>This show isn't nigger-y enough! - Some nigger

Make a list with best characters
I will start

1. Stannis
2. Darkstar
9001. Jon snu
9002. Arya

>no Victarion :(

Did they purposely make the dragon embedded in Dragonstone look less evil for Dany's arrival?

youtube.com/watch?v=PxlIraEV8n4

>CHAOS IS A LADDAH

1000000 - QUEEN OF BLAH-BLAH-BLAH

Rekt

lady stoneheart when

I am so glad this show started when it did and not now

oh shit forgot that cunt

I like Khleesi because she's the main hero, and has dragons.

I thought it looked just as smug

>5 min Lady Stoneshart montage

I'm a non-white book reader and show watcher and I'm sick of identity politics zealots demanding more non-whites in the media they consume, disguising their agenda as a demand for "diversity". Specially in medieval fantasy, for fuck's sake.

I want my medieval fantasy to be internally consistent while paralleling old Europe, not a nigger power fairy tale to appease the unwashed masses.

There are plenty of non-whites in Essos, now fuck off.

So why is the Mountain dressed up like a Cylon now? Besides killing one Faith Militant member and another guy, he hasn't been in any fights, let alone fights that could have damaged his golden armor. Was Qyburn just not feeling gold, and wanted to give him a helmet that looked like it had googly eyes?

arya will obviously take that role. next week she'll obviously ride away north instead of south and in the background you'll see the lannister guys that took her in their small camp all slaughtered.

And the comparison picture?

There's nothing they can do that would convince normalfags that Dany is actually an evil invader

First for Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Edd "The Wise" Tolett.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY ART YOU FUCKING SYCOPHANT

>dragons

Why didn't Arya rescue her uncle?

he wore the armour of tommens kings guard. tommen is now dead and he now wears the armour of cerseis queens guard

GoT waifu's review is up.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Ka03A4UKM

Funny thing is I actually got the feeling the show tried a few times but everyone just ignored it. It was the Jaime/Cersei "rape scene" that blew up when it wasn't even intended as such.

How accurate is this?

I'm way too lazy and sleep deprivated for this, but here you go.

What I was saying is that the show runners are making her appear non-evil.

>victarion using a sword
shame

>no black people in Game of Thrones
Who are Grey Worm, Missandei, and that one sailor who wanted to fuck Cersei?

GOT and LOTR are also superior to Star Wars in every conceivable way

The Mountain is like a nuke - fucking scary powerful, so you don't really have to use it. Just wave it around a bit.

Cersei is the closest to Trump.

Based Linda

YEEEESSSS

he also needs black hair

made that pic years ago when there was still hope for the ironborn

but it didn't happen ...

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen

So I guess he'll boycott the Black Panther movie.

And what I was saying was there is nothing they can do to make her appear evil. Maybe you should try using your brain to think of a reason I would say that. But you're an idiot.

No, they didn't change anything to make her seem less evil as there is nothing they can do to open the eyes of normalfags.

unsullied, dothraki, dorne??? did he even watch the show, oh wait he didnt

Are Preston and Elio/linda /ourguys/?

uhhhh yas queen slay am i rite

>Last Jedi teaser released
>internet collectively didn't give a shit and moved on back to their game of thrones hype
>Disney devise a plan to fracture the GoT audience to turns eyes back onto Star Wars

Gee I wonder who could be behind this

first episode aside, if Euron blasts in there next time with some fat dude that blows a fucking spine-chilling horn till he implodes ill suck both these cunts off and ILL FUCKING LOVE EVERY DROP

Real question is: Is it finally confirmed?

I want to go up to John Boyega and ask him where are all the black people in Star Wars or Attack the Block.

the work continues

Does anyone have the collage/pic of Linda's twitter where she calls out and personal attacks showfans/D&D?

>watching game of thrones
>looks like we are the reddit now

>The books make a point to portray Dany as a foreign invader, complete with rapist horsemen hordes, brown eunuch soldiers, possibly the greyjoys, a kinslaying kingslaying realm-wide infamous imp as a hand, and dragons
>So we may get insight of her inner monologue from the very beginning of how even totalitarian despots think they are right, in congruence with GRRM's nuanced portrayal of ethics

>In the show every morally ambiguous element of her character is played completely straight as badass moments and YESS QUEEEEN SLAAYYY
>Once the series overtakes the books this goes completely off the rails into power fantasy bullshit levels

At least I find solace in the fact that plebs will never enjoy/understand/hate this franchise on my level.

upvote shmupvote

>hope for the ironborn
The pathetic weaklings that represent the ironborn in the show are a disgrace. Grum will roll in his grave if he'd know what has become of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gq-3B6Vsvzg

Stonemen. Don't let them touch you!

JonSa

Iron niggers were almost just as shit in the books.

i love this woman

>show euron
>relevant

looks like meats back on the menu boys

check out the crazy lizard instead of the doomed valyrian moss rocks you're goin under

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA

meme idea:

change 'A new hope' from a star wars cover to 'a new one' and put Ed Sheeran's face on it

A lot of the expanded universe stuff really opens up the lore in many interesting ways--- oh wait, none of that is canon anymore! You win

God damnit this was stupid as shit.

The worst kind of filler. Not even entertaining. How long did that fucking scene last? A minute?

>no dusky woman
>no monkeys
>no drowning burning virgins and pretty boys
>no Moqorro
>no dragon horn
>no taking the Shield Islands in full plate and axe
>no volcano hand
>no Silence
>no nightshade drinking schemer
>not even an eyepatch
>he outright says he killed his brother
list goes on

I actually like Boyega in his movies, but that was a retarded as fuck thing to say.

Luckily I don't watch actors for their intelligence or out-of-film actions.

Typical jewish fecal obsession..

And the first thing Jorah tries to do is to grab Sam.

I want to gently lick her ass for 6 hours as she gorge herself on vanilla icecream, while this song is playing on loop

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0K_n3VLG4

its so dense, every single image has so much going on

i got relevance bugs up my skin man

>tfw Jorah Mormont can't masturbate anymore
Muh Khaleesi

>MUH DIVERSITY
they really hate whitey,god damn.

Shut up poltard

did they lighten up in the show that she totally failed with her "free all the slaves" shit?

she is so selfish and naive, little dumb girl

So /got/ who is your queen of love and beauty?

THERES NO ONE AROUND HERE THAT CAN UN-KNICK IT EDITION

Who is that other person supposed to be? Sansa with dyed hair or Satin? Satin had curly hair though.

Also I'm glad the show is featuring Victarion, his character only worked for the books (because of the contrast of his external persona vs. his internal thoughts) and they would have just ruined him anyway. He probably would have died a pathetic, off screen death, probably killed by a sandsnake.

>tfw Jorah Mormont can't masturbate anymore
what? Masturbating would be the first thing I do. LIterally give myself a rock hard cock.

Cersei should be Trump.
Dany is Hilary

Well he is not wrong medieval Europe was filled with migrants and traders from China and India and had plenty of black slaves who fucked the wives of their masters on a regular basis.

It was true even in Roman times

triggered niggered

Uh...you know greyscale isn't literally turing people to stone, right?

What was the best meme season and why was it season 5?

Just from the top of my head.

>stonemen
>linda sperging on twitter
>20 good men
>all of dorne
>the show vs the books comparison
>braavos storyline

Too bad I deleted my S5 meme folder.

>I'm a non white

Sure you are poltard

At least Victarion was badass. They don't cast him ofcourse, that would ruin this fucking feminist circlejerk

Hey now, you don't have to work blue.

>relevant

>disgusting

How would you guys react if Euron murders

>the Sand Snakes

>Tyrion

>Jon Snuh

>Duhnerys

>muh dragons

kek

>meme