"I may be small. I may be girl, but I won't be knitting by the fire while I have men fight for me"

>"I may be small. I may be girl, but I won't be knitting by the fire while I have men fight for me"

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

I could watch an entire season of Lyanna Mormont shaming adult men.

LYANNA MORMONT IS A BOSS.

Put Lyanna Mormont on the Iron Throne!

I really wish one of the Game Of Thrones spinoffs was just about Lyanna Mormont putting men in their place.

She's not overly annoying for a child actor, get's her lines out and doesn't try to overact. Can't wait for them to overuse her however and made her annoying as fuck as all child actors end up being.

The fuck is this "YAAS QUEEN SLAY" shit

YASSSSSSS user SLAYAYAYAYAAYYYYYY

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

Something a straight white male can never understand :^)

It's the result of women finding the internet

This scene and that character are so horribly bad, but not because women are inferior or any other red pill bullshit, but because it's outlandishly silly. Little girls and children in general don't behave or talk like this. This is just some weird power fantasy. Also it really doesn't make sense to let women fight. In the modern world the army can give them rifles and they would do just fine. But some 120 pounds girl with an axe or a warbow is utterly useless.

>when women whine so much about having their tits out
>you overcompensate and write out the tits
>and write in a bunch of womyn warrior horseshit

Nice 180.

YYYYYYAALLLLLLSSSSSLLLLAAYYYYYYY

where are your gods now

but her tits are out

and nipples covered by only little X's

>But some 120 pounds girl with an axe or a warbow is utterly useless.

Perhaps that's why he said to train them with spears.

>YAAAS QUEEN SLAY
When did this shit start?

>Mormont
Is she that cuck's daughter?

When nig women bought smartphones to chimp out with.

/got/tards leave

>70 lbs girl vs 200 lbs wight or actual Other

Okay.

spears aren't effective against the undead, do you even dnd bro

>I could watch an entire season of Lyanna Mormont shaming adult men.
that's literally not what she did.

>Children don't behave or talk like this
>Fantasy TV series
It isn't real, you fucking mongoloid.

fuckin jews, man

Wights are made up of bones so they're not that heavy.

this

I enjoyed the character at first, but now every episode she has a monologue about standing behind Jon Snow and against the stodgy northern lords. It's getting a little old.

I don't understand why they focus so much on her character. She owns a little shithole with 20 soldiers, she's fucking useless to the plot

>little girl acting like she's hot shit going full gurl power when it's the bunch of men with swords behind her that's actually being powerful

everytiem with this girl power bullshit

I thought it was a Sup Forums meme at first, but seen many instagram whores use it like they mean it.

White males will never understand the complexity of this scene :)

can't wait for her to die.

Reddit/tumblr/facebook attempt at a meme. Generally liberals say YASSSSSSS when something the feel is profeminist or proliberal happens.

Should have had one of the Lords take the piss because she's a little girl trying too hard and have her retinue kick off. Jon intervenes and calms everyone down.

There everyone saves face and we still get this cringe inducing line for all the "live reaction" videos and tumblrtards to fap to

Dabid and Dabid realized pandering to women is easier money than super demanding book fans. Normalfags will eat this shit no matter what due to social cred of watching an awful "fantasy" show.

This little bitch is gonna get pitch forked , fucked, flamed, then fucked again..

I thought it was more of a 'girlpower' thing

>white men trying to understand true kino
Back to Sup Forums Drumpfsters

i wish she would talk down to me like that

Get with the times, bigot. It's not the 1950's anymore.

>last season
>lyanna mormont is cute! CUTE!
>I want to lick her cunny
>please step on me and spit in my mouth

>this season
>YAAAS QUEEN SLAAY
>fucking sjw feminism bullshit
>I hate women

What the fuck went wrong?

Based user

>This is just some weird power fantasy.

Almost as if this were some sort of fantasy series, featuring extraordinary characters or something.

What the fuck Arya is an assassin now? But children don't behave like that! And is that...is that a DRAGON? This is just silly!

>In the modern world the army can give them rifles and they would do just fine
Lol

We got rid of the cucks

Trump won, and somehow it made his supporters whinier.

you missed the site snowflake >>>tumblr
>>>reddit

They would. AK47s are so simple that a child could use one, why do you think African warlords recruit kids?

>Little girls and children in general don't behave or talk like this
Right, but most little girls aren't the chiefs of a cold, poor Island that suffers raids from wilder people and has bears on the run there. But, you know, only in general

At least Jon Snu didn't stand for Sansas shit this time. She really starts getting on my nerves.

She spoke up too much to where it offended the ironic detachment that Sup Forumschuds have to maintain so that they can get through their shit lives and deal with their seething self hatred

I don't understand. Is she going to be engaging in actual combat. Or is she going to stand far back from the battle behind the safety of evil cis men protecting her? Fuck she might as well stay home and knit, shed at least be doing something useful.

A male child is more useful than a woman in combat.

>w-we'll show those alt-right racist manbabies
>we're going to make our writing shitty and ruin a once great show
>haha we showed you racisexist nazi hitlers
It's just so blatant and obvious. How about these faggit writers just forget about Trump-Clinton and move the fuck on with thier lives?

i would fight and die for this goddess.

itt: triggered trumplets

Would you be her pusy servant

If there's a scene of her going 1 on 1 with a Wight or a Walker I'm gonna lose it.

>just forget about Trump-Clinton and move the fuck on with thier lives?

Why don't you take your own advice, pham?

>I may be small. I may be girl. But I'm so annoying even Sup Forums doesn't like me

No one is bringing up Trump-Clinton shit here Sup Forumstard

>Dude dragons, so that means little girls can fight giant men
Fantasy still has to be grounded in reality and classic historical folklore. It also has to stay consistent within its own universe. It can't go from patriachy to yaaas queen in two seasons and expect people to not laugh at the terrible writing.

Because I try to watch a show I used to like and it's very obvious that D&D are taking DNC slush fund money.

i wouldn't dare, just sucking on her feet is already an honor for me.

The writers of the show (and all of Hollywood in general) are obsessed with Trump and identity politics. It's the entire reason GoT (and all of Hollywood in general) has went to shit. The show runners need to move on.

I really hope they're just setting her up to be killed in some situation which highlights how weak she is because she's a small girl.

Basically - no plot armor.

What about a spear tipped with dragonglass?

Sounds pretty effective to me.

P much tgis. As of now she's fine

>Fantasy still has to be grounded in reality

No it doesn't, the fantasy genre is full of kids and teenagers becoming great warriors, heroes, politicians, etc. It's part of the power fantasy.

And the books have far more women that are capable fighters than the show. Specifically, women from Bear Island.

Lyanna is the only tolerable woman left in the show honestly.

yeah, user

Not really. She was funny the first time. She's already stale.

There's a bit more to soldiering than just knowing how to shoot a rifle.

We're not talking about your shitty capeshit, you namefagging homo. We're taking about medieval historical fantasy.

>cersei dues ex's all of her problems in the space of 30 seconds and you draw the line at a girl talking funny.

Yet it tries so hard to be realistic because GRM has an autistic quibble with Tolkien not expanding upon Aragorn's tax policies

Don't forget the girl who drags Bran and the girl who is with Sam.

I'm talking about fantasy novels as well, I used to read this shit all the time in school. ASOIAF is as much a fantasy epic as it is "historical'. There are many powerful women in the series that simply did not exist in reality.

It's part of the fantasy.

Let's have rocket ships going to the moon and peanut butter bombs thrown down on the white walkers it's fantasy anything goes. A bad character is a bad character. Cersei is still a believable character. She reminds me of my aunt. Someone said it best when Lydia acts like some haughty anime Loli.

(you)

I think Daenys arc with the dragons and all has always been the worst plot of GoT. Its always been at its best when it tried to be as realistic as possible and avoid all the fantasy heroics we have all seen a thousand times. GoT was the one series where brave honorable teenagers got the violent death they get in reality, the series where smart ruthless psychopaths rule the world. The series used to be rather subtle with the magic, classic fantasy stuff, at least on westeros. The best scenes were usually two people talking and plotting. The only scenes I usually skip in rewatches are battles and anything daeny-related

That sounds like the exact same terrible yaaaas queen writing that I was talking about. Seasons 5 and 6 were bad with the pandering, but this entire 1st ep is s07 was just one, giant "congratulations Hillary" circle jerk. And now it doesn't even make sense because Hillary lost. Literally every single show that had its production during the election decided to go the "congratulations Hillary" route. It's fucking pathetic.

Didn't they say the dragons have caused a reawakening of magic?

They did. Both the Citadel and the House of the Undying have noted the change.

That's fine, but what makes the series great is that sense of realism applied to a fantasy setting. Having characters like Ramsay Bolton and Lyanna Mormont existing on the same show is what makes it great. Without the fantastical elements, such as powerful and influential children, we might as well just be watching a show based on actual history.

At least we would fucking learn something.

Friendly reminder if she, Dany or Arya don't die this season GOT is unredeemable and the age of men is over, enjoy the last season being an army of supernaturally strong warrior women being the only ones who can destroy the white walkers.

I want to put my dick inside her!

dragonglass is effective against the white walkers, not wights/undead.

in any event a spear would still be sub optimal. a spear is a piercing weapon which is only effective at dealing damage to flesh. what's the point of that if your opponent wont die from simple flesh wounds or is missing half or more of it's flesh already.

better to use a weapon that can crush or decapitate.

But there were no characters like lyanna mormont in the first couple of seasons, which are usually seen as the best. Sure, there was some magic stuff, like the red woman who could tell the future. But it was scarce. And the fascination came from using very little fantasy cliches with a world familiar to us. But now they went completely over the board. Its only brave teenagers, big heroic speeches and dragon. Its more Mystic Knights than GoT at this point.

tell me who doesn't.

If she doesn't get punted by a zombie giant, I riot.

If the Children of the Forest kept the Wights and Walkers at bay, then dragon glass is probably just as useful against both.

Go back to corn-holing cuttlefish.

ok so we don't train children to at least try to protect themselves during the winter zombie apocalypse. This user finds it unrealistic.

Look, I want to fuck that little girl so stop being mean about her.

just because they had and used dragonglass does not mean it was useful for stopping wights.

so far the show has made it fairly clear that the dragonglass is useful against the white walkers, but has given us no reason to believe it's useful against wights.

also if you give any weight to the books it's explicitly stated that dragonglass has no special effect on wights.

because normal people are okay with saying something they know is stupid if they find it a little amusing
it's possible to mean something and still joke about it at the same time
this concept is impossible to grasp for autists

Isn't that a quote by Jorah?

And Littlefinger?

shes murdered in episode 4

When the fuck did it just become acceptable to be a namefag who can't even trip properly? You should really fuck off, its obvious you are a massive newfag.

>This little cunt start to speak
>It's been two weeks since i bath or change my cloths
>Little cunt dont stop speaking
>Im already drunk since i came here in Winterfell
>Grab a glass o wine
>I glass her in the head
>Everybody in room stare at you
>I just say *Calm down m8's just show her the place she belong*
>Everyone in room start to Laugh out loud, less Lady Sansa she's look like she saw a fookin ghost.
>whatever

Hard sex between her and Jon when?