TFW no bread about her new kino

TFW no bread about her new kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEVJRI4mwpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's confirmed hot garbage, loser. you shills can stop now

Hmmmmm . . . She's a big girl now, hmm, and big girls need their cum, don't they . . ? Yeah . . .

would you sniff cara's flower?

I've seen this movie and it's definitely not shit. I'm not objective though, Cara is too much of a qt

That's really hot until you see his face

What is this picture? It's creeping me out. Is it a haunted house?

Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

my sister used to say this when we were younger.
and sniffing her flower meant she was farting into my face.

When you try to survive on RED but you don't have a seedbox

Lucky bastard

sounds fun! what's her number?

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=BEVJRI4mwpk

Shes such a shitty actress

le she looks like le boy

she would go down on all four and lift her ass up a bit while wearing hotpants at home, then she said "come closer and sniff my flower", I went behind her and then she said "a bit closer" "and closer" and when I was really close she let off a fart right into my face.
she was like 14/15 at the time and I was like 11 or 12. it happened several times.

fuck off creep

no my sisters farts were usually more dry and not so long.

It's too bad she you guys never made each other cum. That probably would've led to more positive silbing bonding and maturity than FARTS LMAO

>she would go down on all four and lift her ass up a bit while wearing hotpants at home, then she said "come closer and sniff my flower", I went behind her and then she said "a bit closer" "and closer" and when I was really close she let off a fart right into my face.
>she was like 14/15 at the time and I was like 11 or 12. it happened several times.

>she would go down on all four and lift her ass up a bit while wearing hotpants at home, then she said "come closer and sniff my flower", I went behind her and then she said "a bit closer" "and closer" and when I was really close she let off a fart right into my face.
>she was like 14/15 at the time and I was like 11 or 12. it happened several times.
I will never not despise my parents for making me an only child

i'm glad to have started this

stop making assumptions.
you don't know anything about us.

>That probably would've led to more positive silbing bonding
we'e still very close to each other, never argue and are each others best friend.

should I stop going into details so you don't feel so bad buddy?
must suck being a single child
I can't even imagine life without my sister, she is a very important part of my life.

idk I have a big sister (by 7 years) and all she did was drop me on my head as a baby and slam me into things as a child... I would've been better off alone.

Fucking normans

Its a good movie that has horrible leads.

w-what's holding the flower there lads?

How did they smell? There's a girl who I work with at the supermarket and she's kinda hot but she does these rotten egg gas farts that can fill a whole fucking aisle. It's pretty impressive too because she's so tiny.

Not even an actor

haha thats not sexy at all right guys haha lol

god she's so fucking ugly

I'm sorry you've been brainwashed into loving fat niggers.

smelled like farts, a bit similar to my own.

It all started out with her tricking me into coming close to her butt (like I described earlier), the first time she farted me right into the face I slapped her butt with both hands and it then resulted in wrestling around on the carpet in the living room.
she was of course stronger and it didn't take long until I was pinned down, she was then on top of me holding my hands and tickling my face with her long hair demanding that I surrender which I usually did after a few minutes.

it was kinda fun to "fight" around like this so we did it more often.

you don't have to be a normie for just having siblings user, lmao

cara is godtier you stupid dipshit

beats me

It doesn't open until 3 more days or so.

Here in Sweden it opens August 2nd

I'm so hyped, also I want to fuck Cara forever.

The fuck's wrong with her finger?

Resting Bitch Face

Tatoo on it, lioncrest.

>Ugly tattoos
>Now to make a 7/10 into a 4/10

What is meant by this pose?

>cuteness is now considered bitchy

desire for spankings

>tfw no traditional Cara wife and mother of your children

>traditional Cara wife
Hard to be traditional with those Alizee class tattoos

I want Cara to date Kstew

one of her fingers is decomposing

This is my goto fantasy but they hate each other, Kstew cucked Cara out of her girlfriend, pumped and dumped her and moved on

Stewart is the biggest Stacy there is.

>In another another universe I'm mormon and these are my 2 wives

How do I get there?

Stop posting this fucking goblin

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS JESUS CHRIST

>wanting 2 dykes

bad news for you user...

They are bi.

giv bf (female)

It's the Ken Masters look.

In another universe, they are both pure, straight, Mormon women, who are happily married to that user.

You don't get shit, givposter

You already know the way, user

I would love to fall asleep as their middle spoon every night

I'd nibble her petals

Ikr!

The thinking mans couple.

flower friends

>flower friends
does that have a meaning i'm not aware of?

Maybe

how many flowers does she have sticking in her vag?

However many she can find

Sunflowers are fucking ugly. Creepy black/brown maw.

This flower is aesthetic.

Because dunkirk

Valerian is gonna be a sleeper hit.

she loves that chocolate

Not with Dunkirk coming out the same day