>Dude! Weed!
>Hipster craft beer
>no girl
No!

>Belgian Delirium beer

This guy has taste, gefeliciteerd!

>Actually watching a movie
>Watching SEVERAL movies at that
>Not get distracted by Sup Forums and social media due to massive information addiction

>Reddit weather
”No!”

>social media
get out

>Any beer that isn't some shitty domestic is hipster craft beer

What's it like to be upset by quality

i have that much weed

any qts wanna make a perfect day with me

Give me a case of shitty Coors, some snow, a pot roast with mash potatoes and carrots and a TV show I can marathon.

get the Jalapenos out and its okay I guess. Fucking hate jalapenos

>reddit movie
>reddit food
>dude weed lmao

>reddit movie
Its not lotr or star wars, redditors read harey potter bookfaggot

This would be my perfect day

yeah even redditors grow out of harry potter when they turn 18

Drugs, fast food, alcohol and an untidy bed? Just the TYPICAL degenenrate that likes one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

That was fucking lazy, and you should feel bad.

>social media

>delirium

my nigga

Really because Sup Forums is reddit and watches much worse. Also you're an underage faggot I saw the last three when I was older than that, with my peers.

perfect day is getting a loving bj and falling asleep watching whatever the fuck she wants

Yea you know
Pro tip watch harry potter to get laid

>he cannot marathon

>Pro tip watch harry potter to get laid
in 5 years of same gf and countless movies I have yet to see the mythical pattern correlating movie to bj. Believe me I have searched, tried, experimented, and catalogued, and the incontrovertible conclusion is that she will suck your dick based on 1. being horny 2. you gaining points with a boyfriend action. Now if harry potter is the movie of her childhood and you suddenly surprise her on her birthday with it then sure, maximum points, but it could just as well be ace fucking ventura or the goonies

Cringe but surprisingly good taste in beer.

yup harry had me swimming in pussy since the fourth grade, one time I got in trouble and had to sweep the hallways at recess, instead I stuck that shit between my legs and pretended I was playing quiditch

before you know it I was behind the portables getting my magic wand sucked on

>Yuengling

>he has to dull his mind with drugs to enjoy things
pathetic

Autism
New? Good taste in everything I have good taste.

the beer is the only think that isn't trash on that list

>social media

4 years of experience with one girl got me to the same conclusion. Getting your dick sucked to emma watson is good though.

>ac on 70f and have a fan on the highest setting because i live in the fucking desert (this is cold for me you fucking Canadians also gtfo from visiting im tired of all your shit. Streets and food areas are always fucking packed and a crap ton of cyclists on the street)
>homemade chili that took 6 hours to make and freshly fried slices of potato and shredded sharp habanero cheese
>limeade with chia seeds cos why the fuck not or if possible Canada Dry G R E E N T E A
>watch Amadeus on our bed while holding our food plates ontop of pillows on our laps
>slowly fade into the abyss due to the grease in our food
Perfect fucking day
For me at least and for her i know shed probably wanna order 2 pizzas,cheese jalapenobacon bread and a pasta dish from dominos. And her movie choice would be jc's The Thing

> Pro tip watch Harry Potter to get laid
In my day it was Wild Orchid (1989). I watched it a few times with a woman I was dating. We never made it past the drainpipe scene without her pushing me down and mounting me.

Honest to God, I still don't know how the movie ends.

they don't
as a person who browses reddit ironically about a quarter of the comments there are Harry Potter references

That bed setup is shit tier

if you're into traps

Who's that in the lower left?

You need a fidget spinner.

>social media

7.5>1>7>2>6>3>4>5

>alone
>it's raining
>you can't afford a bed and sleep on an air mattress
>the only movie you can find is harry potter
>you spilled your weed everywhere, lots of it
>you only have greasy pepperoni pizza and jalapenos to eat
>you only have gay beer to drink

Sounds like a shit day to be totally honest

Don't eat in bed. Especially don't eat greasy shit like pizza in bed.

marry bottom right, till death

fuck bottom left

and I'd kill those goddamn wings know what im sayin

gay beer for my gay friend

Why is pale ale so good lads? I don't even know anything about what makes it or any other beer, but they always taste so damn good. I could watch films and drink Leffe all day

and a normal beer for me because i am normal

yeah breadjuice rocks

>not smoking weed while watching kino

Only plebs watch movies and series sober. True escapism is not attainable in a clear state of mind.

My perfect day, senpai

Look at the bottles, they look like some shit a faggot would drink.

Haha! I agree friend! Have some gold!

this guy knows whats up /ents/

I don't know, I just googled cute redheads. I think she's a cutie and wouldn't mind snuggling with.

>True escapism is not attainable in a clear state of mind.

escapism is not a virtue its a vice, watching film is about building character, its about digesting the narrative in order to walk away a better person

rain is reddit weather
>oh look at me its raining im so deep lmao

Rekt

>Sup Forums

Replace the beer with fruit punch energy drink. And probably replace the pizza with anything that isn't dairy so heavy. I'm sure your insides will thank you. Then again if you have a lot of weed it doesn't matter you can just smoke more to override the pain. Give me fucking weed please I've been dry for 5 years

I'll take your beer and weed. You can keep the rest.

>why is my body such a pussy
I assume it's because you haven't been keeping up with your training.

>Look at the bottles, they look like some shit a faggot would drink.
Tuck your shirt in, user. Your insecurity is showing.

>social media
You kiddos know this board qualifies, right? Certainly with regard to the complaint about "information overload". Don't get all high-and-mighty just because your datastream has a slightly different interface from the next guy's.

>>>/reddit/

>you only have gay beer to drink
If drinking Delirium is wrong, I don't want to be right.

That amount of weed could possibly last me for my entire life.

I do now.

>Why is pale ale so good lads? I don't even know anything about what makes it or any other beer, but they always taste so damn good. I could watch films and drink Leffe all day
Kinda interesting, actually, pale ales were originally brewed with more hops so they would last longer. Acts as a natural preservative, in addition to creating that really strong flavor. The strongest are called "India Pale Ale" (IPA) because they were intended to be able to survive the trip from England to India, in a sailboat, which I'm told takes a minute.

How'd you know I like fish?

If we're talking Perfect Day, I'll take a rare tuna steak. thanks, Jesus.

I wasn't saying escapism is virtue but saying that watching films builds character is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard on this website. Movies and tv series are in their core nothing but escapism. They have barely anything to do with building your character or becoming a better person.

DUUUDE WEED HAHA

Nice!

teenager whose identity is centered around weed detected

Thanks mate that was very informative

Here we are now. All the memes

older movies used to have something to say but now its just another business.

and it's working right? you're continuing to watch the same garbage although the empty feeling is lunging at you

is that low tier god?

nice autism

I think you see it that way because you choose to see it that way, just like most people do. And yeah, there's fuck all substance to any of the popular films, but those aren't the only kind of movies that get made.

I know I misunderstood you earlier, but I'll say it again, escapism is defeatism. I understand that for many people no amount of optimism or any set of character traits is ever gonna salvage their shitty lives, but a lot of you guys are still young and haven't completely drowned in your own poor life choices yet.

What old movies are you talking about? Give an example. I'd say the whole point of watching a series or a film is because you always want to immerse yourself in something else than your real life. Why would you otherwise waste time on looking at a screen? It's about creating this one big illusion of meaning and good movies and series have the ability immerse you extremely well and maybe even convey a message that seemingly transcends the movie itself. But it's all based on escapism and saying that you're watching movies and series mainly to elevate yourself sounds ridiculous desu

I don't know wheter you're being overly optimistic or if I'm being overly pessimistic. I just don't see how movies and films could have the sort of effect on one's motivation and life the way you describe it. Maybe I'm just depressed and my edgyness prohibits me from being a human being with actual emotions, I just don't know.