you grew up

its audience would rather watch re runs of family guy than original programming

???

>mfw regressing back to the same tastes i had when i was 19
8 years ago

feels good, i like adult swim

Beat me to it.

When they stopped with black screen bumps

It was a thing of the moment and as of now, they aren't any different than the average network.

masonic satanists

youtube.com/watch?v=DK0S4fXgMVo

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Xavier Renegade Angel and Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law remain great shows, user.

All of which are canceled already

Less animated shows and more live action shows. The live action shows felt cheap (they were) and some of the new animation shows were lol so random that stoners could only appreciate.

to be fair they laid the groundwork for a lot of the more surreal and weird shows out there now. Hell, Adult Swim is the reason Family Guy is a national phenomena

Lazzo

Jim Samples resigned in 2007

Sinking as low as hiring a has been like Sam Hyde to have a show.

Tim & his Jew friend Eric ruined it

boston and the mooninites

LOL WTFBBQ

atleast they got apollo gauntlet airing now which reminds me of the old as

Mike Lazzo

Unironically this. They fired Jim Sampels and after that never took any more risks and always played it safe to never offend anybody. The closest we got to ever getting back to the good [as] was MDE:WP, which got cancelled after people flat out lied about content in the show to scare the execs.

Adult Swim isn't dead and will most likely stick around for many years to come. But the golden age has long since passed and it's now a empty shell of what it once was.

t. kike

t. mad neckbeard

>MDE:WP
>in any way resembling the quality of "good [as]"

It's fucked up with what happened, but that show is of quality and humor of the current shit they run. That's why it's cancellation is such a brazen example of political reaction.

I can't stand anime anymore. Last anime I tried to watch was Naruto when it first aired. So whiny it was annoying. Old school anime was the golden age.

I know this is Sup Forums but that's a silly statement, user. You're telling me that you watching a mainstream shonen over 10 years ago and decided to write off all future japanese animation as a result? Plenty of fantastic shows have aired since then, don't be a such a nostalgiafag.

they don't even do those anymore?

It's all kiddy crap and stupid drama. If there is anything like Cowboy Bebop I'd watch it but not something like that Titan show.

Holy shit I just went to Sup Forums and it's exactly as I thought, pure garbage.

Hail Satan

Live action and pathetic management.

That's why Rick and Morty is so great, it's literally: Adult Swim my son, you have animated show popular with normies now, you must choose, keep consistent animated release schedule and keep their attention, or treat it like the rest of your animated line up, and shift focus to more live action garbage.

Look at Archer, basically an Adult Swim show on a real network, and it gets a steady release every year.

i dunno the
>muh
thread seems pretty deep.

Space Dandy

You should watch Gundam Thunderbolt

DUDE WEED LMAO

Looks dumb as fuck even though the same director worked on Cowboy Bebop

If it's anything like 8th MS Team I can dig it

There's absolutely nothing wrong with appealing to stoners. And I say this and someone who finds stoners obnoxious.

you look dumb as fuck

>But the golden age has long since passed

>IM NOT 12 ANYMORE AND ILL BUTTFUCK MY NOSTALGIC ERA FOREVER

Yeah. No new types, just brutal war in space. People dieing horrible deaths to the sound of freestyle jazz.

Let's see:
>Went from Adult oriented cartoons with adult humor
>Next went to pot smoking teens who didn't wanna go to bed
>FAMILY GUY RERUNS FAMILY GUY RERUNS (aqua teen) FAMILY GUY RERUNS
>Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen, Renegade Angel, Superjail, Squidbillies
>China IL sorta killed it.
>Back to FAMILY GUY and terrible "new shows"

Now it's a shell of it's former self.

Looks dope my man. As long as some stupid kid isn't shouting BELIEVE IT every episode I think I can stomach this.

EDM happened.

i swear to god it all started with EDM

It's the most grimdark gundam they've made so far

Do they still do Anime weekends?

Kids need shit like Inuyasha to keep them in line.

Noice

Gave Gundam a shot for three episodes but it's standard anime tropes are nothing new. Oh well at least there's always 8th MS Team.

>8th ms team
>less anime tropes than Thunderbolt