>>85116920

i want more.

>Zachary Levi
This is going to be great

No, I wanted this.

>tfw no more mega comfy Monk and Psych on TV

seriously, can you name a comfier two hours?

>Lassie had a stroke and will only have some small cameo in the movie at best
Fuck.

gib me pls

>mixed race friendships
FUCKING KIKES

roday really justed himself

fucked up the character too, stopped being a believable lead

COMFKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

rude

Gus is basically an Oreo bro

but gus is pretty much a white guy in the show

the guy who plays his dad looks to be in better shape

Maggie Lawson is my waifu

i wonder what it's like having to pretend to be in a relationship with your ex on a television serie.

doughnut or donut? I've ate them both ways

Why did his career fall hard? The dude was pretty cool and his acting is decent enough to get him work. What happened?

which one is current?

hollywood doesn't want to hire mexican men.

He wanted to direct, not act. Turns out he was bad at that and he only did one shitty little horror comedy and he had already stopped caring for his looks so he couldn't go back to "handsome leading man" material.

story is he's lazy and doesn't like acting, just wants to direct stuff

supposedly between seasons he would always get fat, and that they would try to film some episodes with more indoor stuff first so he'd lose weight

Well he is from San Antonio so his laziness and fatness makes sense

>“He’s become the hip old guy in the neighborhood,” says Franks. “The first time we see Henry, he’s in full hipster regalia. It’s a really fun element. It was a great way to give that character a fun new thing that he’s doing that feels lively and is fun for [Bernsen] to play.”

M'lady.

>watching through Psych right now
Judging by the Veronica Mars movie, the movie is going to be all inside jokes and references to the series and not actually entertaining.

It might be cool but I don't have high hopes.

Eh, Psych has only been off the air for 3 years and it's just a regular tv movie. They don't have to pander as hard as Veronica Mars did.

>still no full Monk crossover

Fucking hell, just do it already

Psych got fat in season 3 or 4

>its a "Shawn holds a pillow on his lap to cover his gut every time he sits down" episode