Is this thing only worthwhile shit came from comics

i mean aside from dark knight.I would say daredevil too but some episodes are straight up trash if you nitpick great episodes only then add daredevil netflix too.

shit is great, amazing cinematography , unique shots,creativity,good sound design, good stage translations.pretty unique take on cape genre.

so i

1-dark knight acting has yet to be topped
2-legion has better cinematographic features then DK but acting is not good as DK
3-daredevil best writing out of all three but has some franchise building shit issues with The Hand shit.

literally other shits dont even compare

bump

no it's dreadful. Get some taste, grow up and stop watching capeshit

Gotham

how the fuck is this capeshit

eat shit

I prefer the emotionally stunted man-children who acknowledge that capeshit is an inherently campy and stupid source material but aren't too cowardly to revel in their own autism and enjoy what they want to posters like you who feel the need to comb through for what you deem acceptably "dark" and "gritty" and "adult" enough capeshit to post about in order to try to fit in

I personally think this show was mostly style over substance but I'd love to be proven wrong because I like the actors and the director

i got 3 seismic attack while reading this shitpost. bravo nolan.

if he was "dark" and "gritty" guy he would add shits like Logan,BvS,Man of Steel,Watchmen and 300

>bvs
>shit

you just triggered Sup Forums gate
let the flood come in

Sup Forums here
bvs is shit

>I personally think this show was mostly style over substance
You're thinking of it all wrong then. The style IS the substance. It's fantastic visual storytelling.

Legion was the biggest risk Marvel has taken in recent memory. I don't think the first couple episodes even had any XMen trademarks on camera. I can respect that.

Yeah its amazing.
but its more fox marvel just agreed to promote it in exchange of some obscure characters i think Ego maybe or Watcher

Lucifer is alright

didnt watch it is it really good

i got burned out with DC somebody here recommended the flash and it was literal trash

Never watched The Flash or the X-Men movies. All I can say is that I don't care for the Marvel Cinematic Universe at all, I think most of those movies are boring, but I love Legion.

this is closer to fargo/mr.robot then it is ANY capeshit in fact it goes out of its way to hide its roots

gotham surprised me i assumed it was going to be trash but its miles ahead of AOS or any of that WB crap ... its not great but watchable

Eh it's not capeshit at all, it's a funky procedural cop buddy show with some fantasy stuff sprinkled here and there, kinda similar to the early seasons of Supernatural I guess, but with a decent narrative and character developpment.

fuck you leatherman

Pretentious hipster trash. Go back to plebbit

I fucking hate capeshit with a passion but if you don't think legion is at least watchable you're a contrarian faggot