Just started watching the new episode and lmao this shit is ridiculous

just started watching the new episode and lmao this shit is ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHvhfzAPQC0
youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The normies think it's the greatest bestest ever. The series is going to suffer, the 55min episode was moving too fast, all over the place, and you can tell they're trying to squeeze rush it to the finish line. OH WELL.

I just spoke to my friend who loves this episode. How do I convince him it's shit without having ever watched the episode or the series?

>DUDE POOP LMAO
wtf

Tell him you post on the best board on Sup Forums

say "the ed sheeran cameo was absurd". i want to hear his defense

hey Sup Forums ever thought that if everyone else enjoyed it maybe ur the ones that wrong???

>Sup Forums
>wrong
pick one

This, but you have to remember Sup Forums is full of contrarian fags. They hate anything that is very popular or part of pop culture. Thus the more popular GoT gets the more they will hate it. It's no coincidence that most of them say the show declined in quality after season 3 which was also when the show got a big popularity bump after the Red Wedding

>How do I convince him it's shit without having ever watched the episode or the series?
You hang yourself in the garage in shame of being an obvious shitposter.

>the show declined in quality after season 3
this is objectively fucking true though

Tell him the Red Wedding was deserved

>contrarian fags

Yeah but I really like 100% of pop music and capeshit so idk about that

>ed sheeran
lmao what the fuck

This. Stopped watching at season 3

Have you ever thought, that when something becomes so popular that it will make money regardless, the people producing it get a bit lazy?

And if everybody decided jumping off a cliff was cool, would you also do it?

I can't wait for the Ed Wedding scene.

then explain this fag

Why did they kill off Stannis? He was the only likable character

>They hate anything that is very popular or part of pop culture.

This place loves capeshit though and has DC vs Marvel threads 24/7.

I just watched it and it wasn't as bad as you virgins made it out to be.

You guys extrapolate a lot based on your own projections.

I think you guys should maybe meet some people, or go outside for once. Sup Forums is nice and all -- considering most people here are "passionate" about their hobbies/boards -- but only if you don't have such a malleable mind.

he is the fucking king of rock atm
metallica and slipknot dont exist anymore edgy grandpa

This
This board is filled with bitter insecure white males with fragile egoes, they can't get laid so they post nazi contrarian opinions

This. I hated the writing in season 6. The over arching story just gets dumber as per the leaks, but the writing and scenes in 7.1 were actually good. They even humbled Arya's character a little by having her bond with her "enemy".

thanks for letting us know!!

Thanks for this it's quite interesting. My favorite season was 4 and it seems most people agree with me.

I mean, you're at fault as well; except sitting on the other spectrum when you throw words like "white male" & "nazi" when my post had nothing to do with that.

Jesus Christ, why did this world become so fucked?

Why can't we actually sit down and discuss without resorting to these identity politics?

Something is simmering.

Yeah because most people here are nerds and fans of comics and thus comic book movies. Also the fact that most people here are DC fans is testament to the contrarianism on the board. A lot of them hate the MCU because of how popular it has become. Also how so many people here hate the new star wars movies.

>assumes everyone on Sup Forums is a beta male cuck
As someone who goes out everyday and gets laid everyday who also happens to be a femanon, I despised the premier. Call me a larper or w.e, I invested a lot of time in this series, been reading the books for years now. This being said, the show has lost its soul, it's just commodity sold to 'malleable minds' that can stick to shit.

Its garbage m8. I read the novels. The tv series went from "acceptable" to "unadulterated dogshit" after season 3.

Its normie garbage and I usually dont like using that term, because I dont have autism.

It was never great but it used to be better than it is now. Most of the great actors have been killed off and the good ones who are left don't get enough screen time. All that's left is feminist bullshit writing and meme actors. It's just an edgy feminist fantasy show now with amateur direction now

>s5e6
JUST

I get a feeling this dumb shit is going to end with some JonxDany shit or something.
Anyone can be on the throne for all I care except Dany, Jon or Cersei ( and especially not Sansa ).
I'm still hoping the show has a shred of glory left and hope they will brutally murder Sansa.

Secretly hoping Littlefinger will have the throne, but he will be likely given a dishonourable death before he can say "you're a big guy" to the mountain.

All the men of power got killed off, now it wymens turn to fite

Arya is going to kill Ed Sheeran, take his face, and do the rest of the GoT seasons as a popstar in Westeros. Bit of a tonal shift, but we think people might like it. Like in FFX-2.

you know why?
because most pop-culture is retarded and choked with cultural marxism.

All wymn will bow down to the one true king Azor Ahai

So, basically no one who has any royal blood or ruling experience.
Brilliant.

leaks when?

and the kid from this is england will become her sidekick, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=PHvhfzAPQC0
this show really did go to shit, can't wait for sindragosa 2.0

Isn't ed a ginger? wasnt he blonde in that scene?

How in fuck is "Shallwe begin?" A quip?
Sometimes you people disgust me.

None of them has royal blood.
Only Gendry still has, and he's a bastard.

>Sansa, Jon and Dany don't have royal blood
Yeah, ok.

>Arya gets to King's Landing
>What Can I Do For You starts playing

that would be the hound

>Leave Westeros to me
This show is so basic now

>i dont like thing
>im sure Sup Forums will care

kys friendo

if it wasn't for the hound and jorah I don't think I could watch anymore

Lol. Norah's so fucked.

Most likely yeah

i had high hopes for this season. i thought maybe it could join the first season as the only decent seasons of this shitshow. it had a strong opening, killing off the freys. for a second i believed that d+d had learned something and would avoid all the dumb mistakes they made like the sand snake nonsense.

then we find out euron had a thousand ships built in two days and managed to round westeros, sail up the narrow sea, and slip past dragonstone with his massive fleet without anyone seeing it.

he may be the best sailor and pirate in the game of thrones universe but i reckon it would be pretty hard to miss a thousand black ships.

I'm honestly not sure if you're talking to yourself or really lack self awareness.

>teebee show bad

im sure your parents care...

Every episode now just feels like a checklist for everybody they need to kill to wrap it up within in a season and a half.

Is this bait?

>objectively
Abjectively

>the more popular GoT gets

nigga Game of Thrones is the most popular show in the entire fucking world, we're way past muh contrarianism at this point. Anyone too cool to watch GoT would have abandoned ship after the third season.

all this hubbub is over whether or not D&D are jut pandering to SJWs now since they're easy as fuck to please. the season six finale hinted that this was the case and now the premiere has basically confirmed that we're in for current year politics somehow becoming relevant in a mythological fantasy land where electricity hasn't been invented yet. GoT is completely the wrong environment to promote feminism but they're gonna do it anyway and Hollywood is gonna eat that shit up.

King of rock
Lol
Holy fuck that sentence is delusional
And my captcha makes me think I'm being watched

>say "you're a big guy" to the mountain.
I honestly would lose my mind
Would be a very big deal

>gets laid everyday who also happens to be a femanon
Seriously, leave roastie.

Forgot the screen shot

What really sucks is that for many people IAF and Thrones are massive life spanning journeys that have accompanied them through early adulthood or their childhood. To just move on after season 3 is painful, not having had this epic end and gave you a life lesson to take along

It's really shit they're doing this to their most devoted of followers and I'm astonished GRRM doesn't even mention or notice the dip

Yes it fucking is as bad as they make out, Dragonstone is right fucking next to king's landing, the greyjoy fleet was right there, why did they just let the enemy take up the castle which Stannis used to attack kings landing in season 2. Why the fuck did Cersei do nothing? It's as if the show writers forgot about the geography of the show entirely.

shut up mom

It's more strange to be a female that doesn't get laid. It's actually difficult for a guy to do it so that's why it's used as an insult on the internet, even an ugly and out of shape girl can get sex

sansa will get littlefinger killed by arya and jon will have a sex scene with dany

It was ok, a few mistakes that throw the episode off the rails a bit from D&D steamrolling and squeezing it all in so few episodes. They got lazy and cheap cheap cheap. I ain't no virgin, you nerd virgin.
Your jewish mind control tricks are no good here, turn your nose around and walk away.
Only reason I watch it is for some closure, been aboard since day one, I just want the D&D abortion to end, then I'll read the books one by one, hopefully fat fuck finishes The Winds of Winter before it's feet up for him, doubt he has one more in him. D&D have no imagination and their story writing skills lack vision and complexity, it's too bad they'll get massive awards for this abortion of a series.
Hollyqueer isn't going to eat it up, they're the ones shitting out the narrative to the masses.
This. D&D don't care, they're two hacks who can't just sit there and draw up something more believable. Dabid the budget, we can't have Dany invade Dragonstone! One think that ticked me off, Jon doesn't mention his valaryian steel sword killed a whitewalker to the northern lords, DUMB, just goes on and on about dragonglass. Then Sam blowing off what Stannis told him about tons of the shit on his Dragojnstone as not paying attention, DUMB, considering Sam kills a whitewalker with ta da DRAGONGLASS. The fat fuck should have dragonglass etched in his mind considering it saved his ass from a super natural being that is now a worldwide threat to all of them.

>for you

>Sansa not getting killed instead

Fuck this happy go lucky bullshit.
Hope the Night kings army massacres Westeros.
Nothing is left now anyway.

>leaving a fully functioning castle completely unguarded because???

The budget dabid! the budget!

But you just need a few props(shield, swords, a bonfire) lying around and a throwaway line that the garrison guarding it fled when it saw the dragons.

It's that simple

((Pure coincidence))

That wouldn't allow the writers to shit on Stannis posthumously.

Citadel plot line in the book

> Fractions within Citadel
> Secrets and murder
> Things hppening in accordance with some old Dragon Prophecy (like obsidian candle burning)
>Leader of one of the fractions leaves to join Daenerys because Archmeisters seem to be a bunch of retards
> Sam apparently in the middle of it all

Citadel plot line in TV series

> Samwell Tarly, The Slayer, Watcher over the Urinals and Weigher of the Livers.

Yes, yes, I know these are the chores a novice would most likely be put to, but dang, I can read all about chores in the Wheel of Time, so i'd like GoT to be a bit livelier on this point

Wait a minute...

> or do they just soothe us and then they'll strike us hard in 05-08 episodes?

I haven't followed the leaks, is this real?

At this point I don't care about the episodes. I might watch that youtube nerds videos instead... preston something.

>ffx-2
will she get a 100% completion and return t̶i̶d̶u̶s̶ stannis to the realm of the living though

D&D are hacks, it's simple for idiots like us to think of things like this in a few minutes, these cheap fucks are probably in a shit office together with no air conditioning writing things down in a $2 notebook and disposable pens, ordering cheap ass chinese food 3 times a day.

>most people here are nerds and fans of comics and thus comic book movies

literally not an argument and most nerds love got

Hey, fuck you. Season 4 was better than 2 and 3.

>gets laid everyday who also happens to be a femanon
What's impressive about that? It's only impressive if you're a man.

>Sits in Iron Throne
>Looks directly into camera
>"Shall we begin"
The fordeshawoing, dabib - juds brillyant

>Jon u r such bad leader, never listen to anyone
>5 seconds later...
>Jon u r such great leader

was talking about how fucking dumb it would be if Black watch didn't burn the bodies of the giants/mammoths and was not dissapointed.
we are stuck watching this for 2 more years lads...there is no escape.

It was posted way back during production and people theorized that they would leak certain scenes that weren't being put into the show in order to sniff out leakers. You can see that the whole Arya thing was in Episode 1, but in that leak it shows it much later, so that's one of the ways they would be able to figure out who to sue for breach of contract.

To be perfectly honest it makes a lot of sense for how I assumed this season to play out.

$40 says the hound will have to fight zombie man and girl who he left for dead

LMAO AT THAT DUMB MASK REVEAL OF ARYA

wtf is this mission impossible LMAO!!!

ps it twas sSOOOOO obvious the wine was poisoned LMAO

strange scene when we all knew Frey was dead before anyway,unless they expected a new crop of normie viewers that refuse to watch the previous seasons and just jump straight in?
Now I think about it that is exactly what bloody happened didn't it? fuck me.

Ugh, Sansa has gotten so annoying. When she finally grows some confidence, she turns into this bratty knowitall who does everything a good advisor should not do, such as contradicting her king in front of all his vassals. I thought Sansa would end up sharing some similarities with Cersei, not that she would literally become Cersei.

>10 minute montage of Sam scrubbing shit
>Episode was moving too fast
Can you contrarian autists actually decide what your criticisms are and stop memeing

Walder Frey had a million heirs, and they needed to fast forward the Lannister collapse in the Riverlands. That meant every Frey in collusion with the Lannisters had to die. So a bit gratuitous, but not completely redundant.

>imdb ratings
>proving anything
I remind you that this is the same site whose users rank GoT as the 4th best TV show ever, which is ridiculous even if you do like the show.

That sounds a bit forced

>cultural marxism

how old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI

How a normal well adjusted person handles the new season
>goes to a bar to watch the premiere
>sees it as an opportunity to get out and maybe bump elbows with a couple qt's
>gets a little into it and even cheers a few times
>realizes it isn't perfect but embraces and celebrates GoT as a cultural phenomenon
>rewatches it later and gets hit in the feels by the scene with the hound
>is capable of suspending disbelief for a few moments to overlook some minor inconsistencies

How Sup Forums handles the new season
>watches the premiere alone
>hates it
>hates everything
>fucking fat beta cuck millennial shits
>>forgot about dragon glass
>fucking jew writers jewed up grrm's masterpiece
>>hurr they left dragon stone unguarded
>really needed to see another boring siege featuring characters who haven't been introduced yet