mentality that is impossible for a kid

> mentality that is impossible for a kid
> constantly insulting wise men with her lefty cringy popups
> completely useless character who adds nothing to any side other than cringe and embarrassment
> Will probably shit her pants and cry on the ground if she actually fought
Why do people love Lyanna Mormont , Sup Forums ?
pic unrelated

> mentality that is impossible for a kid
> constantly insulting wise men with her lefty cringy popups

You just listed the reasons why.

Feeling emasculated by strong women?

TRIGGERED

kids are woke as fuck stay mad misogynerds

I would be just as triggered if it was a little boy character acting like that.

Kind of hope she gets killed in battle by a wight. She should be sitting on a face not a throne.

The gender isn't even the biggest issue (although GoT has been pretty clear about traditional gender roles being the norm in Westeros); it's the age. It's jarring to have these hardened, experienced leaders of men expressing reasonable doubts and getting called pussies by a child.

The Manderly conspiracy being leagues better than the show equivalent doesn't help at all.

If she was a boy, she'd be as hated as Joffrey

Why are they all eight?

>> constantly insulting wise men with her lefty cringy popups
What lefty cringy popups!?
Let the kid be a strong girl in a tough enviornment that doesn't know better. She is nothing special, but she isn't anything that bad neither.
Just turn off your politics and enjoy the show, even if the showrunners won't do it

Did D&D just try to pass using fucking child soldiers as a postive/badass thing?
When the old guy was concerned about his little grand daughter I thought that they were going to tell him that they will only conscript people of right age. Is Jon going to throw an army of 5 years old girls at white walkers?

No I don't like that a child who has experienced nothing in life is talking shit to a veteran with a life time of knowledge and real combat experience.

Its fine teaching kids how to fight but expecting them to even remotely stand a chance in battle is hilarious. They'll do a good job padding out the Night Kings army of the dead though.

Virtuous living is for sub 130 IQ permachildren. Democratic officials don't care about righteousness.

Here's something you probably don't know. The #1 industry in terms of financial contributions in politics is trial law. That's those personal injury attorneys you see advertising for car accidents on billboards everywhere. These people account for roughly 20% of the cost of all health care in the United States, they put entire companies (read, dozens or hundreds of jobs) out of business and 60% of the money they win in trial goes right in their own pockets, not to the plaintiff. There are probably less than 20 important personal injury attorneys in every state and yet they rip $150,000,000,000 away from hospitals, doctors, and business that employ MILLIONS of people every year.

Almost all of their money goes to democrats. Republicans are honest about being assholes. Democrats just take advantage of a stupid electorate that either didn't get an education or grew up on Disney movies and ingrained Christian values regardless of actual religious belief.

In short:
>having your beliefs validated by children

The important question is rather why Jon thinks sending ten year old boys and girls into combat against undead is a good idea.

>Gaius Julius Caesar
>Bad

Yes, he was bad. He was a fucking pleb-kisser gibsmedat enabler and "land for the landless farmers!" commie. He was the Bernie of his time

I assume they will be used as a reserve force, and will be stationated South of the Neck, ready to engage in reproductive orgies should his elders die while destroying the walkers. Plus, they are in a crisis

This. It might make sense to train younger fighters as like bowmen or something but no way they could sword fight, especially young girls.

HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME!!

wow sexist much?

HE WAS A CONSUL OF SCOOBY-DOO!

they are senseight

You guys have no idea how cringey you are right now, jesus christ.

at least she's pragmatic and willing to back anything resembling a wise decision, unlike that cunt salsa

>like bowmen
women and children don't have the strength required to draw a bow

>there are people who believe the stories told in those tweets actually took place

Those toxic Sup Forums guys am I right fellow r/GoT poster

Lol we are just big guys for you haha we love kino and throwing people out of planes before killing them PARTY ROCK

>I froze.

Bendis is a "literally shaking" tier faggot.

He was a consOle of your mom

they're all fake

Get litty Bros

Not all bows are longbows.

>muh tort reform

>this

i imagine them throwing stones from the wall or at the most pouring buckets of pitch, which is fine but it's been done before.

Oh god, why are they doing this? WHY?

(((them)))
literally white genocide

How do whitebows even compete

The idea that anything that kids say is profound or meaningful is a sign of a complete retard who never grew up.
>My 8 year old son agrees with me
he has zero life experience and literally has an undeveloped brain

Can le woke 8yo gurl powrr becum meme pls?

is stannis finally back? they reveal he's actually alive?

> personal injury attorneys you see advertising on billboards everywhere

because the trendy thing is for girls to BTFO old white men

besides game of thrones is nothing but fanservice at this point, i dont know why i even bother

>backstory of Bear Island is that all of them learned to fight so they can repel Greyjoy raids
>former Lady Mormont was in Robb's kingsguard

>waaahh it's """""""forced"""""" feminism

daily reminder these mgtow whiners aren't actually fans of the series and just want to shitpost about being triggered polJWs

>Will probably shit her pants and cry
g-go on. how much shit? will other people notice?

How well do small clothes hold waste? would it bundle up at her rear or leak down her legs?

Eh? I feel like I've seen early scenes of younger boys doing exactly that. It seems like in a battle where the enemy can revive your dead to fight for them the smartest thing is to try and limit your dead. Keep the free kills in the back with ranged weapons because I can't see a 10yo girl winning any type of sword fight against even a manlet wight.

We'll find out in the next book.

This

go back to your hole sexist trash

If you listened to Jon you would have heard him say ages 10-60. Against this threat child soldiers are acceptable. They die if humanity falls anyway so let them have a chance. Give them bows and keep them in back

Children can't fight for shit, not just because they lack strength, but because they lack the training, experience, composure that goes with fighting - even when it's a relatively simple role like archery. Why risk having child soldiers lay down a barrage of arrows in to the thick of their own formations? Kids could help carrying stuff and otherwise stay the hell away.