Is it a coincidence that the most powerful, talented, and influential characters in the story are Targaryen...

Is it a coincidence that the most powerful, talented, and influential characters in the story are Targaryen? Targaryen are clearly superior than any other House or race. They are the ubermensch of Westeros.

Jon is mixed race

Is it a coincidence that the most powerful, talented, and influential characters in the story are the "Ice" and "Fire" of the series' title? Main characters are clearly superior than any other secondary character or side story. They are the ubermensch of Westeros.

The Hound is Azor Ahai

and dany is a product of incest

targs BTFO

>A Song of Fire and Ice
>Dragon Girl
>Snow Boy
Oh shit I just got that

The more redpilled interpretation is that Jon will be the overall savior of Westeros and is himself the personification of A Song of Ice and Fire. Being that he is the product of a Targ (Fire) and a Stark (Ice)

And they both get the shittier actors as well.

Valyrians used to be the master race until they became degenerate and were killed by the gods with grayscale and the "doom". The last degenerate family became incestuous and destroyed themselves.

I like that.

I like that a lot.

If she's so rich and powerful then why doesn't she fix her eyebrows? Checkmate Targgots

>became incestuous
>became
lol

yet you are watching a show made for plebs.
cuckboy

Reminder that Aerys Targaryen literally, and I mean LITERALLY shat himself when Jaime showed up to kill him. The Lannisters are the only family worth shit in this godforsaken series.

Are you forgetting the Lannister that shat himself, too?

Since Jon is Aegon, whose claim is stronger? The daughter or the son of the heir apparent?

>A Song of
so Ed Sheer will be the true savior

>its a GRRM LOVES incest episode

Don't you faggots have containment threads?

>fag thinks noeyebrows and tattoed eyebrows are sexy
what are you, a woman?

this is D&D territory now, faggot. Get out.

Can also be interpretated as the story between the gods of fire and ice

soo, are they gonna fuggg :DD or what?

Are people still watching this shit?

How is it still going?

They ran out of story and good tits in like season 3.

is this b8?

I assumed in the first season that Jon Snow and Dragon Lady were gonna fug and become King & Queen or have some magic kid that would win the show.

ice and fire is jon snow, since he is both fire (targaryen) and ice (north)

Ad they brother and sister so when they fuk it grosse

>Ice
>Night King

>Fire
>Dragon Queen

they're gonna fugg :DDD

Do you think either of them will have a career after all this shit? Jon is branching out into comedy with his skits while Dany tried with that awful Terminator and doesn't seem to have success in those romantic movies

I just can't take these two seriously when the actors are two manlets/womanlets that always get wrecked.

it also cause those ice dudes are ice and the dragons are fire or the sun I guess I don't know

Aunt and nephew.

The season opened with Arya killing all the Fray's in a feast while she was acting like a downs-syndrome kid cosplaying as neo or something.

and you fucking loved every minute of it

Couldnt you have posted this garbage in one of the other 50 game of reddit threads?

Yea, It was hilariously bad. The rest of the episode was just boring bad though.

I was thinking this too