Why is there so little amount of WWI Kino compared to WWII?

Why is there so little amount of WWI Kino compared to WWII?
Is it because of (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tsushima
youtu.be/NLYz6aWz1cs
youtube.com/watch?v=pY74os6PWCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too complicated for Americans to clap about

It's because audiences don't want to watch men sit in trenchs until they die from either disease, gas, or are ordered to run into the enemies machine guns.

????

why would anyone want to see the white race throw themselves into a terrible civil war because of retarded concepts like imperialism & nationalism

No clear evil side to root for

Just a big dumb conflict where people hide in holes

1.) US came in late and didn't do much

2.) More morally ambiguous

3.) No decisive moments/battles

4.) Battles were long grinding affairs, outside of some aspects of the air war there isn't much glamour to be found

5.) War movies in general are far less popular than they used to be

6.) neck yourself faggot

ww2 was more recent and more interesting to most people.

Mostly this. As a war, it was by large unheroic attrition fest, atleast the Western front and that is the only one execs think people know about.

>1.) US came in late and didn't do much

They got slaughtered almost as bad as they did in Nam

WWII was a giant epic event where there was a clear villain and the fate of the world was quite possibly on the balance

WWI was a morally gray battle all around

We already have Sergeant York and Paths of Glory, and they will never be topped, so why bother?

for WW1 standards they did pretty well. Everyone in WW1 got mass slaughtered

WWI doesn't have any definitive good guys or bad guys. It was too complex to translate into Hollywood war story steroetypes

>They got slaughtered almost as bad as they did in Nam
Everybody got slaughtered
fify

It would work fine as a horror movie

Pretty much this

Who cares about WW1? We have medieval fantasy dragon soaps to make.

If WW2 was good vs evil then so is WW1 otherwise you should recognize both as morally grey like most wars.

>Paths of Glory
greatest film ever made desu

>tfw no Larry David-directed comedy film about Luigi Cardona

Don't forget All Quiet on the Western Front and Gallipoli, both WW1 classics

>WWII was a giant epic event where there was a clear villain

Nah

Don't forget Paths of Glory

Not the same "good vs evil" shtick that they can easily exploit from a WW2 flick

There were no good or bad guy in either war but WW1 is way more ambiguous, I can wager that a lot of Americans don't even know why it was fought

t. russian rape baby wehrboo cuck

Max is the best movie ever made

>no good guy vs bad guy

Well the Germans were clear aggressors that took an excuse by a rogue terrorist group to invade and fight another country so I don't know how you can believe that.

In fact it's pretty hilariously similar to what America did to iraq

They guy already mentioned it?

Laurence of Arabia is the original capeshit

Will there be a film that talks about how Jews disproportionately served and died in the German Army in WW1? What would Sup Forums think about a film that covers this historically documented fact?

Only if there was a movie that covered the German revolution of 1918-19 and showed in 1080p HD the noses of the leaders of that attempted communist revolution

proof that jews were infiltrating all parts of german society, including the military

ofc if they hadn't served it would be proof that they were unpatriotic, disloyal shirkers undermining germany

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

guess what faggot

war movies require big budgets and extensive filming time. do you think big money in hollywood wants to fund something that goes against their political agendas?

wrong

Nice High School tier understanding of WW2

Because WWII got proper tanks.
And airplanes.
And ships.
And Africans.
And Japanese.

WWI was not a feminist war. . . until Wonder Woman came out of course

Bealleau Wood circumvents the first 4 and ass an added bonus the Brits were pussies like usual relying on the US.

wut?

Is WWII a feminist war?

The Japanese sank the Russian navy during WW1

Sorry I can't read. Yeah it's interesting that people rarely talk about that film like they do Kubrick's other work (even though I love basically every movie of his that I've seen).

no

>wut?

Communist revolution in Germany right after WW1. The leaders were Jews. It failed because nationalist paramilitary put them down.

This

>Jews are the reason not many WW1 movies are made!

>meanwhile all these WW1 movies made by Jews

is Sup Forums ever right?

Just like a conspiracy theorist, evidence to the counter of your beliefs is evidence of the belief. Can't argue with dumbshits like you.

>is Sup Forums ever right?

Always

There were multiple revolts in the 1918-1920 period in Germany. Why are you so concerned about the Spartacist one, which was actually one of the least bloody?

That was before WW1 during the Russo-Japanese war of 1904-05.

I barely know anything about US involvement in WW1. Just Belleau Wood and Argonne Forest

Because the Germans were the good guys. If they won, the world would be so much more peaceful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tsushima

uh i don't think you got it dude

That was almost 10 years before the First World War, user

666 trips confirm this is truth

Someone could make a (good) movie about Milunka Savic if they wanted to.

youtu.be/NLYz6aWz1cs

Black Adder friendo

there is no such thing as discrete wars

that's the real redpill

>Germans effectively win in the East
>Set up a bunch of colonial puppet states that recklessly reignite sectarian conflict
>Area becomes a Balkan-style bloodbath within a year

oh yeah the germans were really good at managing their conquests

>"Surely they'll think I was just pretending to be retarded now...hehe"

Why are you so concerned with obsucating the fact that the leaders of that revolution were Jews?

A WWI movie would be too muddled by the political aspect of the conflict. I think the October Revolution would make an absolutely fantastic movie if it was ever given the appropriate context

he never said anything to the contrary

This movie is pretty good.

Some of the people on this board are so retarded that it's sometimes extremely difficult to separate sarcasm from legitimately held beliefs.

>middle east divides among more natural ground
>no communism except in the backwater of Russia
>no Hitler like figure would rise in France
>no second world war
>Chinese monarchists beat the commies and the great leap forward never takes place

I don't think it would be as bad.

You seem defensive. What are you so afraid of?

Are there any good Russo-Japanese war movies?

Dersu uzala

very long engagmekino

There were Polish-led, Baltic-led, sailor-led etc revolts in the same period, it's just bizarre you seem so concerned with the supposedly Jewish-led one.

not an argument

DeBroca's King of Hearts is the ultimate WWI kino.

If they made a nuanced movie about that subject I'd definitely watch it

not a war movie

What the Fuck do you know about the war in manchuria? Nothing

>1902
>war in manchuria
seems like it's you who knows nothing

I personally think the october revolution as an isolated event would be boring. There are more interesting stories and perspectives after the revolution.

I would love to see a movie from the perspective of Trotsky with Stalin as the villain. The ending of course would be the infamous assassination.

Other movies about the civil war from the perspective of the Whites probably would be difficult for Hollywood. I assume they would frame it as both sides being bad.

Found the retard lads

Because Stalin was such a good guy right? Retard

Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

>Paths of Glory
Patrician taste my friend

There's been a lot of movies about WW1 here in France, but it makes sense that americans are more interested by WW2.

No need to post your avatar here

fuckin this

WW1 style combat doesn't make for very good gameplay

Dude Joyeux Noel is literally that and it's a fantastic movie.

>WWII was a giant epic event where there was a clear villain and the fate of the world was quite possibly on the balance
Yeah, like in one of those movies where the bad guy eventually wins :(

holy FUCK go back to Sup Forums

100,000 Jews fought in a German uniform during world war I (making them the largest minority group in terms of number and %)
12,000 Jews gave their lives for Germany
18.000 received the Iron Cross during world war I

less than 20 years later they are declared non-German

They are few, but some of them are just pure gem

youtube.com/watch?v=pY74os6PWCs
>Fuckers, fuckers, you shit
>STOP CONAN! They retreat!
>We must go old man! We must keep going! C'mon Rousic! C'mon man! We will slaughter you filfth! In the face you rat!

>3.) No decisive moments/battles

>all attrition

literally plebs with 0 historical knowledge

There are zero ww1 movies because of muh jews

>where there was a clear villain
Agreed. But unfortunately they won the war.

I think they're are some older movies about Alvin York.

nothing like some good ol' fashioned high school Sup Forums edge

>le WWI == Western front

>>>/reddit/