This was the worst scene GoT has ever done, even worse than Jamie/Bron vs Sand Sneks

This was the worst scene GoT has ever done, even worse than Jamie/Bron vs Sand Sneks
It felt like an SNL skit

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyN-b-tuNNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jus stay in your fucking general you retard. that's what these are here for

Jamie Bronn was ok. And they will try to rape her

Worst scene was the egdy speech Euron gave in last episode

GoT is SNL just fantasy version. People only watch it to say they do.

it's a new one

Shit dialogue and I have a feeling they tried to make it last longer than it should have so Ed Sheeran can be on screen for longer, resulting in a drawn out awkward scene.

Die you fucking generalfag.

It didn't bother me because I had no idea who Ed Sheeran was until I read the tardraging threads on this board afterwards.

Fantasy genre is for children.

I still don't know who this Ed Sheeran fella is

>worse than sneks
no

everyone i know who knows who this guy is thought the scene was shit.

I have no idea who this guy is and this was one of the best scenes if simply because it humanized the lannister soldiers and I was afraid they would not be doing that in favor of Dany is the good guy and her dragons and dothraki will ravage the lands and it'll be a good thing cause remember shes the good guy! this scene is setting up for the opposite, thank god, that all this war is going to ruin westeros more than it already has and these "great saviors" coming to conqueror the world might not be whats good for "the realm".

The hound scenes were the best but they also had that flavor of the little people are getting recked while all this is happening, that was a more personal moment for the hound though while this scene drove home even the "bad guy" lannister soldiers are just normal people and our supposed heroes will be slaughtering them.

gives me hope the series will end in a grey game of thrones way and not a good vs evil, good wins! way.

it was good. you're just a faggot

english pop singer

i didn't know who this guy was when i watched it, and i thought it was ok.

This was the cherry on a boring ass episode where nothing happened.

Same. I liked how you could see her eyeing up the weapons and getting ready to make her move to kill them, but then realized that they're just dudes thinking about getting home to their families.

Pays to be a non anglo watching GoT
Don't recognize celebs
Shit accents don't bother (expect LF)

No the intro sequence was the worst scene. I'm still trying to process the dumbness of it, it hurts.

Led to this so I'm fine with it youtube.com/watch?v=uyN-b-tuNNM

It was epic dude

It was TWD tier. No subtlety at all.
>le down to earth human lannister lads
>#NotAllLannisters
Arya is clearly going to xX NinjaKiller420 Xx them in the next episode.

Agreed. With few impersonations of important figures you could remake the entire continent to your liking.

It could have a been a decent scene humanizing the lannisters but for some reason they put sheeran in there that completely ruins the whole thing.
this show has become a joke.

CASTLE ON THE HILL

Some éireboo with a nice voice

Wasn't even aware it was him.
I liked the scene since as said, it shows Arya that most of the soldiers don't want to be there and are just following orders.

>they put sheeran in there that completely ruins the whole thing
How!? How does he ruin the whole thing!?

What happened in his scene?

I stopped watching about 10 mins into the new episode cos it was terrible

>Oi, this is Westeros. Get the fock off of er cuntry ye filthy dothraki basterds!

>In the name of Renly of House Baratheon, First of his name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die
>Renly was not the rightful king by any law of Westeros
>Call him the rightful king
Brienne is literally retarded, right?

because it ruins the immersion. it's cringe worthy. why the fuck is he there?

lazy eye guy was the most british looking mofo i've seen in a long time.

HAHAHAHAHA... no

Worse than the scene in which Lyanna Mormont scolds lord Glover? Hell no.

>*gulps*
>has a look of deep thought on her face, the most activated her almonds have ever been
>it's like she doesn't want to reveal the turth, and is trying to figure out the best lie or half-truth
>time is passing, the friendly inquiry of the soldier slowly turning into uncertainty
>she knows she has to say something, and finally it comes to her
'I'm going to kill the Queen'.
>total silence
>this pleb literally just said she was going to kill the Queen
>from the distance, you can hear a muffled 'FUCKING SPARK HER LADS SHE JUST THREATENED TO KILL THE QUEEN but no one hears it because all the guards and the girl abruptly begin to laugh and continue to laugh

b-but the gay man was nice to me!

110% British.

Why not!? He actually looks like a lad forced to go fight someone else's war

How I will tell you, they cut the creator of this fucking series cameo, then add this faggot cameo cause he sang the credits song to the hobbit "if this is to end in fire".
D and D thought normie audiences will love this but no its cheap, it stinks
And i Dont Like It

Again, let it go. Just forget he is Ed Sheeran. Nothing wrong with him, because he actually fits his role

women can fight just as much as men. deal with it. game of thrones is a pro feminism show.

Go watch This is England user, its racist kino

The Euron scene was terrible, he looked like he was wearing modern clothes wtf.

>the hound doesn't struggle to dig in the frozen ground only to eventually break down in a fit of fury
What a missed opportunity. Not only would it enrich the scene emotionally, it would also emphasize that the winter has actually arrived after all this time.

>gives me hope the series will end in a grey game of thrones way and not a good vs evil
GoT started out with morally ambiguous characters with their own motivations and then devolved into good vs evil everyone root for Daenerys and Jon Snow to kill mean Lannisters.

I thought the same fucking thing during the scene, the modern haircut didn't help either

Jesus ur a faggot, regardless of sheeran it was a awkwardly paced, shitty scene. The idea of humanizing the foot soldiers is nice, but the execution here was crap and Ed-fucking-sheeran being there was just salt on an already fucked up wound.

>we need the girls to fight as well
>YOU EXPECT ME TO SEND OUR DAUGHTERS TO FIGHT?
>i may be small and a girl but i can fight just as much as a man!
>oh okay *sits down*
bravo D&D

>Die you fucking generalfag

GOTEEEMMMM

No no they cant, and u can repeat that as much as you like, wont make it true
SCIENCE BITCH

this.

i didnt know who he was until everyone blew up about him being in game of thrones and there is legit nothing wrong with his character unless you read people magazine all day long and know who this fucker is, people acting like this is mylie cyrus or the rock or some shit, its some no name brit dancing with the idols 4th placer or something, get the fuck over it.

kek

I actually liked this scene, put a new light on the common Lannister soldier.

Nah, it was an alright scene, like nothing that stands out, but it made it's point. In educating her that not all soldiers of the opposite army are monsters, not even most.

I know who Ed Sheeran is. I don't like him, but the cameo itself worked well enough and blended into the show so it doesn't matter.

My only thought in that scene was, "Oh. That's Ed Sheeran." And that's it.

You guys are overreacting because you hate Ed Sheeran, I understand the hate but his cameo was fine.

Nobody is overreacting. why is he there? the show is a meme now.

>its a new one
>Blended nicely
Oh come the fuck on
That was A Disaster

>it was a awkwardly paced, shitty scene
It wasn't that bad. It was good, for GOT standarts

he's not irish though

It was adorable you misogynistic cuckold

>its a new one

what, is that his catch phrase or something?

Hi-five!

right. and this scene was actually an attempt to go back to ambiguity. But no one can handle it because they stuck a no name celebrity in the scene.

honestly if you know who he is you need to unplugg yourself from the shitty celebrity world cause just knowing who he is proves you're soccer mom tier and watch youtube videos of americas got talent gold buzzer winners all day long. This is why america is run by a reality show star right now. celeb worship is the current opiate of the masses and i'm proud as fuck to have enjoyed the scene since i didnt even know who this ginger fucker is.

Learn to listen and comprehend faggot

this act is in every other episode with that girl. it was funny first time but now it's kinda awkward.

How out of touch with reality are you my friend? American culture is celebrities.

YAAAAAS SLAY GURL PUT THAT WHITE MAN IN HIS PLACE

You know, all I could think during this scene was that those soldiers were totally going to pull a train on her.

I mean, that song when she comes riding. That bloke saying "Be nice to strangers and maybe they'll be nice to you". Giving her some pretty strong wine. So many things that just said "We haven't touched a woman in forever and now here you're coming along all nice and alone."

>I ARRE NIGGEST AND THINKS I KNOW EVERYTHING THE POST

Creep

I thought the leaks said something about Arya meeting up with Edmure. Am I misremembering?

triggered much?

I wouldn't risk going to the Nightswatch for fucking Arya

The show hasn't exactly portayed lannister men as being nice people you know. The Mountain and his men raped a lot of women during their tours.

Feminism at its floppiest cockest

Not in the slighest, monkeys amuse me.

Why did he bring two shovels

Genetically he is, you don't need to be Irish to be an éireboo

Incel

TOO OLD

>just following orders, goy?

Anyone got that insane sam tarly poopoo peepe face edit?

>popular show literally starts doing celebrity musician cameos for no reason when even an average actor would cost much less, act much better and not ruin the scene with "zomg it's the daily mail"

He uses it to pander to his audience.
>I meet her on Grafton street right outside of the bar
There are no bars on Grafton street

I ain't wasting no good wine on a fucking woman

This tells me he's the bad guy. I'm glad he's dead.

Thus shitty scene took me out so hard. After I was immersed back into it the episode was over.

Also fuck exposition episodes.

>everyone crying at ned sharin when there's a scene where an 8 year old girl scolds a grown man

>that guy squinting his eyes
lolwat

I always saw Euron with long hair and looking mid 40s, gruff and seaweathered. This faggot doesn't look imposing or as if he's been at sea his whole life.

>Are you old enough to drink?

Bravo Hack&Hack

This. Also that ginger faggot.

>"looks like we're the night's watch now guys hehehe..." *sits*
>"god i wish that were me"

Euron's a handsome fuccboi even in the books.

If I remember right he was a scarred up 50 year old man with one eye and jet black hair.... I agree with the other assessment that the tv depiction looks like a babyfaced numale who's trying to masquerade as manly.

I prefer the notion of a dirty and evil looking scarred up, one eyed, old man that just radiates menace.