/got/ - I didn't think including /got/ in the title was important edition

first for Mansa

Azor Stannis

I aint linking to that shit previous thread

thought the same thing fucking hilarious lol

>all those name drops
An indication he might be coming back?

Just a reminder of the past

He was mentioned literally every episode in season 6 to remind people that he's dead, meaning he'll be coming back.

lmao me too, we must be brothers

>Euron tricks Cersei and takes over all of the lannisters power
>reveals his magic to kill the night king and take control of the white walkers and wights
>becomes end boss
>the mighty frozen iron lannister fleet is recking the unified good guy alliance of jon and dany
>suddenly, Gendry rows his way into the fray
>single handedly crushes all of Eurons forces, slays Euron in single combat, then turns around and kills jon, dany and all the dragons too
>"And with this, I've finally finished both of my fathers wars"
>is legitimized as a true Baratheon
>marries Arya
>"My father always wanted his son to marry Ned Starks daughter you know"
>leads the seven kingdoms into a newfound era of peace and prosperity that lasts 1000 millennia

Why not leave it to someone who has been here more than a week?

>Did they explain why they decided to cut her at any point? In any interviews for example?
It was in a Blu-ray commentary. If I remember correctly, their exact words were:
>durr I'm dabid durr snibbedy snip durr

samefags

Why the fuck does everyone just abandon these generals during off season? Like, it's all g now with fast moving threads and people actually talking about the show but as soon as it's off the air it's like everyone fucking vanishes. It actually baffles me to no end

You had your chance to make one and you failed to step up, user.

>both of my fathers
Who was his other father?

I don't even participate in these. I was just attracted here by your blatant failure.

R'hllor

Why the fuck does everyone just abandon these generals during off season? Like, it's all g now with fast moving threads and people actually talking about the show but as soon as it's off the air it's like everyone fucking vanishes. It actually baffles me to no end.

Jaime

You sound pretty pathetic, user.

>time and distance don't exist in the show but Ed Sheeran does

lrn2cropping faggot

Y-you too.

>danyfags and stannis autists in charge of making a new thread

Off season discussion got so bad that it was banned, It'll probably happen after season 7 and it will definitely happen after season 8.

>being this new

JUST REPORT THE FUCKING OP AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT THREADS

>people rating this above a 7
Good lord, the only great scenes were Sam talking to the maester and the Sandor stuff. Am I forgetting anything?

Report for what?

>Sam
>great

What? The entire 20 minutes was shit. Sam already knew dragonglass killed Others. He literally fucking did it. Sam was told by Stannis that Dragonstone had... wait for it... dragonglass.

But yes, the Beric/Thoros/Sandor scenes were great.

Can we all admit the scenes with the hound in the premiere were kino?

ellie had like 30 seconds of screen time not a chance I rate that episode.

report for making shit tons of the same /general/ threads

just like last season tons of attention whoring fags wants to have their threads be THE general

report the fucking spammers

>digging graves at night in frozen snowy ground

wtf

>people calling the "lol I have the best most perfect ability to see visions from god in the fire even though I hate fire and don't believe in gods I just naturally on my first try do it better than every trained person in the church that worships this shit" a good scene

Did you read what I said? The sceme with him talking to the Maester was great, not the shit montage, not the Gilly book reading scene, nothing but the Maester dialogue scene was good.

Nah I didn't make the previous thread, telling people to report non-offending posts is against the rules though.

post leaks pls

His stilted delivery was really, really bad. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with that part.

The hound is the last interesting character left on the show. Save maybe the eunuch or littlefinger if they stop getting cucked.
Im glad he didnt just die off screen.

A waif has no name.
Say something nice about a waif.

He sacrificed his face to the Red God as a child

The power has been there ever since, he was just too afraid to look

WOW! i can't BELIEVE that arya made ALL the freys pay the iron price. R'hollor hungers indeed.

What did he mean by this?

That leap off the roof is ridiculous

Here you go

>that cartoon running motion as he leaps off the roof

woah...

bravo, D&D

literally better than GRRM

there were threads for a good 3 months after the last season endeded

>everyone scene of his is pure kino
how does he do it lads?

give me the gist of the maester scene being good

>scene devoted to killing freys
>murders like 50 people
>its the opening scene

>not a single named character is killed

How does that discredit anything I said? Only 10% of people keeping the threads alive is still a 90% drop in attendance.

but dude it's like anyone can die, even though no one important has died since season 4.

Great dialogue and great performance coming from the person who isn't Sam, interesting visuals that flesh out the world of the Citadel, showing Sam actually doing something that's actually part of something that could be viewed as training.

Its a brief scene but it actually advances the plot and fleshes out the world, while giving us a new interesting character.

>there were threads for a good 3 months after the last season ended
no there were continuous threads literally the entire off-season except for maybe a week
you clearly weren't here, tourist

Night King a shit.
All that budget and big bad hype, and the guy looks like a generic boss from an open world rpg.

you can only spew fan theories for so long man

Didn't D&D also state that he'll never talk, ever? How is that interesting?

fucking bastard thread, kys op

What are you talking about

Make your own true thread, then. Anyone is welcome to it, but you're too weak to do what has to be done.

The archmaester was a nihilist.

>bad things happen
>but world keeps turning
>humans are but a speck
>I believe what you said, but you're still not going to read the book

>bad mouthing best boy
delet this immediately

He believes him but maybe doesn't trust him or understand the severity of the situation.

Honestly he was probably expecting Sam to steal the keys and this was all a test Sam failed. But Sam breaks the rules all the time and nothing bad happens so I'm also probably wrong.

/got/ is an absolute mess. Two fucking threads simultaneously and a bunch of other offshoots clogging up Sup Forums. You retards are fucking cancer.

Which actor do you think played The Night King best?

And we're not even the worst part of the fanbase.

ಥ_ಥ

>thin body with HUMONGOUS boobs
>man/horse face

perfection is not for this world

What is Jaime even doing anymore? He's just like "eh Cersei is evil but what choice do I have?"

What will lead him to betray her? Just the knowledge of ice zombies?

I'm sure you're a real catch.

desu the first guy had a more mysterious mystique to him. the second guy would be fine if he didn't have his eyes half shut all the time

When they HBO make Dunk & Egg, they'll make Egg a girl.

>Good lord, the only great scenes were Sam talking to the maester and the Sandor stuff. Am I forgetting anything?
you're forgetting that showfags are in these threads now.

Dany just opening the door to Dragonstone (left completely undefended) to strip Baratheon's banner by itself make the episode a 10/10 for these "people".

So?

>yfw you realize they make the show for youtube reaction parties now so dialogue isn't necessary because people are shouting and clapping through half the scenes

Would bang to be honest

Those tits are too good. She just needs makeup and a different haircut.

>HBO making a show about two white guys
lol

>I'm sure you're a real catch.

ah, the old
>y-you're probably ugly too!
user pls. Even with the ugly neckbeard loser reputation Sup Forums has, I'm sure half of us have a better face than she does. DId you even fucking look at it?

She looks like Mask.

Isn't that basically what he is

She really doesnt, you're just being exceptional.

>When fucking normies on normiebook can't even remember a basic plot
>When it was L I T E R A L L Y in the flashback
>DO YOU CUNTS UNDERSTAND THEY ONLY PUT RELEVANT SHIT IN THAT FLASHBACK
>When the top comment is "but who's arm was that in the cell?"

Its the biggest *tv* show in the world. What do you expect on a Sup Forums board.

they'll probably make Dunk 5'8" as well judging by GoT's casting

>Thats the most asked question
>when they showed it in the PREVIOUSLY ON shit that literally spells out plot points
Fucking lord.

frozen dirt

the man is dedicated

where is the rest??

>Dany just opening the door to Dragonstone (left completely undefended)

Good thing Stannis didn't let a hundred archers /crossbowmen in the castle.

Hell, good thing he didn't let FIVE archers/crossbowmen in the castle. You know, with Dany's command crew (including herself) being first at the gate, these 5 guys would've crushed the Targaryen conquest #2 (and let loose a massive horde of savage retards, but at least Dany/Tyrion would be gone).

God this show is fucking retarded.
>D&DIDF/showfags will defend this anyway

they're trying too hard on his dialogue

lads
i think i may be going bald
and the past few months ive grown my hair long enough for a top knot
i dont want the hound to make fun of me

wat do?

Congratulations to Waif for the honorary memebership!

Here's another one, there are more but I don't have them, sorry.

That's been true for a while, but the "I'm sorry you're dead" was very good. Rory is a good actor.

Not really, he's the main bad guy here. The end boss.
If they are shelling out for extravagant dragons and castles, at least make the great white walker somewhat impressive and intimidating.

when (s)he comes out of the building is more cartoony

sombody shoop a an asshole on his wrinkled mouth