Since December, fan site Making Star Wars has been reporting on rumors that, in The Last Jedi...

> Since December, fan site Making Star Wars has been reporting on rumors that, in The Last Jedi, Ahch-To will be populated by small creatures called “porgs” that are “sort of like a bird mixed with a Gremlin.” These porgs were said to be guardians of the island that have have formed a symbiotic relationship with their environment and with Luke.

google.es/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/7/15/15977098/star-wars-last-jedi-puffins-behind-scenes

Force Sloth Anakin confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW636Cab0tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd fuck it.

>formed a symbiotic relationship with Luke

so, like chicken?
he feeds them, and gets some eggs?
symbiotic

This ruins the movie for me now.

>"""""people""""" who care about Star Wars and capeshit

What is the force sloth about?

the two of them form a symbiont circle, you must understand this

How many times are we gonna have this thread?
Penguins = cute
Merchandising for kids = good
Force Sloth = bad
Merchandising is what made Star Wars fun in the first place. Making it for kids is not a bad thing as long as they do it right.
/thread

It's supposed to be a test like Darth Vader in TESB for marry sue, but turns into anakins ghost later.

What is this a 90s anime?

>Merchandising is what made Star Wars fun in the first place
kys

a fucking tree

The whole point of the movies was selling toys and shit from the start.

atleast they don't say its a bird. Because its not a bird. No beak, no beard. Its is some ugly mammal

>it's the new Ewoks

At least there needs not to be scenes of them fighting off First Order Troopers

I'm sure when George first thought up Star Wars he was trying to sell toys.
Kill yourself.

this pleases the beaner demographic. make sure it sings in a high octave.

Maybe there's a scene where these guys gather and sing some Force song to make the Stormtroopers fall asleep. I can imagine something like that from Disney.
You first

Let's play Spot The Shill.

Lol wut?

Underrated post

What's up Mickey drone?

Minions.

we do not un think so

this is what beaners want. hour and half of fart jokes sung by shiny cgi animals in a high pitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=qW636Cab0tw

Yeah, I remember all of the creature effects from The Force Awakens that ended up playing a crucial role in the overall plot of the movie.
This is just Lucasfilm throwing the people who actually care about the leaks a bone.

Star Wars isn't a franchise of hour and half of fart joke singing cgi animals though.

You ever imagined a secretary bird stopping on your balls? Haha! As a joke, like, haha!

It's a fucking seal mixed with a penguin. That's what it is.

nigger the ewoks nearly killed RotJ.

Yeah, Ironically right? I have giant plastic balls that i sshhove in my ass imagining that i'm a bird laying eggs. Its ironic, not real degeneracy. But immm not alone in this right?

No need. It is fucked already.

Oh look. Ewok 2.0 arrives a whole movie early.

True. Looks nothing like a puffin or Gremlin at all.

Stick a deelybopper on it and have it eat energy and you've got hoojib.

What if one of them is a sith lord

it will be soon enough. the spics have to go back.

Je suis Jar Jar Binks

>disney executive: "we need to include a new creature that we can create spin-offs with and make lots of toys out of so we make billions of dollars that we don't pay tax on thanks to money laundering"
>star wars production HQ (marketing department): "what about a pokemon with downs? it will play well to boys and girls and we can get on board with the anti-bully message with it thus ensuring we can shove it down kids throats at school with federal money not our own advertising budget"
>disney executive: "perfect. make sure they have a symbiotic relationship with luke to make them a must-have toy." *rubs hands*

plumbus

>Ahch-To
Bless you

>second movie in the new trilogy
>planet is literally called ACT 2

What did they mean by this?

T H I C C PENGUIN

It's a daring synthesis of all the movie marchandise that sold really well to kids in the last 5 years.

Minions

It's a minions-baby groot-hello kitty-bratz-penguin

Its not a bird, we already establisehd that as a fact.

Not in 1977.

The first film being a surprise hit left toy merchandisers scrambling. Kenner, the first company to make Star Wars toys/action figures didn't get anything out to stores until months after the movie was out. Unlike today where they get released 3 months early.

Disney execs would be dumb to not add their own minions to all their cinematic universes. Those fuckers are lucrative. Nobody even cares about despicable me just the minions.

IT'S A PENGUIN SHAPED SEAL WTF THIS IS OBVIOUS

>porgs
I miss the funny names Lucas would come up with like Sleazebaggano and wookies.

penguins are dinos

Looks like some Miyazaki shit.

Well, this film is aimed the Miazaki audience, young females. Even TFA's trailer was copied shot for shot from Nausicaa's trailer

>posting an actor that had a prominent role in a new Disney Star Wars movie to criticize Star Wars

Retard.