twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened?

first for Mansa

Is this a new one?

first for fooking legend of Gin Alley

youtube.com/watch?v=VgA7Tr5wu78

Edd. King!

Couldn't handle the banter.

Any other characters that women will literally never understand?

Cuck

Will he be coming back as a White Walker?

Fake news happened. He said a month ago he was going to delete it. Journalists are trying to link it to the cameo for some easy clicks.

Why did Edd let Bran through? How does knowing he was at Hardhome show he is actually Brandon Stark?

new what?

Point is he's not dead, so that'll do

First for a George announcement is on the horizon. Whether it be Winds (unlikely) or a targ book is up for debate.

Fixed edition

JUST

when can only hope

fucking hell

Well he doesn't have much of a reason to not let them in anyway since the nights watch was taking in wildlings to fight the white walkers. The real question is why did he ask if they are wildlings in the first place, who the fuck else are they going to be?

The NW burnt the bodies of all the dead after they took out the mutineers

>inb4 it becomes cool to not have a twitter account and we get all these "brave celebs" deleting theirs.

How did they manage to make Walder Frey even uglier when he removed his mark?

>tfw ex gf loved ed sheeran and hated GoT
>tfw i hate ed sheeran and love GoT
>tfw i know she probably has a shit eating grin knowing i saw ed sheeran in GoT
>tfw want to kms

Fuck those talentless hack fraud writers

DUDE WE GOT AN ARMY FROM MAGIC

Why does Arya look fat this season?

Who the actual fuck cares you dweeb?

Doom of Valyria
500$ million budget
Directed by Terrence Malick

How do I follow your blog?

Zombie Hodor is literally gonna ride an Ice dragon in S8

Cap it

I didn't realise I was watching something so intellectually intensive

Filled up on Frey pie

The Lannisters still have soldiers
Just nowhere near as many as they had at the start of the series

I know right

Not like Stannis had an army and the freys had an army and the tullys had an army that are now all leaderless and not being paid who could defect

butterface with banging body is my fetish

is she holding a pokemon case?

You can be serious about septic tank diving. It has nothing to do with intellectualism.

It's incredibly obvious that the Lannisters are running off credit. Even if they're broke, they still have a reputation of great wealth, and that alone can be influential.

>inb4 some autist thinks its the literally soldiers who are provided them with credit, and not the lower lords who are remaining loyal to the Lannisters and providing them with troops

>Just nowhere near as many as they had at the start of the series

How are they occupying the Riverlands?

I want those tits in my mouth if you catch my drift

What interest rates are they charging on those soldiers?

this

I want to know what cersei's plans for the infrastructure of her military are

Geroge is obviously either never finishing the main books, or letting the show finish it before he publishes any more books so as the gauge the opinion

The former is far more likely

Who said they are? Presumably they just sent a small force to get the Freys to sort their shit out.

GoT has never taken itself too seriously. It has always had a bit of comedic relief here and there

>have celebrity cameo from Ed Sheeran
>don't just make him a minstrel to be used in an establishing shot who plays some nice music that continues on during the scene in the background
>write in an over the top #NotAllLanisters scene with quippy dialogue
Jesus christ, they've had musicians make cameos before and it was fine. Just put him in an already existing scene as a way of building atmosphere through music and showing him briefly as a wink to the viewers. It isn't that hard.

The army that came to KLs aid is still intact and has not been challenged. What is the problem?

With green young boys if you saw the episode.

Are people bashing the Lannister soldiers scene because Ed Sheeran was in it, or do people have an issue showing that soldiers are just people fighting someone else's war?

>pycell fart

One extra square foot of land per 100 soldiers per day once they win the war.

>I am to smart to be a worse writer than Tolkein

Mostly because Ed Sheeran was in it. Also somewhat because it was heavy handed and beat the viewer over the head with its meaning.

but seriously what is cersei's policy on age of consumption of alchohol?

They have to beat you over the head with it because half the audience is on their phone.

Pretty sure it's hard to finish your book and life's work when you see D&D shitting on it.

doesn't she make 14 year old Sansa drink during the Blackwater

It also contained incredibly shit acting.

could you elaborate?

>The army that came to KLs aid is still intact and has not been challenged. What is the problem?

What army? The one Tywin brought to the Blackwater? Presumably they were sent out against Robb Stark once Stannis was defeated.

>He thinks George has any idea how the fuck to finish this series

The backtracking is obvious and annoying.

>we never got a scene explaining Tommen's reforms on income tax

I had no idea what Ed Sheeran looked like, I learned that he was in that episode from Sup Forums, and I thought that the scene was fine by GoT standards.

The scene seemed as if it had been written with the knowledge Ed Sheeran was going to be in it. The two biggest previous cameos from Coldplay and Sigur Ros were at the Red and Purple Weddings respectively, where they were very minor performances. People have a problem because they were obviously capitalising on this cameo bringing in young women.

>characters we will probably never see again
>gendry
>melisandre (remember her reveal which served no purpose?)

Gendry was in the leak, in some leaked(promo?) vids too... And Melisandre was in the fucking trailers.

Showfags ffs.

>The scene seemed as if it had been written with the knowledge Ed Sheeran was going to be in it
D&D said the scene was written as a surprise for Maisie because she's a huge Ed Sheeran fan. So you would be right.

Edmure, Robin Arryn and Hot Pie are confirmed too

it was terribly written

>People have a problem because they were obviously capitalising on this cameo bringing in young women.

Right because that's not already their biggest demographic.

>remember her reveal which served no purpose?
I now think the purpose of that scene was to show she was in fact magical after every other magical thing she had done had turned out to be shit.

>my son betrayed me too
So, her only redeeming quality was her love for her sons. Now she lost it too. Now she is pretty much pure evil, will she die?

Kinda similar to Stannis the mannis. "Lets make him evil before killing him so viewers will agree!"

Also she can't move her right eyebrow, lel. kill her already

all of them

I guess that means she dies this season

New song of course

>God tier Houses
Targaryan
Tully

>Good tier
Martell
Tyrell
Lannister
Arryn

>Autist tier
Baratheon
Stark

Yeah, for people who had shoed in cameos, an awful lot of people recognised him straight away. I didn't realise at all until I came here for the autist fights last night

everything was perfectly fine except for
>its a new one

>will she die?

Yes Jaime will kill her because poetry

>ywn be stuck together on a desert island and for some reason I can't explain (just crayon one) she has to breastfeed 5 times a day to keep you alive

Next time just bring him in for an on set visit. Don't cobble together a poorly written and cast scene to accommodate it.

>God Tier
House Manwoody of course

New preview of next week's episode is up:
youtu.be/vT3G2EIXlB4

>putting retarded incest shits in the same tier as based tullys
disgusting.

HE'S SO HOT

I dont get it

i want to kiss tywin

>manwoody

House Boner
>We smell like cheese

>every other magical thing she had done had turned out to be shit.

like rez'ing jon? I agree

>Targaryan
The old ones maybe. Dany is garbage. Aegon is alright though.

Next episode will have Skrillex.

>Jaime

You mean Arya, disguised as Jaime.

>showfags still posting on Tuesday
Usually you take a break to come back only 1-2 threads before the episode.

I think she's just putting on a tough act. She's in charge now, she can't afford to look weak.

I want to put those dwarf's head in my mouth and sucking it both like a leech would suck your blood if that paint a picture of what I am talking about

>like rez'ing jon?
That came after the old woman reveal

>hey, look free dragons!
>hey, free army!
>hey, free consultants!
>hey, free ships!
>hey, free castle!
Just make her queen already

>showfag
>knowing what house tully is
pick one tbqh