MIND IF I FLOAT AROUND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AND ENJOY OTHERS AS THEY DINE

MIND IF I FLOAT AROUND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AND ENJOY OTHERS AS THEY DINE

Holy shit that guy is not funny.

I thought lolsorandumb was played out then this dumb fuck comes on and spreads his ass and farts and everyone's lapping it up.

Tim and Eric have been doing this dumb shit for years and I don't know anyone who watches that shit either.

This is just jackass but the scared safe version and not funny

>>>/reddit/

cringe

p o i s s o n

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Well yeah, I guess you can sum him up like that

ARE YOU LONELY? ARE YOU LONELY?

ARE YOU LONELY! R U LONELY???

yes... I'm lonely

Lol why are conservacucks still so mad at him?

Because he's employed unlike Sam.

No, no, no. You see, lolsorandumxD is now rebranded as antihumor and it is totally cool and funny. Tim&Eric, Andre, and all the other Andy Kauffman wannabes are just so VERY talented that they can't be bothered to make comedy that takes effort. By being boring, inane, and unfunny, they are proving just how very clever and talented they are.

This.

Why do conservatives draw the line even with entertainment. Took my dad to see Baby Driver, and the wrote the movie off as immoral (because the kid is a getaway driver for thieves) within the first twenty sec then proceeded to scowl and shake his head for two hours. I'm a liberal faggot by today's standards (which is to say I haven't swallowed that pill), but I still think Sam Hyde is hilarious, and I'll admit it in public.

he's black though, which makes it good and original

What happened to Thanos?

That's the Grapist

Despite your redditspacing I agree
Only a couple of his celebrity interviews were funny

Eric's scream is the most funny thing ever. He just shrieks like a fucking harpy. Every bit where he screams is an instant classic.

DO NOT TOUCH ME I AM COVERED IN POISON

>Doth my nuggs bequeath me?

She ate out my ass.

OR AS THE FRENCH SAY
L A P OI S O N

I unironically love the guy.

>redditspacing

(you)

This and the bit where he asks the guy to cover his expenses to Orlando made me lose it kek

Anti-humor is its own thing separate from lolsorandom.