Did anyone else feel sympathetic towards this character?

Did anyone else feel sympathetic towards this character?

I can't even imagine the type of upbringing he must have had to have so much hate in his heart to gun someone down like that just for blowing smoke in his face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiFF1ofOC94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this post satire?

It felt forced and no. But prepare to have 300+ posts for a race thread.

No.

Sage

don't even know what shit movie this is

he was a racist. do you feel sympathetic to racist people?

??? Are you a nigger?

yeah

imagine having to go to school daily with people literally wearing shit saying "KILL ALL NIGGERS" and the majority of their race doing nothing about it cause of "freeze peach"

I would be paranoid af too desu

Do black people get a free gun when they're born? I don't understand how it's so simple to acquire one.

CIA is supplying the ghettos with guns so they can be violent and idiot racists can go "SEE?? ITS GENETIC!!!"

na, it really didin't
you've probably never set foot inside an inner city in your life, sheltered faggot.

I feel very very sympathetic and pitiful for every white racist shown in the movie.
I actually don't feel much for the colored people in the movie. Maybe a little for the girl who got milked

I have money. Troubles of poor niggers is no concern of mine.

>(((CIA))) wanting people to ba racist
>not trying to keep them as muh poor opressed socioeconomic disadventage minorities to leech off and destroy the white man

SHUT UP NIGGER

calm down alex, the interdimensional vampires might hear you

Less sympathy more contempt that despite the developments of the main character (the kid can't remember his name and Edward Nortons character) the black kid still can't see through the superficial differences of race, and shoots him over something as simple as blowing smoke in his face.

i thought per capita whites owned more guns? also there are more poor whites

literally what now?

That was the point. No matter your views on race, there will always be someone who sees it the other way. So him changing essentially meant nothing in the long run.

He didn't shoot him just for blowing smoke in his face, dipshits. His brother/cousin/fellow gang member was the one that Ed Norton curb stomped. He was getting retaliation for that.

Dumbass. Blacks don't own legal guns.

I don't feel sorry for him for what he did. I feel bad for his shitty life, but still, fuck him.

>Racism is bad.

Lol. Maybe if we'd sent his ass back to Africa he would be happier?

Fuck off Krager you cunt

This isn't true. But the CIA did indeed supply Cocaine to the ghettos, then came out with the war on drugs. It was all planned. Notice how they treat the heroine """epidemic"""

Wasn't he related to the guy that Derek killed?
All Americans gets a free gun when they're born

That was crack, and yes, the government does supply the ghettos with illegal guns.

>sympathy for a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=SiFF1ofOC94
>yfw everything that happens in the movie is because the fat fuck couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Crack comes from cocaine

>expecting Sup Forums to follow a movie aside from memes

American History X

But does cocaine come from crack?

>Let's bleach that dark skin of yours
Boy Meets World took a dark turn.

This movie sucks lmao. It was alright for it's time I guess. and no he was a stupid nigger obviously

Good post

Kill yourself Krager

very good post

t. Jamal "Krager !T5l/R87Z4g" DeShawn

I thought it was implied that he knew he was a neo nazi and that his brother had murdered a black guy?

sauce?