Fargo

I just saw the third season of Fargo and it is honestly the best of the series

though I haven't seen the movie, only saw the first half of the first season, and one or two episodes of the second, I can confidently say that season 3 of Fargo is quality television.

the ending was great as well.

the british guy was cool as well

I can't tell if I'm getting trolled or not but you should really watch the movie as well as the rest of the series. Season 3 is definitely good television, but it doesn't hold a candle to the rest. If you liked the third season I assure you, you'll really like the rest.

>I haven't seen the other parts but this part is DEFINITELY the best

Murder yourself you fucking imbecile.

S3 was really good. Plebs on here hated it but it was very good.

Better then season 2 honestly. The formula is getting a bit stale though, I hope they shake things up a little more if there's another season.

best one was season 2
second season 1
third season 3

Riley......

/ourguy/ general?

think Riley cries himself to sleep?

This is now a riley thread

I'm leaving this board, all you fucks do is act like autists and meme and act like hypocrites.

We all know you will not

please watch the movie user, it's a classic and you'll love it.

coons so cute :3

I like season 3 a lot, I like the idea of it, I like the actors, especially Carrie Coon who I wish had a more important role in the plot, though I do understand why she didn't as well, but I also think overall it was a bit too muddy, a bit too slow and the plot tended to meander before ultimately getting to the point

It's the 3rd best season so far but still one of the best shows on television.

Where I agree it wasnt as good as the rest you must admit that actors were better than in the previous parts. Much more memorable.

loved season 3

This has to be bait.

Film > S2 > S1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> S3

This hurts :(

she really was a perfect ramona desu

brap

S3 was shit. They were trying so hard to do kino it became laughable. True kino has to look effortless not forced.

more ramona pls

say no more