Starship Troopers

youtube.com/watch?v=LvwM18vIyVM

What the fuck is this? At first I thought it was a video game but no, it a fucking film and apparently a reboot of starship troopers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIZty-Eol4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7QCjwhtCBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's routine. There've been countless shitty CGI Starship Troopers movies and shows.

>bugs look and move worse than in the 1997 movie

Christ.

>dizzy is now rico's ai

SAD

anyone that likes anything about Starship Troopers that isn't the Veerhoven kino belongs on reddit

The Starship Troopers novel wasn't comedy or satire, so don't bitch.

and the novel was /r/atheism garbage

I unironically enjoyed the first one, but this invokes no feels but massively delivers only standardized tropes in a totally neutral way.

Looks like a sequel to the 2nd best Starship Troopers film.

>Punished Rico

Mobile Infantry still aren't rocket jumping, nuke tossing, bad asses that mostly fight kilometers away from each other.

As much as I like Casper I would've preferred they kept using the Rico voice actor from the first one

how did they make such a great movie and then produce total shit over and over again?
the first one looked really really good, i guess it was mechatronics or something

Another one of those Japanese CGI ones? They must have really liked it.

No but there was a verhoeven movie that was pure gold so who fucking cares about the source matierial?

When will we get a movie true to the book?

EDF has better graphics

>remove everything that made the original good
>add anime and pander to the septic tank of a fanbase the rest of the series has

And that's how you make some EPIC money brah!

Yeah and this CG movie is a fucking anime, your point?

I thought the last CGI one was alright so I will give this one a chance.

>stronk soldier gurls
always shit

to save our mother earth from any alien attack

So watching order is SST, SST:RC,SSI, and SSTToM?

>talking shit about Dizzy.

Fucking retard.

I enjoyed Invasion.

But I also enjoy pretty much everything that is military sci fi so yeah.

>it's a nips take a satire movie seriously episode

You mean the guys that were pals with Hitler for a world dominating war. you don't say.

To be fair, they made a Starship Troopers anime BEFORE the movie that was based on the book.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIZty-Eol4s

Daily reminder than Roughnecks: starship troopers chronicles is the best show/film
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7QCjwhtCBA
Verhoeven is a slack jawed faggot pinko

why would they wear such heavy power armor when if a bug got close to you it'd shred you to pieces regardless

carry more nukes you got a lot of dead bug. ;)

That's Dizz you're talking about son.

Who is the director?

>/r/atheism garbage
can you explain further?
I got a strong military / pro war vibe, and I wouldn't associate that with /r/atheism