Make no mistake, if you are a man and are even remotely okay with this, you are a fucking cuck...

Make no mistake, if you are a man and are even remotely okay with this, you are a fucking cuck. You have lost the right to call yourself a man, you are a fucking woman.

Agreed.

OP, just get your mom to finish making your tendies and you will feel better about this.

Embarrassing thread

I'm fine with it.

But I don't watch the show.

Hopefully you fags will now learn this is garbage and watch something better.

reddit spacer out

If you're a man, you shouldn't be watching Dr. Who in the first place.

Doctor?

doctor who has been cuck central for quite a while.

I was expecting the they would some trans black dissabled character.

>I am enraged by things I could easily ignore.
OK

Well actual fans already know the series is kinda shit, we are interested to see how far down the shitty rabbit hole we can go. This is a really exciting time for us.

I wouldn't mind this if it was at any other time, but in this decade, it's obvious sjw bait.

I dont give a shit because doctor cuck is for faggots anyways.

Did you come directly from tumblr or did you make a pit stop at reddit on your way here?

>if you don't get assblasted about a female lead in a Tumblr show, then you're a fucking beta cuck haha
Gtfo numale scum

DAMN straight. because flyin' round the universe, advocatin' pacifism, avoidin' fights an' talkin' down on warfare.. that's a MAN's job, god damn it.

>we are interested to see how far down the shitty rabbit hole we can go.

no, we aren't. we're already there.

> destroys the entire universe
> magically re-creates it from a young woman's memories
> including the daleks

What if you are totally indifferent though?

We can always go deeper, have faith.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

>There is now a real chance the new Doctor will be raped

Are you fucking joking? This show has always been numale cuck shit. David Tennant and that dude with no eyebrows are both so fucking effeminate that they might as well be females. Stop pretending to care about this shit.

Fake outrage. No one is falling for it and no one cares.

Take your shit bait elsewhere.

What's funny is that both Tennant and Smith may very well be more feminine than this new Doctor when it's all over.

Russel saved Doctor Who. Moffat fucked it up

Any "man" who gets upset due to the casting of a fucking television show needs to sort his priorities.

Fake outrage. Not falling for it. Marketing fag.

I lost interest when Matt Smith left.

>This show has always been numale cuck shit.
Unfortunately, that's right. Well, at least since Tennant. And it's a pity. I like science fiction and I like shows with weird monsters; in fact, the more pathetic the monsters are and look, the better. Doctor Who has everything to be a show I could love. But unfortunately it's run by SJW that make this cuck central. A pity.

Lmao every time I see someone use the word cuck I get the impression they are incredibly insecure.

No wonder Peter Capaldi's doctor was so hesitant to regenerate again at the cliffhanger of the last episode.

Moffat fucked up Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes and now he has his sights on Dracula. Nothing is safe.

Make no mistake, if you watch this show and you are a man, you're a fucking virgin loser that nobody will ever respect

ITT: Fake outrage thread created by desperate marketing fags.

It's bad enough we have that Wonder Woman movie, and bitches leading Star Wars, now one is going to lead Doctor Who as well. Women are truly fucking evil.

I'd wager just someone who wants to laugh at everyone raging.

As long as Moffat isn't a show runner, it could be a 10 foot tall Mexican woman for all I care. Capaldi is an amazing actor who was wasted with Moffat's writing. His best moments were in episodes Moffat didn't write.

>a man
>even remotely giving a shit about obscure british soap operas
Pick one and only one.

>people who say cuck must be insecure
says the insecure cuck, projecting his inadequacies onto others.

If you are a man and care about Doctor Tumblr in the first place you are literally a homosexual.

Can the alt-right get any more delicate? Jesus man every time there's a girl on television you act like it's the end of the world. Take a breath guys, it's just a tv show, it's gonna be okay.

omg...Sup Forums is turning into tumblr/reddit

this image board is dying every single day

>first episode of Dr Whore
>travels back to some medieval time or whatever
>there's a plague going on
>"Can't someone help treat these sick people!"
>"I can, I'm a doctor"
>"Preposterous! A woman can't be a doctor!"
>queue smug look

How much will you bet this will happen.

>cuck being a insecure cuck says the buzzword cuck

Sup Forums is literally tumblr now wtf

This, it was a long running joke that the doctor was going to be female. If 11th was a women it would have been fine, but after shit like Bill, it's blatant pandering.

It's nice to see someone on TV who is so trans-friendly, thank you for being supportive of me.

If Moffat were the showrunner there's no doubt it would happen. Who knows how the new guy will do.

Doctor Who is not actually a medical doctor.

SHE can be whatever she wants to be because SHE is a strong intelligent woman.

I'm okay with an alien who has the ability to change genders, changes genders. This is established in the show's lore. It's not a surprise to anyone.

You misspelled stronk.

>and you are, Ms. Who?

>ummmm thats DOCTOR Who sweetie

Why would a man care about Dr. Who? It's tumblr shit for children and it has been for years.

I wish I could change genders.....................

>woman getting a role men have done for decades is a considered some huge groundbreaking success, inspirational story for women everywhere showing how they can do whatever they want, little girls will apparently all want to dress up as Doctress Who now
>she only got the role because a man offered it to her, and a man will still be writing things and controlling what she does.

I wanted to ask if it ever bothers women to think about how most of their "accomplishments" are usually like this, only treading the path after men have done it several times before, built a nice safe road along it with rest stops and safety rails, and offer to hold their hands the entire way across. But then I realized women probably never think that deeply about anything.

This my man

Yeah this feels like marketing. Anyone who gives a shit about Dr. Who would be more outraged that she's white.

Make no mistake, no men watch Dr. Who.

This.

Why would anybody that's a man give a fuck if some faggy show made for retarded women has a female as its lead?

The question is why they think women want to see a woman instead of an attractive man.

You do know that your pasta will only make op hate women more?

Good.

>established in a lore decades, generations long..

First mention of this in in 2010.

Fuck you.

Jesus Christ all you fags are falling for one of the most obvious bait posts I've ever seen in my life. It's probably someone from Tumblr who is gathering screenshots of this thread. This whole site has gone fucking retarded.

Actually I'm gathering them for r/Sup Forums. Count_Sexulus, look me up.

Oh please. The Ninth Doctor joked that he might regenerate as someone with two heads, or no head. Seems like it is a fairly randomized process.

>Taking a series for women this seriously

You can almost feel the teenage bile oozing onto the keyboard. Grow up sadsack.

n e v e r m e n t i o n e d c h a n g i n g s e x

If you can't see that this is progressive bullshit agenda permeating BBC and 'pop' culture right now I'm sorry you're such a fucking retard. You might want to consider suicide.

Or.... cut your dick off because the future is female.

I watched the show a LONG time ago before it became tumblr fandom.

I'm fine with it, but I really could care less about DW anymore.

She was good in Broadchurch (The only thing I've seen her in), but can't see her being the doctor.

Either way, show's been garbage since halfway through Tennant's term.

I'm guessing mommy didn't hug you enough

Maybe 5 or 6 years ago i would hated the idea of a female Doctor a lot less, but not after last season with it's feminism pushed so hard it became the fucking propaganda.

>implying men would watch or care about this in the first place
you reveal your colours too soon, fool

She looks like she smells nice. Like apples and herbal shampoo.

>no head
>head is a euphemism for penis
TOP NOTCH FORESHADOWING

Here's pity bump for this fake out rage thread.

It's been up for hours and no one really cares to reply

Its time to stop where are your parents

I just dont like that shes not ginger.

also if they just announced it and there wasnt a huge SJW circlejerk i wouldnt have even cared

You know what's fucked up? A bunch of right wing news outlets got butthurt about this and published her nudes. You wouldn't have seen this for a male doctor. Why the double standard?

what??

tennant, smith and ecclestons nudes were posted by the mirror and daily mail many times,

It's true. Men who keep accepting this shit are literally cucks. How long until they take everything from you? No, they will not make interesting things of their own, theyll just take it from you instead because they can.

No one cared. No one took the bait. No one is triggered except the folks who are angry because no one was triggered, further denying them the free publicity they had hoped for.

Prove it. Right now. Specifically the Tennant ones, please.

>No one cared
>He said in a thread full of assmad people complaining

Nothing but phony outrage and trolling in a thread that's been up for hours and yet still has very few replies

/thead, Doctor Who is literal trash.

BBC was really hoping for a torrent of upset viewers that would help drive a social media based publicity campaign. Instead no one gave a fuck, no matter how much they shat on people and desperately tried to stir the pot.

If anything it proves that Doctor Who has declined in relevancy, and that certain groups just aren't dumb enough to take obvious marketing bait.

As for me, I wouldn't sell my product this way. I'm the kind of person who wants to sell my stuff to everyone. I don't care what team your own. I view everyone as a potential customer.

>being this gay

*you're on
Damned auto correct

Joke's on you OP I will become Robert Poppins in the next reboot and women will love it.

I know, right?
How dare a piece of speculative fiction try and make me reevaluate my worldview!
Everyone and everything should agree with me on principle, based on nothing but my own base intuition, and everything that doesn't has a malicious agenda.

You're just trying to hard. Stop. It's really embarrassing and cringe worthy.

>not being this gay

How does Dr. Who make you reevaluate your worldview lmao?

This is why I never watch western shows anymore, only shows made in Nipon (Japan for you western fags). You would never see this kind of shit in their shows.

Doctor Who has been absolute trash television for the past 4 years, even the execs know it. They didn't have a single episode last year. How anyone can still be interested in such a bad show with such frequent and long waits is beyond me, but maybe that's why they're doing the woman thing, because people are losing interest and they're trying to find a way to lure them back.

You don't need to complain about the show's political preaching, especially here where you are literally preaching to the choir. The show is tanking and a vagina won't save it. BBC executives (more like all television/film execs) have their heads far up their asses in their petty resistance to Donoll Dormpf and his neo-Nazi regime. They will realize the error of their ways one day, but it will have to be learnt the hard way.

Obvious false flag. No one gives a shit about a female dr who.

I stopped watching when Matt Smith showed up. I don't care who they cast, only the daleks are worth showing up for.

I assumed Dr Who has been cuckcore for awhile now. Long before this change.

I stopped watching after the Capaldi ;Robin Hood' episode with Ben Miller in it. I used to really like Doctor Who. Thank fuck Big Finish exists.

>You would never see this kind of shit in their shows.
Actually I have seen them switch from a male protagonist to a female protagonist a fair number of times over the years.

Will the "I'm a woman now" be as subtle and tasteful as the whole Bill being gay thing was?