Do you think it bothers her constantly being typecast as the pretty girl with the nice rack...

Do you think it bothers her constantly being typecast as the pretty girl with the nice rack, or is she just happy to be getting work in big budget movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/david-shapiro/2014/03/i-go-to-the-san-diego-zoo-with-alexandra-daddario-from-true-detective/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think you should give in to her, feeble mortals

I'm sure she's terribly upset for getting paid to basically display her body on camera. She can't fucking act so it's all she's got.

>those dairylea teeth

she should be Mary Jane Watson

who's the seamin demon

She can't act for shit and will get zero roles in any quality drama so I think she's just coasting on her looks til she gets old enough when Hollywood drops her.

Do you think she minds having millions of dollars?

giv demen gf

she should be the master and I'll be the pusyslave

>big budget movies
Such as?

FUCKING BASED

Such as the litty lil' raunchy summer comedy blockbuster, Baywatch!

Those Percy Jackson movies and that San Andreas movie is all that comes to mind.

>gets paid to basically LARP as herself, doesn't have to do much work besides stay in shape
yeh bet she hates it

GET YE GONE DEMON HARPIE

why would you delete this?

There's no way she isn't a succubus

I don't know

Anyone see the trailer for her new movie with Kate Upton? OK, I'm sorry, but really? Are you kidding me right now? Putting aside that this type of premise is beyond dead and tired, for this to come out in a post-Wonder Woman era, this is fucking insulting. Don't get me wrong, I love beautiful women with curvy bodies as much as the next guy (and girl, for that matter; whatever rocks your boat, ladies, I don't judge), but really, we're still doing this? And there's not even a hint of subtlety to it. Guy coming between two best friends. Haha, you're so clever, movie! Why don't you hit me in the face with this sledgehammer of a symbolism while you're at it? But if you're gonna do this, at least put some kind of spin on it! Why not make one of the girls gay (I don't care if it's Alexandra or Kate's character, either one will work) and have her struggle with confessing her love to her best friend?

I can be Alexandria's personal washing machine

I would suck the stains out of all her soiled clothes

Suck them clean, suck them dry

Would save her thousands in electricity and water bills, in the long run

>troll.jpg
Bad posture, but she still looks cute af

Is it weird that I'm picturing her pregnant with swolen titties with fatty curvy hips and a massive belly. Fuck I'm so hard right now just thinking of it.

I remember somebody saying in another thread that she doesn't mind and is kind of a jobbing actress who isn't really aiming for an oscar or something, but she studied method acting for years apparently.

I do wish she would be in an actually good film though as an actual character not 'extremely hot girl with large boobs and piercing icy blue eyes'.

Maybe she is just taking what comes to her and then trying to parlay that star name into actually good films, she will be in Nomis and 'we have always lived at the castle' this year those don't look like 100% popcorn films.

they filmed it in 2015 and it got shelved, iirc.

You can't tell she's gonna age like fucking milk.

She is 31 already tho and looks atleast 3-4 years younger, not too bad.

She's top-shelf fuckmeat and gets paid like it. She enjoys the paychecks her tits cash, why wouldn't she.

the latter probably. from what we know about her from her twitter etc she has an unusual lack of pretension for an actress.

It's those Italian an Czechoslovakian genes.

jesus christ that is the worst picture I've ever seen of her, I literally would not fuck her in this state

Are you gay? That's her best picture.

girl on right is cuter desu

it's the "fucked all night and all morning by Chad" look

Her mum is pretty cute imo, also she is over 30 and looks about mid 20s even when she slimmed down for baywatch. She will still be gorgeous when she's 50+ Seems like a cool person aswell. I wish her luck.

the sister or whoever she is on the left is top notch cute

Quality genes.

Alex seems like a sweetheart.

If she could act she'd be getting better roles.

thoughtcatalog.com/david-shapiro/2014/03/i-go-to-the-san-diego-zoo-with-alexandra-daddario-from-true-detective/

Good interview

>When we stop at a convenience store in Ramona, Alexandra gets change from the guy behind the register and he says, “You have such beautiful blue eyes.” He looks down at the cash drawer. “I’m puttin’ the money in the wrong place and stuff.” When we get back into the car, she puts a pair of big sunglasses on.

Girl second from left is cuter

She's so Meryl Streep but she's perfectly competent.

she does have nice eyes even if her smile is fucked

based

nah

She's making money from her gifts, nothings wrong with that.

Heaving breathing intensifies.

wtf I love daDDario now?

This holy shit...she looks downright uggo next to her

I would bet money that Shaq has a fetish fantasy where he finally finds a women taller than him and also attractive. He has to be tired of fucking women that are midgets relative to him.

You can always tell her real smiles from her fake ones. No demon face when it is genuine.

Liar. The moment she straightens that spine when she's done putting something down or picking something up, whichever she is doing in the pic, she would be fuckable again.

I find her hotter than pretty much any woman I've ever seen, save maybe Scarlett Johansson in her prime.

Well, she's miles from pretty.

i would

you'd fuck anything let's be real

Could and didn't. Checkmate.

Can someone shoop her sister's smile onto her face?

You're not even the same user I replied to, you have a new IP.

My ex used to do that.

Fake smiles that made her even uglier than she was. Gross. Very demony.

>yellow teeth
>disgusting smile
She should just jiggle her tits and keep her mouth shut.

his little finger is the size of my coc

Her sister and brother are cuter.

No, it's the "fucking paparazzi" look

Quality shoop

What are you, fucking gay?

I wonder who's behind this