITICIZING THIS SHITTY CAPEKINO

a lot of white americans enjoy watching black people play sports as well, doesn't mean they like black people

Trailer makes it look average as fuck. Someone said it was from DC and I hadn't even considered it might be, because I figured it was Marvel. Which is also bad, because it means ALL THIS SHIT LOOKS THE SAME

depends how you define flop. they release like 10 movies a year, I can't imagine they're banking on this to make much. it will make what they expect it to make

I think the best thing they can do is downplay the racial element and try to convince people this is a legitimately good movie that happens to take place in Africa and not just diversity bait. Plus I read the other day that it leads directly into Infinity War plotwise, depending on how significant the MCU tie-in is it could end up drawing a big crowd of white fans.

Where have you seen anything resembling this? And the ghostbusters trailer had majority dislikes with tons of people down voting it, this clearly isn't the case with black panther. Also who exactly is being changed for diversity in this movie. The character is black in the comics and it takes place in Africa so obviously most of the cast should be black.

I wish all these fucking superhero movies die already. At this point they are just milking while they can.

This meme makes no sense, either they defy disney and give bad reviews and simultaneously get called racist, or they give it good reviews and don't get called racist.

why make a diversity bait movie and pretend it's not? I'm sure the other 246 marvel movies next year will cover the other bases. it's one movie, probably with a cheaper cast just to pat themselves on the back and maybe widen the overall audience a little bit, there's absolutely no way they intend or expect it to be their big money maker for the year. I don't get why it's such a big deal

No you're not.

You're right, it probably makes no difference to Disney whether this film preforms well or mediocre, but there are all sorts of people below the studio executive level who basically have their career on the line.

is that why Fast and Furious franchise does so well overseas? your shitty capeshit jew obsession over a movie's box office doesn't even fit the narrative

Considering homecoming had tom holland do motion capture rather than a green screen I wouldn't be surprised if this is also cgi.

what is Sup Forums going to do when this movie comes out and it's actually good and outperforms Thor and Spidey? Should we start a /suicidewatch/ general right now?

They hate them dude. Work in a Korean BBQ restaurant. Owner and their family absolutely hate black people. Owner goes on tirades sometimes on how he hates seeing them on his corner because he knows they are up to no good.

You can start a /suicide/ right now.

That's different. They see them as entertainers same way they see any Hollywood actor or sports star. They don't see those people as Black or White. They see them as popular successful individuals. That doesn't relate to your typical ghetto trash that represents 90% of American blacks.

The US will see it, nobody else will. It will flop terribly in the Asian market, and thus flop overall in revenue.

Black people are notorious for going out and supporting these type of movies that they think "help" black people in their dominance over society.

t.Black guy

I honestly don't want to see this not because I'm racist (i'm not) but because I honestly can't tell the actors apart. All the black leads look like the same person.

They should have made Michael Jai White Black Panther and just hired the director of Black Dynamite.

Whether an Asian hates black people depends on whether he lives in proximity to them.

Same with all people. The vast majority of racists in the US are in big cities where they encounter blacks every day. The least racist people are the ones who rarely meet blacks and only see them on teevee.

Did you support Luke Cage. That was superior black capekino.

Will Europeans go and watch this?

My dick likes the inside of her mouth a lot more than my eyes.

TOP KEK

>The vast majority of racists in the US are in big cities where they encounter blacks every day

It's not racist to hate niggers who vandalize your property or try and mug you at night.

Yes.

Blade already proved Niggrars can make Kino its just that marvel put as little effort into their movies as they can lately

"asians hate blacks" is a Sup Forums weeb fantasy.

lol

Koreans and blacks have a special hatred for each other coming from the LA race riots when Korean militias fended off the Negro horde.

It'll easily turn a profit, but I'd imagine it'd be one of the lower grossing films of the MCU. Maybe only slightly better than First Avenger.

Reminder Blade was so popular it got an anime.

It did better than the Iron Man, X-men and Wolverine animes that were produced with it.

>outperforms Thor
Not a chance
>outperforms Spidey
Not hard to outperform a bomb

I think we can all agree that there is something inherently wrong with the Western white civilization. The white race, which comprises just 18% of the population of the world, has committed 85% of the most heinous atrocities against humanity and is the most violent race of them all.

I'll begin by pointing out that the white race is NOT superior. It just has a momentary advantage of 100 years or so, which is nothing in the 200,000 year span of modern humans. By CHANCE, whites industrialized first, allowing them a momentary advantage.
The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, Balanchine ballets, et al., don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world.

The United States are the logical culmination of the White Farce. It's a fine country, I'll give them that. But this beauty is only skin deep. To put it shortly, this country is not a peaceful, egalitarian utopia. Blacks, hundreds of years later, are still being excluded from the so-called American Experiment. Their ancestors were kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, murdered, starved, raped, belittled, and degenerated by none other than white folk.

The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech
All the "diversity" resulted in Homecoming having the biggest Marvel dropoff ever. Bigger than Dr. Strange etc.

Damn now that's a good bait son.

>tfw to smart too meme properly

newfag GET OUTTTTTTT

Why do you think they put Cap and the winter soldier in Wakana? They need whitey to help advertise it

>good
subjective
>out performs spidey and thor
probably the same reaction to wonder woman I guess?

Enough virtue-signaling liberals will make this a huge success. Expect a lot of nu-males and fat women with blue hair proclaiming this the best superhero movie ever, regardless if it really is. I'd be surprised if it does less than $500M.

Because of the racial climate some will come out and say they hate it, and others will say it's amazing, simply for political reasons.

Clearly which is why the fighting game community is the best of friends and for the most part not segregated at all

You're forgetting the fact tgere are chinks in Fast and the Furious.
Same reason they liked Transformers: they could watch their very own Beijing being demolished instead of some irreverent western pigdog city.

But races are not real user.

Were you talking about western european culture ?

>have to wait for armond to btfo of it

>black people
>having $10 of expendable income to watch the movie in theaters

This movie will flop. Niggers just pirate it, they'll never pay.

First, you find a house and scope it out
Find a Chinese neighborhood, cause they don't believe in bank accounts
Second, you find a crew and a driver, someone who ring the doorbell
And someone that ain't scared to do what it do
Third, you pull up at the spot
Park, watch, ring the doorbell and knock
Four, make sure nobody is home (knock knock)
They gone, okay it's on
Don't be scared nigga you in now
If the police come you gonna find out who your friends now
That ain't them talking, that's your mind playing tricks on you
You're conscious cause you know you got nines with two clips on you
But fuck that, motherfuck that plasma
And fuck that laptop, go and get that jewelry box
You tryna get paid? Go take that jewelry box to the Slauson
They'll give you cash back in the same day

youtube.com/watch?v=lFxOsUe0I8o

I don't go see cape shit but that hasn't stopped any other cape shit making money. I really don't know.

no. I used to think people would get tired of marvel's garbage but now I realize that I gave people too much credit. 85m opening weekend

Asians literally think of blacks as animals, even in japan where they're more polite

nothing here indicates hatred

I want evidence

My mother is chinese and she fucking can't stand them, she will go on long rants about how their culture is filthy caveman tier and how they never accomplished anything important. So you're probably right on that.

Yeah but are you American with Chinese ancestry or what?
I was talking about people currently living in East Asia.
Anyone who has to deal with blacks in America hates them. Anyone who is far away from the just doesn't acknowledge them or respect or care about them

No, my mother grew up in china and no black ever did anything bad to her. She just can't stand them because they "have poor manners, are dumb and highly unprofessional". So I guess she started with little respect/care then it just got worse when she started interacting with some.

Bottom line, I don't expect China to support BP but just by watching the suit, I don't know who would.

maybe talk to an asian sometime, if you have spent literally any time around asians you would know they don't like black people

huh, thats some compelling evidence

Yes i think so.
Just look at another movies with blacks, like Get Out.
Big flop compared to US.

>robots killing each other with hot chick
>blacks, africa, we wuz, bad white people
Nah.

>if you have spent literally any time around asians you would know they don't like black people
i live in a US city that is majority asian (vietnamese) and they have no problems with black people but hate Filipinos. turns out asians "hate" eachother more than they do any other race.

I don't think it's going to flop, but I don't think it's going to do as well as they want it to. Not because he's black, but because he's a fucking boring character that doesn't deserve his own movie. It'd be like giving Hawkeye or Quicksilver their own movies. No one is really going to care, but they'll see it because it's attached to the Avengers. You could probably make a fucking Pepper Pots movie that takes place before she met Stark and it would still do okay.

>Fast and Furious
>blacks
You wut?
Most white cast of the recent movies.

this is partly true, they also hate each other

Will you take your white gf to see this?

>diverse
That's not really diverse, it's just black people. If it was diverse it would be like Peter Parker's high school

Japanese people think all blacks in japan - criminals and sell drugs.
And it is almost true.

Are there even white people in it? There is 2 nigger, a bunch of spics and a few jew.

>production budget: 4.5 million
>foreign and domestic box office: $252,434,250
>didn't even show in china
>virtually 0 advertising but still got 75+mil in the foreign box office alone
wow, what a complete flop

alright I'll head to the lab and come up with some evidenced based True Racism TM for (you)

>i live in a US
>asian-americans
This is the worst kind.
We are talking about Asians in their home countries m8.

Rock looks white.
Diesels white.
Stackham white.
Main villain woman - white.

>Ludacris
>Tyreese
>Dwayne Johnson
>Vin Diesel
There is literally 1 (one) white guy in the main cast and 4 (4) black guys

I wrote, compared to US.
See BO numbers for that black women scientists movie.
Another flop.

From what I learned in the Navy, Americanized Asians are a lot different than Asians that come right from their respective country. I saw it with Filipinos, but there are tons of them that were born in the Philippines that are in the Navy. I've talked to Filipino girls that were born in the US and they say the older men born in the Philippines call them traitors because they don't speak Tagalog and exclusively hang out with them.

>4 (4) black guys
Main cast - white.

Yes, because modern american values and feminist stuff go against fundamentals of asian countries, which are still very xenophobic and patriarchal.

all films that deal with social or political commentary in the US will not dominate in the foreign box office though. it has nothing to do with race. Look at how Lincoln did in the box office, even with all the hype and talent connected with it, the numbers are very similar to Get Out's.

...still waiting

Ok, ghostbusters.
And people love original movies.
Still big flop overseas.