Lyanna Mormont's Feminist Speech On 'Game Of Thrones' Is The Rallying Cry We All Need Right Now

That's it, I'm done, I don't have any connection anymore to this show. It's been ruined by Tumblr.

>Change is finally coming to Westeros, both with Daenerys' bold strokes and smaller movements like this. As a feminist fan of the show, I couldn't be more thrilled. Especially because speeches like these are motivational outside of the show as well. We live in a political time when women are fighting and resisting and taking their power back — and Lyanna gave us a rallying cry we can all stand by.

bustle.com/p/lyanna-mormonts-feminist-speech-on-game-of-thrones-is-the-rallying-cry-we-all-need-right-now-70594

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YAAAASS

>taking their power back
What

It wasnt even about feminism. It was about women stepping up and being equal. It wasnt a kick ass woman moment, it was a I WANT TO FIGHT AND HELP moment. Feminists ruin everything. And why do they take their cues from fictional characters in fantasy settings?

does the author know that this character gets totally owned

>It wasnt even about feminism. It was about women stepping up and being equal.

oh my sweet summer child

you only have yourself to blame for even knowing what tumblr is saying, unsubscribe from shitty new sources etc and you'll enjoy more

Marxists are creative parasites.

The speech was pointless since they've established before that Mormont women are warrior women since the Bear Islands are always being attacked.

Know thy enemy.

fag

>During her speech, the camera switches to Sansa and Brienne
>At the end of her speech, she throws a glare at Lord Glover as she says "girls".
How can you be this naive?

>GoT has conscription for women
YAASS, SLAY QUEEN! YOU GO GIRL! MUH STRONK EMPOWERED FEMALE CHARACTERS!
>There should be conscription for women IRL
Uhh... idk about that... fuck war? love trumps hate?

Politicizing a little girl who just wants to kill zombies.

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO.

jesus christ.

Well I liked this scene when I watched it, but now that I've been told it was feminism, I'm against it.

>It wasnt even about feminism. It was about women stepping up and being equal.

This. The virgin misogynists are just pissy because they feel their privilege being threatened when a girl does a thing and doesn't get their permission to do it.

based snew poster

>They told me it was for girls so I can't like it anymore!

Wow, you're truly bitch made if you can't like something by yourself.

Having ten year old girls fight zombies isn't feminism. Its suicide

Fuck off cunt. Thats not what I meant at all. I interpreted it as woman should get up and stop being useless. You wanna be equal then be equal. Dont throw me in with your cuck boy lot. Although the other replies seem to have misunderstood me as well.

>Feminist rally under GOT
Are they cosplayers or something

imagine being this triggered by a fantasy show.

>i want to kiss you down there

Was anyone else unable to rid themselves of the thought of just how fucking filthy that unwiped, unshaven, unclean pussy would have smelled/ looked/ tasted in that scene?

>We All Need Right Now
This is 2017's "I can't even"

And people are like "oh no you are complaining too much"

tsss yea if he's so triggered, why dont he just shoot himself er sumpthin

You're trying to be middling but really, it was a kick ass woman moment considering in the GOT universe, women are supposed to exist to make kings instead of lead like one. But it was also a moment that should have been respected because it was a woman declaring she was going to put in her equal share like everyone else. Again, misogynists just wanna be pissy just because.

They bathe retard

>women are taking their power back?
Two questions? When did they have power, I thought this was always an oppressive patriarchy? And what are they taking back in particular? They've never had more equality.

>Especially because speeches like these are motivational outside of the show as well.

yes please, lets send them all off to fight north korea and isis.

>white supremacist(human)

KEK
So non-whites aren't human now?

Having people who can't fight battle against a guy who can turn the dead against you is the most retarded idea anybody has ever had on this show

As a casual television viewer I can't tell you how much I love the fact that all TV and movies have become non stop liberal propaganda shows. I truly enjoy people constantly preaching their personal politics at me, because surely I'm not smart enough to figure these things out for myself.

Also, who wouldn't want to be enlightened by Hollywood? A community filled with drug addicts, broken marriages, fucked up children and pedophiles? Surely this wise community of elders has much to teach us.

considering they're planning on holding the wall. mobilizing everyone to at least take part is not wrong.

teach them to fight so that when the battle comes they feel like they have a chance, and then use them to just run ammunition and messages up and down the line so you save actual fighting roles for able bodied people.

if 10 year olds can mine coal in the industrial era, they definitely can fight some decaying zombie fucks.

and if nothing else they can be used as distractions.

Not falling for this bait.

and so if it's that simple what was the point of Arya, Cersei, Sansa, Dany and Brienne's arcs? Are you even capable of thinking you dumbass?

Hiking through the snow where its more or less a constant blizzard? When exactly? And it takes hours for a pussy to get gross beyond lickability.

>that little girl is going to fight in war!
>on monday, i might just ask my boss for that raise, even if i DO only work part time and call in sick on Mondays often.

I would give this shit some respect if they actually showed women hesitating about getting conscripted

Yeah, feminists are always leaning on fiction to inspire them. Nothing new.

As long as Isis uploads the vids in HD.

Now this guy gets it. MOre is actually less in this scenario. There is no room for fodder when fighting an undead army lest the fodder become undead.

It's just getting worse now.

the entire ep was feminist bait right from the opening sequence

And it only inspires them in a vocal sense, as in what tomorrows rhetoric will include. It doesnt cause them to take charge of their lives in any other sense.

Can based Euron save this season?

women are best seen and not heard

>considering they're planning on holding the wall. mobilizing everyone to at least take part is not wrong.
It's wrong when part of the group of "everyone" literally can't kill a single wight no matter how many you throw at em. The only thing little girls are good for is allahu akbaring with a catapult.

The thing I resented about this was the Lord saying he wont put a sword in his Grand daughters hands being played off as if he was mocking the notion rather than him meaning "i'll skull fuck anyone who tries to put my grand daughter in harms way." Caring for women is apparently oppression now. One day I hope feminists every where have to fend for themselves, just once in their lives.

How many hours a day to you spend scouring the internet for things that trigger you? I've never even heard of bustle.com

>he's not a bustler

I bet she could take the mountain, the Hound stands no chance against a woman.

Why are you arguing over this when we should be joinin tighter to fight against the true evil... That awful fucking cameo

Women have objectively less IQ then men and they are not physically built for physical labor so it makes sense for them to ask permission to do some actions from their men

>Not falling for this bait.
>still replies

but he didnt answer da cull when needed unlike lil bearfu she answered da cull

out of all the dumb shit in this show, thats what pisses you off?

Dont let millions of years of evolution and common cause practices get in the way of feminist ideology, goy.

This show been washed after season 3 dude, where you been?

I'm starting to notice a pattern here:

>Liberal writes liberal politics article about TV show or movie.
>Liberal then runs around saying "ARE YOU TRIGGERED YET? YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED! DRUMPY BTFO YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED! CRY FOR ME DRUMPY SNOWFLAKE!!"

Meanwhile the people they claim are "triggered" aren't paying attention at all because they don't follow or even care about liberal news sources.

>That's it, I'm done
nothing else to watch the fuck we gon watch?
just chill n watch the shit show unfold

anime.

>Lyanna Mormont
sadly I have grown out of animu
anything good this season or last?

This.

>muh libshits
>muh drumpf

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU

except for OP, he reads liberal article and gets triggered

he will get his comeuppance for saying women are bad in the last season

I think if Jon tried to get peasants to send their daughters to fight he would have a revolt on his hands. Peasants have revolted for less

Did you watch Saga of Tanya the Evil? It was a favorite this year. Attack on Titans new season wasn't bad Yowamushi Pedal was pretty shit this year though the new first years are boring and the new third years aren't much better

In real liufe absolutely. With full support of the women. We've all heard the story about how women voted overwhelmingly against being given the vote because they thought it meant they would get conscripted to war like men.

You fucking morons need to study the Soviets. You look and sound like a bunch of children.

>Hello, Ser user. I hear we are to be betrothed. This marriage will benefit both our houses and the entire North. Would you like to take your marital privileges now?

wat do

I assume you've all come to terms with the fact that you're a bunch of arrested development male adolescents that come across like the worst form of shit gibbon in humanity. You're the last people that should ever be listened to, or given any power other than to toss a burger patty.

>be strong woman
>need a child to lead self

WILL YOU ANSWER DA CULL

I'd preffer to buttfuck grey worm than engaging such degenerated things

they ruined the development of all other female characters and all you can do is throw insults like a little bitch, go suck a dick. another dick i should say

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

It was a bit heavy-handed, and of course SJWs are exploiting it, but having women fight is common when a military force is short on soldiers. It's the same reason kids and the old fight too.

It's time for you guys to just admit to yourselves that you're too fragile and delicate to watch even a dungeons and dragons show without getting triggered. You're all in a fluster. You should take up more soothing hobbies, like knitting or perhaps crochet.

Everything is 'girl power' to you pieces of shit. Despite society after society making you fucking morons look like fucking morons.

These pseudo male gimps are scared of everything. They really know they don't measure up so then need to cry like 'women'. Mewl like a bunch of cunts. They don't measure up and they now know it, so they resort to submissive passive aggressive child play.

what the fuck are you talking about? do you even understand the show or the other female characters? you're a moron speaking total nonsense!

YASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>defending awful writing and whining & crying about people whining & crying

does HBO pay you or do you get off on being low IQ hypocrites?

Shes not a good looking kid though. Imagine if it was prime 14yr old Angie Verona or Ramsey's bitch. You would lose your dick for days.

Those two white boys D&D killed off house Frey (in an exercise of cheesyness) to symbolize the death of the old ways.
They came up with that bullshit scene with the kids to make it official: This is how things will be from now on, formulaic and normie oriented. There's a line between good (feminism, faggotry, political correctness) and evil (those who oppose it, real men) now.

The death of the old: Frey
and the birth of the new: Mormont, kid Karstark & Co.

>they don't follow or even care about liberal news sources.
why are they posted here every day then?

so whats the story behind this meme? i heard it came from one of those hipsters at that GOT bar

what the fuck are you talking about, do you even understand english the stuff and THINGS!? stop gibbling nonesennnnnse!

How about stop trying to obfuscate your own fucking childishness and take a real position. I know you won't but you really should if you're not a goddamn kid.

fucking pleb, no doubt you're a third worlder

>feminism is about equality, not equity

>Lyanna's speech is about facing hardship and responsibility
>The entire goal of modern feminism is to be sheltered from hardship and responsibility

Hmmm

> mfw I would have beaten the British but I forgot to recruit from the other 50%
Why didn't Sun Tzu mention this?

The society you are presumably talking about is medieval society, where women were treated like shit and have to struggle. Like Arya and Sansa and Cersei, etc. But that's thrown out the window for some 10 year old with moxy? And you defend this and pretend anyone who thinks it's awful hack writing must hate women?

"NO!"

You are just extremely unintelligent, I hate to break it to you. You can barely type, let alone think.

>Tumblr
What? You linked to bustle.com

Yeah, that's what Naomi Klein, Gloria Steinem and Betty Freidan have done. You're an ignorant among ignorants.You fucking kids are so utterly uninformed you should be locked up in a detention facility. It's like listening to North Koreans talk about every day life.

Oh and who are there equivalents in Westeros you brainlet?