ITT: réddit production companies

ITT: réddit production companies

One of the few distribution companies that seem like they give a shit about the movies they finance.

Stay cancer, newfag.

t. pleb

enjoy your le quirky artsy indie romcom or DUDE SUSPENSEFUL THRILLER LMAO trash

Annapurna is far more subversionist and worse.

subversionist isnt a word and annapurna is just a24 for normies

mostly bad movies by a24 I agree, despite a few good ones

Not really reddit but either it's an underrated masterpiece or fucking garbage piece of shit they release

Annapurna is A24 by way of Hollywood retard

I had somewhat of an affinity for A24 because of Under The Skin and some others but yeah the rest is toilet water

Kek (笑´・艸・) Exactly!!!

when under the skin and enemy came out i thought they were saving film but it's been mostly shit since and before now that i think about it. ofc some outliers like the lobster. i think killing of a sacred deer will be kino

We will. Stay mad.

Yikes, that is a sad portfolio. Imagine producing that much shit. They are in the same league as MCU.

ITT: Contrarian general

Syncopy Inc.

>someone got so mad they made this image

you go get him

>It Comes at Night is my current MOTY
>The Witch/The Lobster was top tier
> Spring Breakers/Enemy/Under the Skin all good

>oh cool a thread about production compani-
>reddit boogeyman

Dude my life is so pathetic I bitch about production companies on the internet. Le Sup Forums is my secret club. Le meme. Le buzzword

I suppose it is "reddit" but I haven't really disliked anything they've done.

This is the correct answer. My cousin was a producer who worked with JJ - mostly on Alias but some other stuff too. The black guy on Alias actually used my dad's name at one point as a cover as a shoutout.

Alias was a terrible show in retrospect but I suspect reddit would eat it up. Same thing with Lost - I saw the pilot about 8 months before it aired and I thought it was total garbage. Enjoyed it up until the smoke monster bullshit. Tried to watch the first season much later and couldn't dig it.

It's actually a good thing that you can describe most of their films within a sentence, they're focus on what they want

>LOST

You must be new here. Sup Forums was obsessed with LOST when it was airing. Like worse and cape films or GoT.

Has anyone seen A Ghost Story?

back to rddit you go!

nobody wanted you here anyway

b-but that's.... me.....

Pleb here. What does a distribution company even do?

No one asked what you wanted bitch. Get a life and maybe you'll stop giving a shit about what websites people visit.

They distribute

>waah stop making fun of a website I browse
grow up man

>no Sup Forums user over 25 calls something 'reddit'

really makes you think

stop trying to derail the thread to defend your website

they handle bringing the finished film to an audience. Marketing, actual deals with theaters, sending screeners for review, shit like that.