Doctor Who General /who/

tipple pipple make a triumphant return edition

Cletus culled:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13462856/r
youtube.com/watch?v=4h8NmjpiY1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Chinballs doesn't bring back Tipple, I'm dropping the show.

what was the point of getting him to play the Master for 3 seconds?

Yo where can I submit my cover for Shit Trips Vol. 2.

I even have a CV.

Has the show ever done a straight /who/dunnit besides Agatha Christie?

I hear that there's a Sherlock Holmes episode in Fourth's era but that's prolly bullshit

so tipple pipple could exist all these years later

>i meant his fez le quirky twink phase
When was he ever a twink? As I said, he was pretty alpha for most of his run.

I'm a retard. What is a Cletus ?

The Robots of Death is basically an Agatha Christie story set on a landship.

Some shit reddit meme

Twink is just a body type, being alpha/manly is a behavior thing

A social conservative traditionalist

A retard of southern American decent with "backwards" views.

Does this look like a twink to you?

Goddamn.

Literally everyone south of the Mason-Dixon line

Eww

Those fucking veins

It means white trash essentially, especially conservatives.

The Cletus Cull is a (hopefully) somewhat ironic meme about a potential future massacre of all alt-right people.

Is it...is it over lads? Are the boardies gone?

What the fuck happened last thread? It was like a switch got flicked

#
#
(You) #
#

Can't you see that's a bait ?

You're new on the internet ?

That guy really is your first troll ?

Has there ever been a fat doctor?

#
#
(You) #
#

Can't you see that's a bait ?

You're all new on the internet ?

That guy is your first troll ?

Colin's fatness transcends time and retroactively makes Six fat

Colin Baker

user, you don't need a space between a question mark and the end of your sentence.

Literally the best the SJWs can do, insult wise.

Forgive them, they stopped developing as tweens.

The good news about a woman being cast means a lot more on Sup Forums is going to take an interest into Doctor Who cos they will wanna see how bizarre the fans here are saying the show will be - meaning eventually Sup Forums will come across Classic Who and realize what a masterpiece those classic episodes were.

Low test faggot

>expecting fair weather fans to watch classic who
I wish I was as optimistic as you.

Seems like shitshow is over.

You do know that they own all of the guns and make up the vast majority of the military and police, right?

>that Reddit spacing
you have to go back

lol

What is Reddit spacing ? There isn't a special typing on Reddit

>Just copying day of the rake
>Not even half as clever as calling Canadafags leafs which itself is hardly clever
wew lad
these people cannot come up with decent bantz if their life depended on it

You chimps legitimately need to be culled.

It galls me that we are considered the same species.

Matt Smith has a huge dick

I wonder how long it is when its hard

you have to go back

>classic episodes
>Masterpiece

Honestly, when I look back at classic Doctor Who now: I laugh at it, fondly. As a television professional, I think how did these guys get a paycheck every week? Dear god, it's bad. Nothing I've seen of the black and white stuff - with the exception of the pilot, the first episode - should have got out of the building. They should have been clubbing those guys to death. You've got an old guy in the lead who can't remember his lines; you've got Patrick Troughton, who was a good actor, but his companions - how did they get their Equity card? Explain that. They're unimaginably bad. Once you get to the colour stuff some of it's watchable, but it's laughable. Mostly now, looking back, I'm startled by it. Given that it's a children's show, and a teatime show, I think the Peter Davison stuff is well constructed, the characters are consistent...

If you look at other stuff from the Sixties they weren't crap - it was just Doctor Who. The first episode of Doctor Who betrays the lie that it's just the Sixties, because the first episode is really good - the rest of it's shit.

Don't you think it's fair to say Doctor Who was a great idea that happened to the wrong people? Most of the people working on it were on their way to do something else, they wanted to do something else? It's not that I don't like it, but I wouldn't care to show it to my friends in television and say look, I think this is a great programme, because I think they might fling me out.

These people are so devoid of argument that this is actually the best they can come up with.

>muh reddit

>expecting fair weather fans to watch classic who
I did. I started with Tennant and then downloaded the first Doctor story and watched that and now the 1st Doctor is my fav

go back. this place is not for you

Double spacing is reddit spacing now because of reasons

go home tourist

i'm currently watching the classic ones

Sometimes I wonder how amazing Doctor who could have been if it had been handled by the good people, less kiddy and proper budget. The idea is so unique.

I don't expect the average boardie to have half the interest that you user do. Who knows? Maybe one person will watch Genesis or City of Death out of curiosity, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Telling a tourist to go home is like telling ice to be water.

That doesn't even make sense. In what way is the TARDIS like the White House?

seems the boardies have left and things are starting to calm down so i'll just repost this

strawpoll.me/13462856/r
Vote!

Deep as fuck
They were not that bad. I had some good moments of TV watching them. Some show airing now are much more boring

youve seen Sup Forums. you've outstayed your welcome. now go home

I wish there were more than two options.

But I am at home.

if we start making generals with links to all the relevant stuff in the OP, like classic episodes and everything, then maybe we'll have a better chance?

There are still some of them

love
hate
want to fuck
want to hate fuck

what other options do you want?

No one reads that shit.

clever redditor. now take your le narwhal bacon horn and fuck off.

This is kind of a dumb question, I haven't seen any actual meaningful footage of 13 yet so I have no idea whether I like her or not. Shouldn't the question be "do you like Jodie Whittaker?" or "Are you OK with a female Doctor?" Because the answer to both of those questions is yes for me but I still can't vote 'yes' in the poll because I have no opinion of the 13th Doctor yet because we have not even seen her talk yet

Has anyone here not watched any classics ?

/tpg/ does

Perhaps, but Sup Forums is a decently fast board. I don't trust OPs to correctly paste stuff like that every thread. If you want to try and throw together a pastebin, knock yourself out.

I don't have a "le narwhal bacon horn" or whatever you crazy redditors have.

This desu.

I feels its still a bit early to make it such a black & white poll. It should have at the very least 4 options

user, you don't need a space between a question mark and the end of your sentence.

Yeah but it's Sup Forums

>n-no u!
fuck off home faggot

i meant twin peaks general

But I'm already home, I thought you understood this

this is home

HERE COME THE DRUMS
youtube.com/watch?v=4h8NmjpiY1M

Do you think chibnall will make better episodes than his previous

isnt there a filter to catch these newfags? wtf is going on here

Honestly I'm glad they are fucking around with the doctor being a woman, because it could actually make sense in the context of the show and maybe it'll get all those fucking roasties to stop demanding "Jane Bond".

>wtf is going on here
The Eternal September

I pray to the Lord God every night that he does.

>people are in such an immense amount of denial to believe a female doctor will be handled well and in a subtle way, after the SJW shitfest that was series 10 and with fucking Chubbsnail at the wheel

Literal mongoloids.

no

so how many actual /who/ligans are here. leak era or before. can i get a (You) with a relevant meme please?

You don't need caps at the beginning of each word

So I'm thinking of jumping back into this show with the new Doctor since it's the first attractive Doctor since Tennant. Is the continuity loose enough that I can pick up the show when they replace a Doctor (like a soft reboot) or am I going to be confused?

You don't need to be a faggot either but here we are.

Also I do know some basic stuff about the series, like Daleks are evil and look like garbage bins and Weeping Angels are scary. And also I guess there's time travel or something? And a spaceship phonebooth that is big inside.

The Eternal September is an event. Kind of like capitalizing "war" in "the Korean War."

>So I'm thinking of jumping back into this show with the new Doctor since it's the first attractive Doctor since Tennant.
Nobody tell them anything we don't need these types of people watching the show. Thanks

Me.

Honestly you ยด ll miss some stuff , but you can easily catchup . There are soft reboots whenever new companion or Doctor is introduced! You can jump in easily , pretty newbie friendly indeed

We don't need tripfags watching the show either but here you are.

>watching tv with your dick

fuck offerino normie

excuse me? /who/ absolutely needs me. this general would be dead if it wasn't for my hard work

Jodie isn't really going to play the 13th Doctor. The real 13 is right here.

why didn't you save him /who/?

Who do you care about that random?

Just came on my Patrick Troughton figure. It's not gay since the Doctor is a woman.