What are some films about making the wrong decision?

What are some films about making the wrong decision?

Who did Clinton call a jew bastard?

>implying both choices weren't shit
Should have voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries.

bernie is worm food

BASED Trump standing up for BASED Israel! #MIGA

wtf I love Hilary now

Bernie was the smart choice but he was also unfortunately the tumblr choice which meant everyone else hated him. If we voted for platforms and issues instead of people, he would have won.

NEED MO MONEY FO DAT FREE COLLEGE LMAO BANKS BE EVIL YO!

>but he was also unfortunately the tumblr choice

who was the Reddit choice?

>voting for a literal jew

worm food already user

drumpf

Yeah I though Bernie was Reddit, Hillary was tumblr and don was Sup Forums

>he doesn't believe that education is a right

What are those crooked old conservatives conserving this time? Traditional, old-fashioned illiteracy?

Anti-semitism is ep*c, my ep*c redpileld frens! Let's send this to the top of r/Kekistan, Sup Forumsros!

I'd rather vote for a non zionist Jew than goyim loyal to zionists.

What are some movies about people too afraid to post on Sup Forums because of their flag?

>don was Sup Forums
Trump did an AMA in /r/the_donald. The man had to go do an AMA in a subreddit dedicated to his worship. He's vain and afraid of criticism.

This based black guy is based!

I mean, I wouldn't call it a human right but I definitely agree that a nation has the responsibility to provide education to its citizens. I don't know why cuckservatives would even have a problem with this considering education correlates with literally every positive metric in social and economic advancement

Critical thinking gets in the way of political machinations.
Its aparty that tells people science is a conspiracy and we should trust politicians with no math or science background instead to tell us the "truth."

>too bad that in my autistic brain, he was da tumblr choice
How do you even function if you have melted politics down into what is Tumblr or not? You realize how stupid that sounds, right?

>voting for berncuck

lel

Looking at how inefficient public schooling is, and the quality of people it churn out, the last thing we need is government meddling more in college - which are already indoctrination mills.

Probably Lewinsky

>the banks dindu nuffin!
I don't understand how someone could pretend to be intelligent and still believe that...

How cucked do you have to be to think that banks aren't fucking people over?

>don was Sup Forums

Someone should give him the bad news.

It ends with K-12.

>da jooos!

The problem is that it wouldn't be free. You will pay for it. Your taxes will be used to pay for some hipster to get his BA, MA and PhD in Liberal Arts, and then never contribute anything back to society

>muh indoctrination meme
Yawn, same old Sup Forums memes...you can't give a critical and fact-based reason on why education shouldn't be a right, can you?

Also, not all public education is bad, friendo. The problem is funding. I'll give you three guesses as to who's to blame for that.

Bernie was the Bread and Circuses choice

Public schools are very good in parts of the country with money though, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Public universities and community colleges are also excellent generally speaking, although many "public" universities are actually 95% privately funded nowadays.

Don't start pushing private education and voucher bullshit and pretend you're "redpilled".

Wow she actually said that? Fuck that's epic xD