Has Sup Forums ever liked any of the women on Thrones before the SJW crazy of 2014- present day?

Has Sup Forums ever liked any of the women on Thrones before the SJW crazy of 2014- present day?

I always liked Cersei(mainly because of Lena Headey's charisma and I love her bitch attitude).Brienne is OK, Ros was pretty, I liked her.That's about it I guess.

Liking women is totally gay, faggot.

most people like lady stark

With Cerci I love the actress (so good as Sarah Connor) but hate the character and have wanted her to die since the window scean,

I liked Elizabeth

Margaery

I really hope Melesandra is in the next episode.

melisandre and the tully chick

everyone else can magically disappear and i wouldnt care.

theon was ok for a while i guess

I like whatever characters I want to like, I don't give a fuck what these autists approve of

Honestly, no. But they have certainly gotten way worse.

olenna is bae

Nah man, she'll probably only come back for the final battle

I liked Arya a lot because i read the books and the show Arya felt pretty close to what i had in my head.

Then the Season 4 happened.

>Melisandre for her tits and badass witchcraft shit
>Ros for her tits and playing with that other chick's ass
>Arya for her cool sword skills and pretty much being a boy
>Brienne for fighting the bear

I'll throw Dany in the mix only because she becomes quite a badass in Season 3/A Storm of Swords (e.g. using her dragons to fuck up brown people, freeing the brown slaves and shit).

Alse Olenna for her bantz. She's Australia tier when it comes to bantz

the old lady?

i liked egrrette or whatever the fuck her name was because she was really fucking hot to me

i always liked Osha.

Cersei and Sansa because they're deep, flawed and realistically get fucked about by the patriarchal society, rather than being some Mary Sue preordained to live like Dany, Arya and Brianne.

>Cersei and Sansa because they're deep, flawed and realistically get fucked about by the patriarchal society
>they are in the highest positions being constantly suited while men and women fall dead around them
yeah, they really got fucked over by the patriarchy

>2014
Fuck off youngfag

Shut the fuck up nigger

My favorite were the prostitutes whom Joffrey forced to beat each other

Melisandre, Margaery, Selyse, Ros.

Edgy

I can only speak for myself, everyone who isn't a Stark woman seems pretty cool. I like Melisandre best.

I liked cersei, melly sanders, marg to some extent and ros

When I watched the first four seasons of GOT I wasn't aware of Internet culture, and I liked Daenerys, Margarey, Olenna and Gilly, and only despised Catelyn and Cersei and did not like Arya.

Now, of the women alive, I despise most of them, regard Brienne as autistic, and only do not mind Olenna and the Greyjoy Dyke

I've always liked Brienne. She reminds me of Agrias in Final Fantasy Tactics.