hiw will lynchlards ever recover
hiw will GoTlets ever recover

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ukEpCQkwPETIIaj/ib5dcg==/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a masterpiece

>no emmy nominations
all wins this year are invalid

Are you fucking kidding me? I heard about Barb and Bill Nye getting nominated, but jesus fuck

to ruin the picture, at the end it was still some fag propaganda.
His lifelong friend was a fag too, and even if he and that other fag kid died, he accepted the fag priest at the end as his righthand man.

You could have made a less cancerous thread, OP.

Daily reminder that John Paul failed to deal with the pedohillia cabal within the Church.
Daily reminder that Benedict was elected to deal with the problem.
Daily reminder the homosexual mafia was too strong and they forced him to resign.
Daily reminder that Francis is the /ourguy/ for the homo-pedo contingent and the libshits love him.
Daily reminder the Church has fallen to Jews and Satan and this movie is just part of their propaganda crusade.

It's faux edgy shit for Amerisharts who never saw traditional architecture before and think
Nice setpieces=great directing

is "kino" the worst thing that has ever happened to film critique?

I didn't really understand what this show was trying to say about Catholicism or faith.

WHAT
HAVE
MEME
FORGOTTEN

They literally say the central theme of the show several times, they might as well had Lenny wink at the camera after he said it. It's the thing he tells the priest to write back to the kid.

I fucking believe it.

I don't get it either why did he become an atheist fag lover. are you specifically meant to watch it as a liberal and see as a redemptive arc? Why would a liberal watch it? Do they actually think this would fix the church?

The only thing Lenny actually went back on was the persecution of celibate homosexuals. He decided to judge priests by their character and not their thoughts. The show still showed how homosexuals can corrupt the meaning of the Church if they choose to be cynical and take advantage of the fact that they must be with people of their gender. The show was Lenny's arc into a Christlike figure. He still had strong personal convictions on right and wrong and never hesitated to condemn the unrepentant, he just learned the importance of love and sharing love rather than hording it.

>sober assessments of the realistic situation
you're right but the show has potential to go full vatican II

beat me to it

>too retarded to know that kino is a slav word for theatre

samefag
newfag
no one ever takes the anti-kino poster seriously

Only newfags and redditcucks use the word kino

>newfag
I know who he is. He's been spaming that pic for almost a year now

tfw have the jude law hairline at age 24

včeraj sem šel v kino gledat en film

This show is so retarded. Why did he throw the baby?

>Young Pope
Christkino
>Silence
Christkino
>Hacksaw Ridge
Jesusflick

Fact.

I wasn't raised christian and i didn't get it explain pls

That's a transplant so you guys were probably equal. You have the money to get a high-quality transplant like Jude Law, right?

You need to be raised in kino culture to get it

I'm one of the people who spams it. Go ahead and tell the who I am then, this should be good.
Do it ya fucking faggot, or complain to the mods like a whiny bitch, go ahead

>Why did he throw the baby?
but he didn't. He dropped it.

I agree The Young Pope was great but using "kino" really undermines your post.

I don't get triggered by a silly pic.

i've placed where my hair is on this old photo of jude law

Yeah that's what I thought. You don't know shit.

prove it, what is the original image file name he spammed? I'll give you only one hint, he was a phoneposter

what? What's wrong with you?
unlike you I don't spend my days on the internet. I usually post during lunch time

I'm sorry there was too much shitty Italian influence on it. Like the old priest is best friends with the retarded boy. And that music was terrible too. And too much random crap like the kangaroo running around, tossing the baby, the fat women with the wall knocked out.

Still some great stuff in it. Lots of great visuals and pretty shots. Jude Law is great.

But it has just enough whiff of Italian shit show on it to keep it from being truly great.

I will watch season 2 and hope they can improve it.

At least you're a vampire so you don't have to worry about the other effects of age.

>the retarded boy
that boy is a reference to USA

he always had bad hairline. the question is why doesn't he get the transplant. he aged really nice but this hair.... tragic.

The clear Italian influence is what made it stand out. Are you one of those self-hating europoors? Kill self instead of hating your culture

Are you too retarded to track a simple conversation?
>I know who he is
I'm right here, I spam that pic, I give you permission to tell everyone who I am. Since you know.

I just wish it had been an American, and maybe British coproduction. Not Italian. Hopefully they can tone that part down in the future. It's hard to describe exactly, but I've seen some of these south and central European type shows before, and they all have this same kind of quality to them. And you can get a good whiff of it when you watch this show too.

he didnt actually get a transplant yet? the fuck is he waiting for

It's called whimsy and joy, you middlebrow cunt

I take that photo back, this is just about what my hairline looks like

> tfw he touched a tiddy for the first time at 47
how Lenny was a 50 yo virgin looking like this? was he really a Saint?

the IMG_0959 cuck already posted in here though. and that's not you.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ukEpCQkwPETIIaj/ib5dcg==/page/1/

go to page 1 to see the very first buttmad anti-kino post on Sup Forums and him admitting he's from reddit. he's a lazy as fuck paki that doesn't even have more than 3 different filenames.

He is praying god for more hair.

a pretentious piece of shit

hes a father of 2.

Jude has 4 children AFAIK. I'm asking about the character, not the actor.

lenny, the young pope, has 2 children. this is in the show.

What made you think that's his children? He and that girl didn't have anything going except those love letters he wrote.

>being this fucking stupid

he's trying to cover up those letters for a reason. it's also heavily implied that those are his children when she juggles oranges for them, like lenny did when he met her.

this is what people outside of Italy believe.
In truth every pope is the fucking same (just a PR figurehead) because the cardinals decide everything for him, they thought they'd market the church as more of a liberal-friendly modern institution with the most recent pope but their actual positions haven't changed in the slightest.
And FYI they were always pro-immigration and open borders

>tfw Jude Law isn't back for the second season

what are you smoking?

Bitch he hadn't even touched her legs when she offered him to, how the fuck they made two kids together? Were you watching it with your asshole instead of eyes? That's not his kids. And this ~miracle baby~ is also not his. I hope you are trolling.

>he's trying to cover up those letters for a reason
but he didn't try to cover them up. And all were published anyway
>it's also heavily implied that those are his children
so he fathered a child when he was 11 years old? lol

Man I loved this show

BASED

I haven't seen it yet. Is it a comfy Sunday binger?

was i the only person to watch the last episode?
the woman he loved had 2 children. no father was shown. and she was juggling 3 oranges (or some other object i can't remember) as he lenny had done when he first the woman. supposedly having taught her how. and implying those are his children.
why show the children at all if they weren't his? i think this is clear as day.

full kit wanker

I've missed this and I've missed you.

>the woman he loved had 2 children
but they weren't his. He the letters say that he only met her one summer when he was 11.
>why show the children at all if they weren't his? i think this is clear as day.
because those letters reminded that woman of that summer with the Pope who thought her how to juggle shit. And she wanted to show her kids what she knows

> being this retarded
jesus how are you allowed to watch anything besides teletubbies

Very much so, Sup Forums was gobbling up episodes as they came out

spoilers btw

euro threads were best threads

The image that started it all, I couldn't believe it was 100% accurate, had to know more.

I was visiting America last month and decided to catch a movie. At some point an audience member stood up and screamed: "KINO! KINOOO!" Then others started joining in, and before long they were all screaming it, throwing popcorn and crab legs everywhere, taking off their clothes, jumping up and down. I left, and as I was walking away I saw staff running into the room with assault rifles. After about 30 seconds of gunfire, the screaming stopped.

Weird.

Yeah I guess it isn't. I was just surprised that they serve crab legs in American cinemas.

the episode was called fathers and sons. i assume lenny had hid the relationship and lied about the woman.
he had no reason to fear the letters being exposed unless he's trying to hide the woman somewhere, i was thinking.
thinking about it now it seems less likely but not impossible.

I didn't believe you so I went to check
And what the fuck, I knew American critics were idiots with the reviews they gave but I still expected it to get a few nominations.

Anyway, I only recently heard that the next "season/series" is called "The New Pope", so what's happening with that?

That wasn't implied at all though

First time hearing about this movie from this thread. I get the feeling it's a meme marathon.

It's a series.

It is, in a best way possible.

Brrrrrrrrrrainlet

It got 2 nominations, but not in any of the "big" categories (It got nominations for "Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Contemporary or Fantasy Program" and "Outstanding Cinematography for a Limited Series or Movie")

Lenny is a virgin

Why is OP calling it Cinema then?

memes

It's Twin Peaks for redditors