Well brehs?

Well brehs?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1493055362058.jpg/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=capekino&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only disposable income trustfund babies would be retarded enough to set things on fire.

Are you autistic or retarded? Or both

Burn both and watch Spider-Man 1.

non ironically Batman v Superman

Burn BvS onto my computer.
Watch Civil War incinerate on the lawn.

Civil Bore: Parking lot battle

BvS had pacing issues, even in the ultimate edition. Civil War had a stupider plot though.

BvS had a fight that actually felt like superhumans fighting, so I say Burn Civil War.

The respond of the highest quality in the given series of posts.

One has good cgi and special effects

One tries to tell a unique story

One tries to give us depth and meaning and life lessons

One looks like a FILM while the other looks like a tv show

Can you guess what one I'm talking about?

It's the same movie

Burn all capeshit, watch a real film instead.

Watch Civil War and burn Shit v Turd becasue I'm not a retarded Sup Forumstard spic

At first Civil War is the better movie because it's more fun & crowd pleasing

But after rewatching them, BvS is leagues & bounds better
Watching it on 4K Blu-Ray was a visual treat as well

Watchmen

I work in movie making, not in Hollywood but usually for ((them)), and I unironically, unmemely, honestly and patriotically think that BvS is superior in all accounts except how is edited. Feel free to ask me anything but if I suspect you're a shill trying to save that Spider-Man movie I probably stop the conversation

capeshit autodafé when ?

Which cut of BvS is superior?

Burn both because I don't have videogame sensibilities

If I had to stomach one of these again Id probably choose Civil War. Its more or less same amount of silly all the way through therefore easier to watch. BvS goes from "wow nice" to "wtf is this dogshit" so many times its really exhausting.

I've only watched the bluray one

BURN DC capeshit and the WATCH the fire spread to Mahvel capeshit after I throw it in the pile with a dash of lighter fluid.

civil war for sure was fun

Damn that's fun. Great tone too.

how the fuck a 5 minute Batman circlejerk "fight" looked and was more engaging than 10 plus minutes of a dozen guys with varying powers and abilities going at each other?

Jesus you're a pleb, we get it you can stop now

>someone looked at that and said "yeah that's a great color grading"

BvS is kino
Marlel is garbage

You hire a director with visual flair and a unique voice

this looks like what happens when you have shadows at 0% in a game

>Been having an idea for a non-super powered person fighting a corrupt super hero for ages now
>If I make it a film it'll be said I ripped off BvS
Burn BvS, try and find some orange slices.

More like
>do you think they'll notice?
>who? the critics who we can ruin just by not inviting to a star wars preview or the manchildren who clapped after seeing chris pratt doing a dance off last year?
>good point

Capekino of zaddy for me

Burn BvS honestly

I really don't understand why people here like it so much, like did we see the same movie. I think it may just be Sup Forums's tendency to be contrarian. pic related is just one of the many things that made this movie so unbearable.

While I don't think BvS is a good movie it has much more love put into it than civil war which was a very cynical cash grab done out of obligation. I've watched and enjoyed civil war but then on subsequent viewings I got no enjoyment out of it. Burn the shit. Let BvS reign as a giant unique piece of hack snyder history.

Why am I not surprised that BvS appeals to shitskins and that they think it's high art? I think it's safe to assume that these people
are either niggers or spics.

That idea's been done many many times before. It doesn't matter as long as it's good.

Watch BvS because as flawed as it may be story-wise, at least the cinematography, editing and score are fantastic. Civil War might be more coherent story-wise but it's a mess in all other respects.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1493055362058.jpg/
Shill the good fight Pajeet, you kicked the white anglos out of your country once and you'll kick the white people out of Sup Forums too!

I'd rather watch Suicide Squad again than Civil War again

Civil War is just as much of a mess as BvS. It's just that it has no substance so since there is nothing to get, there is no way of not getting it.

The editing is the weakest part of BvS and I love it. Civil War has a messy story with the visuals blander than Independence Day: Resurrection.

But hey, that's just me. You see things differently and that's fair.

Batman V Superman is at least interesting.

Civil War is generic shit.

>Do you burn?

I'm a spic, and even I think BvS was shit

Captain America: Civil War > Deadpool > X-Men: Apocalypse > Batman vs Superman > Suicide Squad > Doctor Strange

Watch BvS

Burn Civil War.

I loved Civil War, but BvS is objectively a better movie.

Fair enough. Maybe I should specify that by editing I mean the scenes don't consist of a million cuts. Overall, yes, there are issues (Daily Planet inserts, for example, that serve no narrative purpose).

Oh god yes. Civil War has way to many cuts to actually see what is happening in the action.

Deadpool > Civil War > Dr Strange > XMA = BvS >>>>>>>>>>> SS

Check this one now detective pajeet. Give me a reason to keep posting the other ones to expose you anti white shitskins flooding our board

Batman V Superman is an underrated masterpiece.

Deadpool>Doctor Strange>Civil War>Suicide Squad>X-Men Apocalypse>Batman v Superman

They're all pretty bland though and I wouldn't watch any of them again, except maybe Deadpool and there's probably a thousand movies I'd watch or re-watch before that one.

>BvS is leagues & bounds better
>leagues & bounds
It's "leaps and bounds" you goddamn doublenigger.

>Deadpool>Doctor Strange
we live in truly the worst time

>Not liking Deadpool and Dr Strange
I might suspect you never read comics, they are pretty based characters.

HURR YOUR MOMS NAME IS THE SAME AS MINE? OH SHIT LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!

Yeah no I burn that piece of shit movie.

Civil war is no Citizen Kane but least Civil War makes fucking sense

The worst part about BvS, other than this incredibly convoluted and yet somehow boring plot, was the fact that fight scenes were so fucking terrible. Man of Steel (for all the problems it had) had fantastic combat scenes, with great, fast-paced movement and a lot of detailed destruction. BvS felt just sloggish, fight between Batman and Superman was just a massive snoozefest and a disappointment. And Doomsday was just abysmal even in it's concept. Civil War was much more entertaining, and even though I didn't like the airport scene the final fight, between Iron Man and Cap+WS was really satisfying to watch.

Fuck BvS for wasting potential that Man of Steel shown was there.

>I might suspect you never read comics
You would be correct in that suspicion.

>BvS had pacing issues
It's one of the rare movies with no pacing issues at all. Every scene lasts as long as it needs to and no longer. Admittedly I've only seen the theatrical release, maybe the ultimate edition fucked it up.

But Deadpool comics have been shit 98% of the time and Doctor Strange hasn't been any good in 30 years.

Favourite scene in BvS and why?

More like "your moral justification for what you do is the same as mine". The "v" instead of "vs" in the title is important.. But Marveltards aren't expected to understand this.

>It's one of the rare movies with no pacing issues at all.
You can't be serious, the first half is ok, but second half is literally watching a 2nd movie in 3x speed, and then in the end the Supes' burial last for like 20 minutes for no real reason (10 minutes of showing cannons being shot, american flags, newspapers and random Kentucky landscape)

>watching a 2nd movie in 3x speed
Better than 1/3rd speed like a typical-movie for-retards pacing.

>Better than 1/3rd speed like a typical-movie for-retards pacing.
You mean like WW that is in slowmo the whole time?

I never realised there were so many bvs shills on Sup Forums

Twenty seven percent

Burn one and throw the other one on top

I'd watch Batman v Superman. For all its faults, it's at least more entertaining than Civil War.

Theatrical

t. patrician

>>I really don't understand why people here like it so much
Literal contrarians repeating the same posts over and over again to the point of actually believing BvS isn't terrible.

Think about how creatively bankrupt Sup Forums is and regurgitated threads are. I don't even know how many times I've seen this post in the last year. I've never once seen Sup Forums post actual criticism about Civil War, just the same couple of frames from ONLY the airport fight.

The funny thing is, BvS has the worst action scenes of Snyder's career, they're horribly staged and just as full of HAHAHAHHAHA material, but that never gets posted. Look at how slow and telegraphed all this shit is, not to mention it has literally nothing to do with the plot, Bruce was given genuine motivation in the opening scene.

Get some taste and/or go back to Sup Forumscksucking.

BvS

Despite its flaws (and there were undeniable flaws) it is a far more impressive movie and one that has gotten better the more I've seen it.

burn both

Fast pacing
Great cinematography (if you ignore the excessive lens flare)
Great soundtrack
Best film Batman yet
Does something different and interesting with the characters

It's undoubtedly the best capeshit of the decade.

Bollywood constantly shits out cheap imitations so they feel right at home watching Batman Sup Forums Superman

That Back Though

>Batman Sup Forums Superman
now that's a new one
i'm taking it

>movies with decent camerawork and action are therefore pretentious, so they should always be shot like soap operas as to indicate that there is no pretension or ambition whatsoever
I mean whatever makes you happy is fine I guess

>Fast pacing
More like no pacing

>Great cinematography (if you ignore the excessive lens flare)
It had great shots and set pieces; not the same thing

>Great soundtrack
YES!

>Best film Batman yet
yes

>Does something different and interesting with the characters
Butchers the characters

>It's undoubtedly the best capeshit of the decade.
no

Having said that id still watch bvs over civil bore

>Fast pacing
Good for ADHD riddled children used to fast paced videogames.
>Great cinematography (if you ignore the excessive lens flare)
And if you also ignore the awful color grading, awful set design, awful CGI. It's good cinematography if you forget that film is a visual medium.
>Great soundtrack
Does absolutely nothing for it.
>Best film Batman yet
Time travelling dreams and visions of Pokémon with no development make for a good Batman movie?
Different ≠ good
>It's undoubtedly the best capeshit of the decade.
Shit opinion

If you mean by making them act in incredibly stupid ways then I agree.

>Best film Batman yet
This was not better than any in the Nolan trilogy, the one cool scene of Batman saving Martha does not save it from how stupid Batman acts throughout the movie

>Great soundtrack
I agree here and it's probably the only good thing about the movie

>Great cinematography
A lot of it was shit like in >Fast pacing
I thought the facing was pretty off like so much is wasted with Bruce's family dying and the funeral, also if we're talking about the Ultimate Edition it was even worse

I guess I'm the outlier in that I actually liked the airport scene in Civil War. Anytime anyone rips on it it's always the scene where they're charging at each other, which is admittedly goofy, but is also the only scene in particular I had a problem with.

The fights and character interactions were great, Ant Man and Spiderman brought the levity, and the climax felt appropriate.

>DUDE WE'RE STILL FRIENDS RIGHT? LMAO

It's a lot worse than you think
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=capekino&src=typd
The majority of them are numale video game players from Sup Forums

>I guess I'm the outlier
Only on Sup Forums because most here are contrarian idiots. Most people that saw the movie liked the airport scene the most. Even cinemasins said it was good.

Civil War has rewatchability to me. BvS is miles better.

>I guess I'm the outlier in that I actually liked the airport scene in Civil War.
You're not an outlier. Most people did, you're just not allowed to like whats popular on Sup Forums. My only issue with the airport scene is that it lacks the seriousness of the rest of the film.

>Anytime anyone rips on it it's always the scene where they're charging at each other, which is admittedly goofy, but is also the only scene in particular I had a problem with.
The funny thing is the follow up shot, where they actually ARE fighting with each other, is pretty good.

>awful color grading, awful set design, awful CGI
none of this is coherent, set design is fucking patrician tier, feels like an actual film. Color grading is dark and gives the film its tone. Not my fault you're a little whiney. And the CGI is passable, half of the times you can't even tell its CGI.

I would not only burn a single copy of Batman V Superman but I would completely remove it from existence if I could.

Unironically looks like a video game. Pointless cuts. Forgettable action scenes. You have to be 18 or older to post here

>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=capekino&src=typd
>first 2 comments are japs and pakis praising marvel
lmao

>patrician tier
Post your top 10 films of all time

Marvel movies are the same shit every goddamn time, yet these newfag pajeets keep licking it up. Every single Marvel movie has/is:
>shit cinematography
>shit acting
>shit CGI
>childish story
>formulaic and generic
DC might not be perfect, but Marvel doesn't even fucking try to innovate. Disney execs know there will be good goys sucking their plastic dick every single time.