How can anyone take black people and their "muh diversity" shit seriously anymore?

How can anyone take black people and their "muh diversity" shit seriously anymore?

>John Boyega slams Game Of Thrones for its lack of diversity... despite the show featuring several black characters

>“There are no black people on Game of Thrones”

gq.com/story/john-boyega-star-wars-detroit-and-robert-downey-jr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZXqkgFegLQ
youtu.be/8bmwHFXtc3M
youtube.com/watch?v=cxGPHW616nE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we wuz white walkas

I think you should go outside more.

>>“There are no black people on Game of Thrones”
he's right you know

That is an ill-fitting tuxedo.

practice what you preach

maybe he should get out some crayons and write his own fantasy saga. they never want to do anything themselves.

no, Its the white mans burden

>we wuz the first men

>John Boyega a avid reader of the series told us today how he thought about the award winning television series airing July 16th.

>Sup Forums- political views no one would dare utter in real life

I really like Boyega as an actor but this statement is ridiculous. Does he know most of the entire cast is English? Why not complain why there is no Americans.

why do blacks always complain about not being in enough movies? who gives a fuck? I never see asians complain plus there is like famous asian actors in all of hollywood

>I never see asians complain plus there is like famous asian actors in all of hollywood
Because Asians have their own cinema in China etc.

Blacks don't. There is no Hollywood in Africa

In Boyega's case, it's because he's from London and they live in this incredibly insular and isolated bubble where they think their city is a fair and accurate reflection, not only of Britain, but the rest if the Western world.

>Suggesting the decision is a racist one, he went on: 'Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers!'

ahem... racist and sexist much?
youtube.com/watch?v=aZXqkgFegLQ

Seeing as how Whites and Middle Easterners are portrayed as their Medieval equivalents in the show, Im not sure the black community would be too happy seeing the Kangz and their massive slave trade going on.

> watching got in the first place

Actually, African cinema is pretty good in several countries. It's hard to find a great Africa-only movie though, they're heavily into co-productions with other non-african countries. They've been that way since the 80s, before it became the cool thing to do in the us and europe.

And now I'm going to go watch The Gods Must be Crazy again, your post gave me the urge.

Why weren't there any white people on Roots?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

I don't really care how many black people are on the show, but people defending the show are so dumb. Oh it's so unrealistic to have black people in a Europe-like setting, but then it's perfectly fine to have dragons and magic and zombies?

It's a fantasy folks, it's not real. If George RR Martin wrote some black characters walking around, it wouldn't be any less realistic than the rest of it.

oh boy another vapid hollywood retard crys "racism" in a fantasy medieval drama

Fuck sake who gives a toss

Cause Root Beer is dark brown, you silly boi.

Why is diversity only a black thing though?

The people of Dorne aren't white. Snek girls aren't white, Alex Siddig is fucking Sudanese/Arabic, the lad who played Oberyn is Chilean.

You cannot claim GoT lacks diversity when it contains an ensemble cast of peoples from all over the globe.

You know, as a german that grew up in france and went to school in switzerland. I find films are extremly lacking in identifiable roles for me.
I demand at least 25% of each movies roles to be of france-german-swiss upbringing.
No, casting a swiss german who happens to speak french isn't the same you racist!

Nigger looks like a literal ape

it's based on european history not the congo. fuck you and your weak equivocating.

It's fantasy you have a Europe with no shitskins desu.

That's a whole separate issue from what I'm talking about. I was just talking about how so many fantasy fans never care about realism unless it's about keeping black characters out.

Case in point:

He has ill fitting hips

These characters live within clearly defined rules. Just because there's dragons in the world doesn't mean the King in the North is a nigger despite the fact northmen are white

The Western fantasy genre has it's roots in European medieval folklore though.

go bullshit and strawman on reddit stupid, nobody's buying it.

I've never watched GoT, or made it through any Star Wars films. Or seen anything with Jon "Shine my shoes" Boy-aga.

I just hate the English.

If you were to create a Europe-esque fantasyscape why would you include niggers? You can make it whater you want to be!

why?

There is fucking hundreds of tv shows/ movies that have almost a full black cast. There at channels dedicated to black audiences.

>"Waaa no one watches them, I want to be on something popular like Game of Thrones"

there are blacks in GoT?

It's funny because it's always something popular.

if not for the rules of this land
i would have slaughtered you

It seems natural to us, to assume that iň medieval setting, racism (or distain for a kingdom whose people happen to be a different color) is prevalent. Hence why a black person in a majority white society would be treated very differently than a white person.
Imagine being the only black guy in kings landing, wouldn't people see you as a curiosity, since they've never seen them before?
So a person that it visibly different from the rest of society, must either be very successful, to prove their worth, or be shunned.
So a black guy in a white society could never be 'just another citizen' due to the other citizens being unfamiliar with him.

There's that black pirate guy, and all the dothraki are middle easterners, and the dorne dudes are all mediterraneans. What he means by "not enough diversity" isn't "not enough ethnically different people", he means "not enough coal black deep african nogs like me".

What he REALLY means is "I want to be on Game of Thrones, give me money racists"

There's a difference between realistic and grounded.
GoT, as well as other fantasy stuff, is grounded in reality. It's based on European folklore, but has unrealistic elements.
It's like complaining that there are no white people in a movie set in fantasy Africa.

youtu.be/8bmwHFXtc3M

take it back

>"aww I was in a Star Wars rehash and a movie about chavs chimping out to CGI aliens look at meeeeee! Listen to meeeeeeee!"

When did Sup Forums become such a prevalent Sup Forums colony?

Give it time

long ago

The end goal is the replacement of white people in our countries, in our media, in academia, in politics and any sphere of life.

>slouched shoulders
>arms hanging forward
>splayed feet
>dopey grin
what the fuck
is he trying to look like an ape on purpose

Because it works
niggers are the most coddled race on the planet

The niggers are allowed to have "their media", whites are not.

We wuz medieval European kangz and shit

>“There are no black people on Game of Thrones,” Boyega says. (To be fair, there are, like, three.) “You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings.” (That is true.) “I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen,” says Boyega. “Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you're a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.”

I've never liked this cunt.

No. Long ago Sup Forums was liberal.

giving this stupid nigger a role in a big name movie franchise was a mistake

god i hate this fucking nigger

>John Boyega was just some impossibly talented, humble, and exuberant kid from South London
>impossibly talented

no shit when everyone was 14

> you've to live with that
Only because people deny racist the right to keep their communities homogenous.

GQ is a liberal rag now. Which is insane to think

Oh. I guess that means all the teens on here now are conservative and will become liberal very soon.

Slam that niggers head with a brick

that's like a legit retard person talking. so glad i became redpilled on IQ years ago.

Yeah and now new 14 year olds have taken over after drinking the Sup Forums koolaid

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you're a racist, you have to live with that.

You do? I haven't seen a non-white person in real life in over two years.

perhaps, friend.

Will this faggot get anton yelchin'd already so i dont have to see this diarrea covered idealogies.

i remember when Sup Forums unironically supported bernie sanders

I can't wait for this stupid hoop nosed nigger's career becomes irrelevant

>that photo shoot
>pretending he can read
>hiding his gut as much as possible

Hes right tho its 2017 and blacks still cant get a fair shake in Hollywood. I mean there are dragons and demoms running around but yall racists really care this much about a few of my niggas in there? Smdh

go back

Why do black people need to be 'represented' in everything? When watching old kung-fu movies you never think 'this is alright but it would be better if it had some white representation'. Seriously, I don't get it, it just seems like he's trying to pull the race card to get easy work.

UUUGAAAA BOOOYEEEGAAAA

13% of roles would be fair representation

Here in Britain it's only like 4% and BME people are still over-represented in media

Sorry, I wasn't clear here. Rather than BME, read black.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxGPHW616nE
seems like a fun movie

>DUDE EQUAL REPRESENTATION LMAO
How are you gonna represent percentages as people when there is a finite cast

I know, it's fucking stupid. The BBC in particular seems more interested in meeting ethnic/racial quotas than employing actual talent.

They eve have a policy to push it through.

>Everyone who isn't a sackless liberal is Sup Forums.

Yes brother, I too miss those sweet Sup Forums days of making a difference as anonymous.

they are paid to say this shit right?

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen
what a retarded nig, so everyone who is not black counts as 'one type' of people?

I can see it happening
>Reboot harry potter
>have 3 main characters
>casting decisions all black for Miss Rowling
>b-but we need representation
White, South asian, East asian, Black, Middle eastern, Trans, Lesbian, Genderqueer etc.

is impossible to cast

Unless they're jewish of course.

Can't wait until whites are gone and nogs are left to the mercy of asians and spics

ironically he sees black people all as one type, for him there is no difference between Irish and Italian, no difference between Bantu and Khoisan.

JUST

>those hips
>that stance
>that general demeanor
So this is the power of the mighty BBC

Great song but I thought you didn't like black people?

>LET ME, AS A NOBODY, INPACT THE WORK OF AN ARTIST!! ITS MY RIGHT TO DO SO

jew jew abrams couldnt have picked a black guy who is in shape to play the role of a stormtrooper trained all their life.... are you fucking kidding me, i cant take that shit seriously that he is a life long trained soldier while being a fattie

Isn't he supposed to be a janitor or something?

Imagine being OP and actually caring about this shit. Op imagine if your parents knew about your fixation with
black people and identity politics sensationalism

>he doesn't understand irony

Being a neet who doesn't leave their parents house results in being a virgin complaining about identity politics on Sup Forums

why don't you write your senator and tell them that? I'm sure Trump and the gop will be sympathetic to you wanting to be able to drag people from their homes so cities can be ethnically pure.

It's a topic related to TV & Film. If you don't like it I am sure Reddit can provide you with the safe space you require

but I have my own house. am a virgin tho.
t. euro slav