After watching The Dark Side of Dimensions movie...

After watching The Dark Side of Dimensions movie, I concluded that Seto fucking Kaiba is the very definition of an Alpha Male.
>rich as fuck
>strong personality
>owns the most powerful and advance corporation in the world
>top-tier sense of fashion
>/fit/
>not a manlet
>man of science and technology
>certified genius
>known to have superhuman atlethicism and skills
>good looking
>has a customized Blue Eyes White Dragon private jet
Not to mention with KaibaCorp's power, influence, and technology. Kaiba could even run every country's government and turn them into puppets if he actually wanted to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4v351FhLfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q164I3YXc7s
youtu.be/3bpG0P1Ks_8
youtube.com/watch?v=X5hcU1kEVWE
thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=22717
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has pretty much one of the best Japanese voice actors ever. I'm surprised that dude is Kaiba because usually he's all these hypermasculine suave dudes but then I realized, yeah, that's Kaiba too.

Also,
>Has an ego so huge it breaks reality
The villain was literally beaten by Kaiba's ego.

And yet all he does is get cucked in a children's card game by a man let.

Pathetic beta bitch.

We're talking about the MOVIE here nigger.

>tfw all of the cast is saying that Atem is gone
>Kaiba is the only one who believe til the very end that Atem will somehow return
Kaibakino.

I laughed my ass off when Kaiba went into his space elevator he just happened to have.

fpwp

If you don't build a space elevator just to help you play card games, can you even call yourself passionate?

you mean the the pharaoh that had to win at a card game he pretty much invented/mastered thousands of years ago

All that and he still can't beat some kid at a children's card game. Sad!

Reminder that the LP counter didn't go all the way down to zero, so the duel between him and Yugi was inconclusive.

I always wanted to be into this game, but the players and price point turned me right the fuck off. I met a few attention hungry qts at Friday night magic and that ended well because I rock the sad boi aesthetic with tattoos and shit instead of a neckbeard, how is it at ygo tournaments?

The games are top tier though

Kaiba is the actual king of games he doesn't need a magic puzzle to cheat like Yugi or pegasus.

>poseur emo bitch
no stay the fuck away from yugioh stick to numale the sjw gathering you fucking faggot.

>how is it at ygo tournaments?
A lot of black people. I don't understand why blacks love yugioh so much.

>numale the sjw gathering
Wat. I've been out of playing Magic for over a decade. Did something change since last I played?

>poser emo
I don't wear a lot of black, mostly camo stuff or milsurp stuff because I spent my formative years inna army, but I'm no stranger to uggos being triggered at someone who values their body and showers and exercises, sorry for your easy life

You forgot the most important:
>doesn't have to use an ancient object to morph into another being and cheat to win games

>price point turned me right the fuck off
Que? Yugioh has gotten hella cheap.

>I don't understand why blacks love yugioh so much.
Because Atem is Egyptian, duh.

It's not cheating. The puzzle just gives the wearer a luck boost in whatever game they're playing. That's the canon explanation.

Did it? I remember it being on par with mtg standard, and mostly I played modern because you can still have fun with common cards and save up trade bait from cheap drafts. My wallet couldn't rationalize both at once. How is the power creep?
The Egyptian motif most likely

>Zork kills ghost Shadi somehow
>The villain blames Bakura and Yugi
This movie made no sense. And how the hell is the Millennium Ring still possessed by evil? Zork was completely destroyed.

>In addition to holding the soul/spirit of Pharaoh Atem himself, the Puzzle is able to fulfil one single wish of the person who had solved it and heighten its owner's chance of success in a game
I don't know how that doesn't count as cheating. Does Kaiba use any magical devices that can directly affect whether or not he could win a game?

>it just gives the wearing a luck boost
>it's not cheating

So is this movie actually good or what?

>Did it?
Quick look on ebay shows you can buy both the newest Yugi and Kaiba starter decks for like 20 bucks. That's 100 cards for 20 dollars.

He literally built a space ship, in his space station shaped as his initials, specifically to pierce into the Egyptian afterlife that had the Pharaoh.

This is after he had built a duel disk that could hard counter a reality warper who tried to use his powers to erase kaiba from existence.

Oh also the events of the movie took place before the high school graduation, so this all took place before GX, meaning that not only did Kaiba break into a very specific afterlife with SCIENCE he did it in less than a year and then escaped back to earth so he could turn around and create an Academy specifically centered around his fave card game....and make it so profitable that others decided to emulate him and make their own.

Kind of ironic that one of the most serious characters in the show is the funniest one.
I dunno if it's intentional or what, but stil...

You play MTG but YGO is too expensive? Lolwut?

Do you not realize that Kaiba is miserable though because he literally has no friends other than Mokuba? (which is his own choice, mind you. Yugi likes Kaiba and cares for him but he almost never gets it back from Kaiba)

The point Takahashi was trying to make with his character is that (I hate to say this ultra cliched phrase) money can't buy happiness.

How is it cheating to use a personal lucky charm? Do you call people wearing lucky necklaces cheaters at tournaments too? Oh boy, that chess master was clearly cheating, he was wearing a lucky ring. Get real.

Lcs (at least where I played) always had penny lands and nickel commons, and some slightly bad uncommon and rare cards for under a dollar, you could build a decent deck with 5 dollars if you only went with commons, you can do better for 10 dollars. Then for 15 you could draft and typically trade away for a nice card that you wanted/needed.

Ygo on the other hand always only had sealed packs for 5 dollars a pop, maybe it was just that the community was smaller but the trade game wasn't as strong, though the Thursday night ygo was always full. If I went back, yes, I could have skipped magic and only drafted ygo, but that would have taken longer to get good and I had fun, so I don't regret it.

Besides that, the ygo games were good enough, and playing a game of ygo was nigh impossible thanks to the hyper exclusive fan base and price point, though I can't blame them, likely they were made fun of by everyone including magic nerds

But Yugi's "luck charm" actually works.

>money can't buy happiness
Modern neuroscience shows that you literally can buy happiness though. It's just that most people who end up with wealth tend to also have psychological issues which drove them to acquire that much wealth to begin with.

>likely they were made fun of by everyone
Why? Yugioh is just as fun as Magic.

It's infused with magic, you tool. Yugioh is a fictional world, real life is not. A person playing chess with a lucky necklace is simply a person wearing a bit of string around his neck that won't do anything.

Who is more likely to win in Yugioh? The person wearing the Puzzle, or the person without it? The person with it. Who's more likely to win in real life; the a person wearing a bracelet or the person without it? Neither, because it literally wouldn't make a difference because a lucky charm isn't magic that contains the soul of an ancient pharaoh.

Does the puzzle still gain you +5 luck now that Atem has gone to the afterlife?

bump, Sup Forums is shit anyway

Because the tcg hobby is already ultra nerdy from the inescapable nerd dimension, now add on the new kid on the block stigma, AND the anime stigma, and the power creep and rules that made mtg seem boring, etc etc

Kaiba is the man who can move humanity to the next level if he wasn't so autistic about some children's card game.

Just play Legacy of the Duelist. It's probably the most complete yugioh videogame, has close to every card released and you don't have to put up with any nerds in your face.

If money can buy happiness then why is it that depression and other mental disorders are more prevalent in the first world? Most people in the third world, seem quite happy and content. And that's because all they have is each other.

but it's anime you retarded underage b&.

Can't your brain which is the size of a peanut comprehend this?

What do people in the YGO world do if they don't want to play Duel Monsters

That children's card game makes him a lot of money and is already part of the most technologically advanced corporation in the world, which he outright owns. I think he's perfectly happy to continue doing what he's doing.

>implying
I don't know where you lived, but where I come from most of the kids played yugioh, and magic was uncommonly played by the other kids. Also, anime stigma? What anime stigma? Everyone watched Pokemon or Yugioh or Dragon Ball or whatever else was shown on TV.

Play Dungeon Dice Monsters or own a card shop.

>I met a few attention hungry qts at Friday night magic
>playing magic and ygo for the chicks
what the actual fuck

>Just play Legacy of the Duelist

I may be a tiny bit older than you, then. When I was playing magic, ygo was brand new and was novel at first but offered nothing crazy interesting, whereas magic was already established and we were all set in our deck archetypes.

Nobody plays for them, but if they're there there's ZERO percent chance (zero, there's no room to argue) they're there to enjoy the game. They were dragged along by a boyfriend, or they are depressed over not getting attention in their normal social group, ie, easy to pick up. Same with w40k and DnD, women a shit.

Now queue the 18 year old chastity defenders to tell me 20 years of experience is wrong

Oh I forgot to mention that Kaiba just wants to revive an ancient pharaoh so he could play card games with him again.
I admire his dedication tho, nigger even found a way to go to the afterlife so he could duel the pharaoh again.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4v351FhLfo

Those are not card packs or anything. They are literally DLC that unlocks certain matchups against AI. There's already over like 100 AI characters you can play against in the game already and a campaign mode for each series. I'm actually surprised anybody would buy that DLC considering how shit it is.

That's because of a wide variety of factors, not just wealth. The mechanization effect makes forming social bonds less necessary for survival, the internet makes going outside for social contact unnecessary, and the enlargement of the state means women don't need to find a husband to care for them, leading to lower birth rates and large scale resentment. Also, the death of God meant nihilism and hedonism would eventually take hold. This problem was attempted to be solved by the nationalists during the 20th century, making people worship the state and nationhood over a supernatural entity, but they were soundly defeated by the internationalists and we are living in the logical aftermath.

Also, the people int he third world are by no means "happy and content". Go a trip to India once in a while or any other third world nation, it's fucking disgusting there.

>animated movies aren't real movies
I guess we can all stop talking about Pixar films and the emoji movie now then.

>Dungeon Dice Monsters
Isn't that game just like Duel Monsters?

Can't be alpha if you are a gay virgin

No kidding. That Kaiba kid needs to get laid.

I think you're a bit old grandpa, purity and traditional family values is all the rage these days.

See also: the 30's.

Nigga i don't know about you but i played yu gi oh as a getaway from all the high school chad bullshit. Made sure none of my cool friends knew. I literally didn't care if there were girls there, it was something that was as fun as girls and partying but without them if you catch my drift.

t.normie who also understood nerdshit

>Creates technology that can counter magic.
>Spends the movie trying to bringback the Pharoah.
>When that doesn't work, he just builds a machine that takes him to the afterlife.
I'm convinced they based writing him off of his ygotas version.

Well he certainly is way way more ridiculous than he was in the manga.

Who is the best Yu-Gi-Oh girl anyway?

>I'm convinced they based writing him off of his ygotas version.
And I'm convinced that Toriyama completely forgot what original Goku was like, and based DBS Goku off of the DBZ Abridged version of him.

Best opening, coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q164I3YXc7s

Well I doubt that in that version his sheer will power alone would summon a God card that no longer insisted.

Isn't he just sick of Goku being seen as an asian Superman so tries making him unlikable, even though it didn't stop him preventing Vegeta from killing Gold Frieza?

I've also heard funimation want to dub around it for being BS.

Why Dark Magician looks different in the movie?

Black magician. Not dark magician.

Plus it's entry level anime. Niggers always love their entry level anime.

>Best opening, coming through.
Let me help you with that with link related.
youtu.be/3bpG0P1Ks_8

The rules clearly state that cards are always meant to be shuffled to where they're random. If he's stacking his deck with luck so he's even SLIGHTLY favored above the statistical odds, then yeah that always be an instant disqualification.

But then again most of the IRL pros in Yugioh are cheaters as well, so meh.

>most of the IRL pros in Yugioh are cheaters as well
How? They can't even used their own card sleeves iirc.

I've met a couple exceptions to the rules in the form of hyper autistic legbeard types. On the whole though, yes, the generalization is true.

Because stacking decks is easy.
And because almost nobody knows the timing rules correctly.
Folk have even gotten away with blatantly drawing extra cards on camera while a judge was right beside them.

I don't believe you.

I don't believe him but I believe in me, who believes in him

Witch of the Black Forest.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5hcU1kEVWE

Back in high school I had an article about my love for Kaiba published in a national sex help article.

thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=22717

I used to be a state Yu gi oh champ in 2008, shit was Kino.

It never got me laid.

>masturbating to Kaiba
>not becoming Kaiba
You're a third rate fangirl with a fourth rate obsession.

Doan Keto the cure master

Explain this, Kaibafags

Chumley plz stop shitposting on Sup Forums

This is actually the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me on Sup Forums.

Speaking of yugioh, do you guys miss the early-mid 2000s era of "kid culture"?

People seem to think things when to shit after 9/11 but I think things from Late 2001-2006 were still fantastic. It was 2007 with iPhones, Great Recession, social media, the fucking Big Bang Theory, etc. where things truly went downhill.

What were they thinking with this art?

nopotofgreed/10

He has autism.

I sure as hell enjoyed early yugioh more than modern. The whole adding a gimmick with every generation gets real old. Synchro summoning, XYZ summoning, pendulum summoning, link summoning, god damn. Couldn't they just have expanded on fusion summoning we already had?

>not replacing sadness and all other emotions with arrogance and card games
Maybe Joey Wheeler is more your your type.

>early yugioh more than modern
>DUDE KINDERGARTEN MATH: THE GAME
fuck that, there's actual strategy involved in the game now.

Joey was the secret best. Didn't train obsessively with endless resources like Kaiba, no magic like Yugi, but still went toe to toe with each of them.

>but still went toe to toe with each of them
oh I see you never actually watched the show

stick to duel links, dumb fuck

Yeah, I sure love every battle taking like two turns now.

The three of them create a great dynamic. Later seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh suffered because they never captured that protagonist-friend-rival dynamic as well. Although I do have a soft spot for Chazz Princeton.

He may not have beaten them but he was on par for the entire series, and he won the tournament, get over it. Being the 3rd best duelist in the world isn't bad when you figure people need unlimited resources and ACTUAL MAGIC to beat you.

Also
>being an elitist over your children's card game and anime
So you like being lonely, then?