ITT: Movies everyone except you liked

I didn't care for Fury Road.

I liked it

I thought it was pretty great, what gives OP?

Can kinda agree. I watched The Road Warrior the day before I saw Fury Road, expecting it to be the same. Big mistake.

same, it was boring

It was difficult to follow and I didn't really care about any of the characters. The chase scenes were cool but that's about it.

How on earth was it difficult to follow, are you mentally challanged?

Interstellar is really fucking bad.

true

>It was difficult to follow

American comedy movies like Pineapple Express, Superbad, Wanderlust, Hangover, The Millers

Mad Max at Thunderdome will always be the best of the series.

the sand from the screen hurt my eyes

>difficult to follow
uhh, its just a giant action scene ? There is bearly any story there

The Matrix. Storytelling always clashed with the tone, it's pure otaku masturbation and a shitty GitS lookalike. Action sequences and visuals are great though, the rest is GoT TV level of bad.

Not alone op,there was huge marketing campaign here.
Basically Americans find out what the word "harem" meant.
Oh the humanity

When I watched this movie in theatres, all i could do was laugh to myself and think "this is reddit. this is so fucking reddit"

Another generic superhero movie that had an R rating to appear edgy to foolish redditors with no sense of taste or sophistication in entertainment in order to gain an audience it wouldn't otherwise get

>Logan
Second half was kinda ass.

That's because you have taste. Fury Road is kind of ass.

Nobody liked Interstellar, there's no such thing as an Interstellar fan. Most people just didn't hate it.

Superbad is watchable.

Elaborate you underage faggot.

>there's no such thing as an Interstellar fan.

The normies love it.

>love
No, that's just the marketing taking a while to wear off. Nobody will remember it by 2020, let alone want to watch it.

Every Nolan film from the Batman Trilogy to now.

This. The movie was so bland and generic, but because it R rated and violent that made it edgy and different enough to be called one of the best CBM of all time.

the prestige was between batman 1 and 2.

I haven't seen it. But seeing how you don't see 12 years olds bandwagoning about it, it must be one of his better films.

His only other good film besides Memento.

Agreed.

Yeah, glad someone else understands. That's why I generally prefer DC movies.

Overall it was a pretty neat movie. The set and costume design were really other-worldly, the characters all had enough flesh for an action movie and the story was fine to keep the action moving.

But the one glaring fucking flaw in fury road is that that one evil minion bro turned around in a matter of seconds. He jumps on the rig, then almost by the next scene he's changed teams

Agreed, one of my least favourite films

Guardians of the Galaxy. It was okay, but that's it. Everybody said this is one of the best Marvel films, if this is one of the best I can't imagine how terrible the worst ones are.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
It was plain fun void of substance, which isn't so bad.

>Everybody said this is one of the best Marvel films
It is, but then the level of the average MCU movie is quite low.

This movie was fucking great, too bad it had those idiotic feminist undertones.

the wolverine was even worse. when he quipped "sayonara" to the old jap before killing him i was the only person to burst out laughing in the cinema. that was the last capeshit movie i ever saw in public.

Those were added after the fact. The movie stands well on its own without all that shit, and it didn't try to push any agenda. Blame women for trying to make it in to something it wasn't.