2 epis in

> 2 epis in

Does it get any better ?

The editing is shockingly bad and continuity is all over the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/glow-star-betty-gilpin-what-its-like-to-have-pea-sized-confidence-with-watermelon-sized-boobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, its shit

It's basically a low rent sitcom, its just over produced as fuck

Also Brie looks like shes fucking 40 in this so its not worth watching for her

why are you watching that shit ?
Brie tits in episode 1 and we're done.

>Also Brie looks like shes fucking 40 in this so its not worth watching for her
I don't see how this is a bad thing desu

They wanted the character to be ugly ; curly hair, no make up.. but its hard to make someone so beautiful look bot hot.

Are we watching the same show? Good writing, colorful characters, great performances from the lead, and a lot of big laughs. The pacing is bad and it makes a few missteps here and there, but overall this was the most satisfying Netflix original I've seen since Stranger Things.

Most of Sup Forums probably hates this because it's a show made by and about women, but I never found it preachy at all. It explores, but never answers, the question of whether GLOW was exploitative or empowering.

I liked it. Not every single thing on TV is about muh feminism (yet).
Sometimes you're allowed to just watch ladies beating each other up in the 80s.

If you don't like it after 2 episodes you shouldn't continue. That being said I thoroughly enjoyed it myself.

Drop it before Brie does her cringey Soviet persona. I had low expectations and I was still disappointed. The good reviews are for one reason and you might be able to guess it.

Because it's actually good?

Also, her Soviet persona, like her character, is supposed to be cringey.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>writers didn't even know what GLOW was until 2 years ago
>all characters are originals, none from the original promotion

Also the 80s setting looks like something made by someone who has heard of the 80s but never actually experienced the 80s.

Someone post Brietits so I don't have to watch this

>Drop it before Brie does her cringey Soviet persona.

It's supposed to be cringy fucktard. Did you ever watch the original Glow?

>all characters are originals, none from the original promotion

Nope. Most of the characters are going to be based on the original people... but Netflix doesn't have the rights to the original characters, so they can only try to imitate them.

Fortune Cookie is best girl btw

Great casting. She has those Hollywood, leading lady looks. And tits.

Wait... why is the big black girl in for training? She was a professional wrestler. That's Kia Stevens AKA Karma.

CUTE

You're better off watching the old glow tv show. The show was cute, especially when you hear her use the Russian accent. If you're an old faggot like me who used to whack off to these girls (except mt fiji and big bad momma), youll have some nostalgia.

She's a trainer too.

Jesus, you really are old.

and ass

smoll jewess

>mfw imagining watch this in a stream hosted by Sup Forums, this scene comes up and the whole chat just going BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Welfare Queen is totally the best girl

the internet really has destroyed peoples patience hasn't it

Story is paint by numbers but the actress's charisma is good to watch until the end.

>IT'S FOOD STAMPS!

>thinks saying this stupid shit will get him laid

you can bet brap posters would be there

that was a really shitty move by her

>colorful characters

U DIVERSITY

is she playing a crackhead or something?

The proportions on the blonde are ridiculously amazing.

Apparently she used to have a complex about her body, lord knows why

glamour.com/story/glow-star-betty-gilpin-what-its-like-to-have-pea-sized-confidence-with-watermelon-sized-boobs

AYYYYYYY LMAO

the blonde's god-tier
I want her to sit on my face

wtf I want to hug her now?

Her small role in American Gods was great, really damn actress, her scream is topnotch

>Apparently she used to have a complex about her body, lord knows why
Even the most attractive people feel insecure about parts of their body or even about themselves

How was that implied, faggiccini?

damn good

What size do you think Kate Nash's boobs are? What did everyone think of them?

if only that show wasn't hot garbage and I could have lasted more than less of an episode, I'd know what you were talking about

In soviet russia, alisson brie masturbates to us.

t.pleb

come on now, you can't actually try to tell me with a straight face that American Gods is a good show

>Most of Sup Forums probably hates this because it's a show made by and about women, but I never found it preachy at all. It explores, but never answers, the question of whether GLOW was exploitative or empowering

This almost completely. I put it on the other night expecting a garbage show about a shitty wrestling show I used to watch when I was a brat, and ended up binge watching all 10 episodes. It's not perfect, but the characters are believable, they have flaws, and they all have points you can love and hate. It's rare to see that kind of dimensionality in shows in general.

The cringey Zoya character is exactly what it's supposed to be, and a pretty neat parallel to Colonel Ninotchka. Americana/Ferrari is amalgamated into Liberty Belle, Mt Fiji etc, there is some kind of representation of all of the original Glow girls, although they fictionalized the struggle of the show to make it more interesting. I think they did a pretty damn good job of that though.

tl;dr - if you are 40 or older, you'll appreciate it more.

I watched the show for Brie nude and stayed for this. Was honestly hoping she'd get nude too but she never did :(

>that Brie filled Brie ass
Exquisitely phenomenal.