W-wait bros... 92%?

W-wait bros... 92%?

This is getting kind of scary now, even though it's certain that Spider-Man (the biggest superhero in the world) and Iron Man (the most popular superhero in the world) will break 1 billion Wonder Woman seems to be putting up a good fight...

jesus christ this board is cancer. you look at ratings and make a thread about it. fucking kill yourself

People take for granted Spider-Man is more liked, but that is as a character. When it comes to current movies, current Wonder Woman is objectively good while feeling fresher (beyond tomatoes) with only DCEU reputation casting shadows of doubt, but test of time is winning out.

>When it comes to current movies, current Wonder Woman is objectively good while feeling fresher

It's the most generic story ever you fat ape.

I watched a camera recording of this movie and still enjoyed it even though half the scenes and dialogue were muffled and blurry, dont like the soundtrack though

>It's the most generic story ever you fat ape.
In what sense, you thin orangutan?

FPBP.

The biggest and most popular superheroes in the world confounded by apes and Justice who would've thunk.

i don't know one person who watched wonder woman, i dont' get the hype.

.. well the target audience is female

we're talking about spiderman in this thread not black panther

>watched Wonder Woman weeks after release
>young girl enthusiastically talks to friends about how she will cosplay as Wonder Woman

meanwhile Harley Quinn is already popular, ScarJo Black Widow grows old, and Captain Marlel is a literally who

Both are shit. Go away, capeconsumers

>Armond White still hasn't reviewed
91% inbound.

>Captain Marvel is a literally who

Avengers: Infinity War comes out next year. Trailer oughta be here in another month or two, November at the latest (when Thor 3 drops).

he refused to, just said same old shit and did his top 10 of the year so far

>something something it's not feminist because she wears flashy army or because Chris Pine is in it
Mental illness is generally fairly predictable.

>he refused to
that bad huh?

>generally fairly
do you talk like this in real life

>People take for granted Spider-Man is more liked, but that is as a character.

As a character Batman is more popular. Movies, comics, tv, cartoons and video games. Anything with an actual story and Batman is ahead. Spider-Man has a great design so it's easy to shell lunchboxes and back packs to 6 year olds.

Yes hence your slave-like acceptance towards anything Marvel shits down your throat.

Film was great. Surprised its doing as well as it has, surprised people don't have apiderman fatigue.

You can tell how happy Marvel was to have spiderman back. Entire film was like a love letter to the character.

I want aunt may to sit on my face.

Fuck off fanboy.

i want Sup Forums to leave.

>that pic
Batman x Wonder Woman on the whole new level

FPBP